The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2005, 05:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 20
uhoh is one of the Best!uhoh is one of the Best!uhoh is one of the Best!
Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

Eeek.....

Scary.......

Guys, look, I read up on the net that zinc, may actually be the cure for herpes.....

http://www.coldcure.com/html/herpes.html

FYI.......

Old 18-01-2006, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexology88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoger
I suffered from herpes... knew it through blood test from DSC... was told i have HSV type II ... but when there is recurrent, the blister appears on the gum in my mouth. so to inform you guys.. its possible that you have genital herpes in your mouth too. and vice versa type 1 on your genital areas. I don't have blisters on my dick thats one thing.

Do take note. Herpes can be transmitted through wet kissing during the virus shedding phase whether there is visible blisters or not. Virus shedding happens with or without symptoms.
bro, by using condom when doing BJ, or kissing the nipple will one get herpes?
Old 18-01-2006, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexology88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoger
I suffered from herpes... knew it through blood test from DSC... was told i have HSV type II ... but when there is recurrent, the blister appears on the gum in my mouth. so to inform you guys.. its possible that you have genital herpes in your mouth too. and vice versa type 1 on your genital areas. I don't have blisters on my dick thats one thing.

Do take note. Herpes can be transmitted through wet kissing during the virus shedding phase whether there is visible blisters or not. Virus shedding happens with or without symptoms.
bro, by using condom when doing BJ, or kissing the nipple will one get herpes?
Old 05-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jemz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i've noticed that this seems to be an all guys forum? no girls?

anyway, a thumbs up for this thread because i've tried starting similar threads in another forum but got poor response. perhaps when 1st diagnosed you are in a state of shock or in denial with the doctor's prognosis, but i wish to tell you that it is not the end of the world.

for those infected, i hope you will be a responsible carrier and inform all your future partner(s) about it and gain their trust and consent before having sex and try to remain monogamous. i know it may be hard to accept but well, we don't want other people catching it.

for those not infected, i hope you will not view us as diseased and dirty people who deserve what we have today because ultimately this is not what we want (perhaps we should have expected). there are people out there who actually become alot of responsible and careful after their bad experience and become better people. eventually, if your partner, girlfriend/boyfriend otherwise confesses that he/she has it, do not shun them. they took the initiative and alot of courage to tell you because they care. if you cannot accept it, please do not reject outright and start doing things to hurt their pride. a wrong in the past doesnt mean you continue that path forever.

for those who think you are infected, PLEASE GET YOURSELF CHECKED! don't keep guessing, there's nothing better den an accurate test. go to your local GP, polyclinic or DSC for a check up and lab test. it's not expensive and also, it protects you and your loved ones. don't be in denial.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:38 PM
Samster

May i also add that if you guys wanna start a support group on this, i would love to help out. and for girls who've got trouble relating to someone but no one to talk to, feel free to contact me

everything will be kept strictly confidential!

between, i'm a lady, not bluffing and honestly want to help.
Old 05-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guyz,

Read up an article in this month's issue of Men's Health. This article actually talked about taking garlic supplements i think 3 times a day and this will help cure the herpes outbreak. Garlic is said to be able to kill off viruses.

Here's the article
-----------------------------
Garlic
According to James Duker, PH. D author of The Green Pharmacy, garlic is murder on virus. In particular, test-tube studies show that the pungent herb can kill both oral and gentital herpes. Rather than not reek? Keep a bottle of garlic supplement at hand; two tablets gives you a potent does of garlic with out the the knockout breath. Take two tables three times a day until the flare-up dissapears.

-----------------------------

Rgds
Old 07-03-2006, 08:38 PM
Samster

i read that arginine causes outbreaks...
so food like nuts and chocolate could make you more prone to recurrent outbreaks...

i take the supplement, "L-Lysine" 1000mg, bought from GNC. suppose to reduce outbreaks.. not scientifically proven but read from claims of people who actually taken it that it works.

and after 2years, i havent got any outbreaks at all...
(i sacrifice the indulgence in chocolates tho... sighs.. choc fondue.. )
Old 05-04-2006, 05:32 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwentySix

However, that two "simple" trips had a lifetime curse on me. A few months later, I noticed the itchy bumps on my body and soon, also on my wife! I freaked out and did not know what to do. Incidentally, her company had to send her overseas for a few weeks to work on some project. I took the opportunity to do a blood test at a clinic. Yep, I had type 1 & 2 herpes.
Herpes is not transmitted via specials and "water spraying" in the manner you described so you must have caught Herpes some other way.... perhaps from your wife. Was she a virgin when you married her? If she wasn't, chances are she could already have been infected.

