The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Re: Bluewave in Jb

But i wonder where are all the younger girls went? Like early 30s. I'm sure there are alot who would want the money since inflation and cost of living in malaysia is quite high for locals.
Old 18-09-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 12
Peznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond reputePeznev has a reputation beyond repute

Any super big ass/thighs to recommend here?
Old 19-09-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
But i wonder where are all the younger girls went? Like early 30s. I'm sure there are alot who would want the money since inflation and cost of living in malaysia is quite high for locals.
Those younger and more popular ladies make more by venturing outside on their own than working in GBW..... it is a trend now with many of the local angpais going FL... happening in the other spas too.
Old 23-09-2023, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Those younger and more popular ladies make more by venturing outside on their own than working in GBW..... it is a trend now with many of the local angpais going FL... happening in the other spas too.
It's not so easy to guess a v chio girl's true feelings? Is it money over feelings? Does a girl really care about guys more over herself? Is she willing to give her bosom to prevent a distance relationship? Also will she weep for weeks over not seeing a guy for days? No one knows unless applying chicken farm theory. As the saying says, no applying of chicken farm, never know......
Old 24-09-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!

Any FR for 88?
Old 28-09-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried 96 full service

Gave me a nice catbath before service, offered AR but I don't like so told her didn't want.

Overall quite nice session and chatty. Only negative is she didn't seem to offer french

Any ladies here who offer DFK?
Old 29-09-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Fans of GBW please note the WEF from 1st October 2023 prices will be adjusted at GBW.

The new rates will be :-

Full package ladies - rm289
Oil package ladies - rm239
Massage ladies - rm139
Old 30-09-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
MoogerFooger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Increased rates but have they increased stock?
Old 01-10-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Fans of GBW please note the WEF from 1st October 2023 prices will be adjusted at GBW.

Oil package ladies - rm239
Massage ladies - rm139
How to know the difference I. Oil Vs full packages...what is the difference in 50?
Old 01-10-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
funnyjohn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
How to know the difference I. Oil Vs full packages...what is the difference in 50?
both allow fj, but package lady should be younger and more accommodating to your requests while oil lady should be better in massage than package lady.

I have seen bw oil lady who is 50+ years old, also kena another bw package lady who play cheats to hj till shoot so that she can avoid fj. Another bro also complained such hj incident.

better check with captain and share your FR with us
Old 02-10-2023, 01:02 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Recently I tried oil lady tier for the first time. Usually I go for package (previously tried #61 Ella, #66 Ice, #193 Queenie and #80 . Think now only #80 left).

I tried #21 as I had previously had a glimpse of her before. She is slim and sweet looking. Age probably early 40 but definitely milf category. Gave me a good massage followed by catbath, bbbj, and cap on fj. The difference from package category would be the lack of AR, or other hardcore stuff.

Will try package lady 173 next. Heard from captain she is hard to book.
Old 02-10-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
lilkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can send link to gbw pic
Old 03-10-2023, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkid View Post
Anyone can send link to gbw pic
GBW are all local ladies..... therefore no photos available.

Only have captain & manager wechat.... please obtain from the counter lady.
Old 05-10-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 7
Sorority is one of the Best!Sorority is one of the Best!Sorority is one of the Best!Sorority is one of the Best!

Quote:
For every job they take in GBW.... they only get rm130 from the rm269 that you pay.
Those APs who have built up their customer base are smart to branch out into FL as they can earn more on their own.

191 is a nomad who will operate at a hotel for a few days before changing to another hotel for another few days. She has a group of anout 7-8 hotels all within the JB City area that she take turns to rotate.... and she can take a break anytime she wishes.
Her regulars have her contact and she will update on her wechat her working schedule. Those that have confirmed booking will then receive her location for that day.
Those that do not have her contact..... too bad you missed the boat. She does not accept unknown numbers or requests.
bro able to share her contact?
have not tried queenie before, surely she'll take new customer right
Old 06-10-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Eddyserpico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally found the place now at canteen chiak opt for oil massage awaiting to be serve by 53

FR soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1