The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-04-2024, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

May we stop the rot. Can chat here as the match progresses. Good timing for us tonight
Old 27-04-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Feels like the 4th or 5th time in as many weeks that we've been promised "a reaction" and that reaction has amounted to us making exceptionally hard work of a mid-table side, hiazz.

Another game where none of our front 3 can score a goal. And why can't Liverpool defend against set pieces and crosses? Conceded countless goals from such situations, think Arsenal has a set pieces coach.

Worse still, Salah and Klopp having a go at each other which seems to sum up what’s wrong at the end of this campaign of ours.

Post match interview, Klopp looks so defeated and depressed. He is ready to go now from the looks of it.

Disappointing again, but that point could be vital for a CL place. Probably the biggest positive was Gravenberch, who seems to be finally deciding to try to look like a Liverpool player.

Anyways, need to end on a separate incident during the game which still has me fuming!!

Ref waves play on for the West Ham keeper. Didn't give a foul or goal kick. He waves play on when the keeper is in possession.

Keeper releases the ball. Gakpo challenges. Ref then blows the whistle to stop play before Cody can take the shot.

Then he gives the ball back to the keeper to carry on play. No foul, no free kick, no goal kick. Just the Ref stopping play because he decided to???!!!

Absolutely the worst decision i have seen. Disgraceful isnt the word for it. It's above and beyond!!!
Old 27-04-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well, seems the league can’t be won unless miracle happens. Future looks good, give the academy players more game time.

Can’t wait for the new coach nxt season
Old 29-04-2024, 06:35 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

2 points away from qualifying for Champions League next season
Old 30-04-2024, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Liverpool have all but guaranteed their place in next season's Champions League following Tottenham's 3-2 loss to Arsenal, barring a huge goal difference swing.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 30-04-2024, 06:35 AM
Samster

surprised the jerseys for next season hasn't been announced. Which bro here has insider knowledge with jersey suppliers in China?
Old 30-04-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think its only 1 point as Liverpool is currently at 75 with 3 games to go and Tottenham is 60 with 5 games...not unless Liverpool totally collapse and lose final 3 matches and Tottenham wins all but the GD is too far with Liverpool at 41 and Tottenham 15...so what left is to see if Liverpool can maintain their 3rd place finishing..
Old 01-05-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Watching the Bayern v Madrid CL semi-final made it quite clear to me that this current version of Liverpool is a level or two below the very best.

The pace, quality, skill, intensity was on another level from what Liverpool are capable of at the moment with our current team. We’re lacking pace and power.

Have we presently got anyone capable of doing what Sane did? A player producing a bit of magic in open play to break the dead lock.

And how many times in recent years have Madrid scored with their first shot, and how many times has it been Vinicius who has got it?
Old 02-05-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

I feel the Reds missed a natural goal scorer like Rush....
Old 03-05-2024, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I think its only 1 point as Liverpool is currently at 75 with 3 games to go and Tottenham is 60 with 5 games..
Spurs lost to Chelsea so we have qualified for the Champions League next year. There is nothing else to play for this season. Maybe we should give the youngsters some experience. Jayden Danns may end up scoring more than Nunez
Old 03-05-2024, 06:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Tottenham x-x 2-3

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Tottenham

SCORE PREDICTION: 4-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 03-05-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Spurs lost to Chelsea so we have qualified for the Champions League next year. There is nothing else to play for this season. Maybe we should give the youngsters some experience. Jayden Danns may end up scoring more than Nunez
Yes, Yes, Yes
Old 03-05-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Yes, Yes, Yes
I hope Klopp will sit Salah for his nonsense.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 03-05-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Liverpool v Tottenham

SCORE PREDICTION: 4-2
I have to say home win

I say 3-2

My Daily Star column
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1