95% of those who carry the herpes virus are asymptotic.

Herpes is extremely common and 85% of the population is infected with the type1 virus while 30% or more are infected with the type 2 virus. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. It's no big deal.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-04-2006, 11:12 AM
John9387

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Unhappy Re: All you need to know about Genital Herpes

Hi,
I had Genital Herpes for around twenty years, For my case, it's does not appear active BUT if i eat PRAWN , SWIMP (small prawn) or anything food or soup which cook with Prawn, MY Genital Herpes will be active again.
I have test it myself for years and confirm that PRAWN really make Genital Herpes active.
Food with PRAWN is easy to known as u can see the prawn,
BUt food with small pwawn (SWIMP) (Xia Mi) are more deficult to find out.
e.g.
1>>fish ball noodle chilli >> (this chilli is cook with swimp)
2>>Laksa >> the soup is cook by swimp >> the chilli too with swimp.
3>>Na si lor ma >> most of the chilli also cook with SWIMP
4>>Hokkien Mee >> the soup is cook with PRAWN head for hour.
5>>Ask about all chilli is it cook with SWIMP before u eat..
6>> Curry chicken >> Some curry chicken are cook with SWIMP
7>> Kang Kong >> vege that cook with SWIMP chilli.
8>> Fish head curry >> Some (NOT ALL) do cook with SWIMP.
9>> Barbacube Fish >> Confirm the chilli is with SWIMP
10> RoJak >> It's mix with PRAWN cream (Hay Kor)
11> Potato Chip Packed >> I HATE THIS >> they mix with SWIMP powder and didn't state on the packing...
12> Prawn Cracker
13> Prawn mee
14> Fried kuay teow , some chilli with swimp, some not..>ASK<
remember not to cook with PRAWN , some did>
15> Duck rice >> the brown colour rice is cook with SWIMP.

Last but not least, ask is the Vege cook with prawn or swimp before you buy.
Try if for few month and you will trust me.. My Genital Herpes become active on the next day after i eat any kind of PRAWN and SWIMP.. i tested many many time....

Just Me
John
Old 05-04-2006, 11:13 AM
John9387

Unhappy Re: Food to avoid about Genital Herpes

Hi,
I had Genital Herpes for around twenty years, For my case, it's does not appear active BUT if i eat PRAWN , SWIMP (small prawn) or anything food or soup which cook with Prawn, MY Genital Herpes will be active again.
I have test it myself for years and confirm that PRAWN really make Genital Herpes active.
Food with PRAWN is easy to known as u can see the prawn,
BUt food with small pwawn (SWIMP) (Xia Mi) are more deficult to find out.
e.g.
1>>fish ball noodle chilli >> (this chilli is cook with swimp)
2>>Laksa >> the soup is cook by swimp >> the chilli too with swimp.
3>>Na si lor ma >> most of the chilli also cook with SWIMP
4>>Hokkien Mee >> the soup is cook with PRAWN head for hour.
5>>Ask about all chilli is it cook with SWIMP before u eat..
6>> Curry chicken >> Some curry chicken are cook with SWIMP
7>> Kang Kong >> vege that cook with SWIMP chilli.
8>> Fish head curry >> Some (NOT ALL) do cook with SWIMP.
9>> Barbacube Fish >> Confirm the chilli is with SWIMP
10> RoJak >> It's mix with PRAWN cream (Hay Kor)
11> Potato Chip Packed >> I HATE THIS >> they mix with SWIMP powder and didn't state on the packing...
12> Prawn Cracker
13> Prawn mee
14> Fried kuay teow , some chilli with swimp, some not..>ASK<
remember not to cook with PRAWN , some did>
15> Duck rice >> the brown colour rice is cook with SWIMP.

Last but not least, ask is the Vege cook with prawn or swimp before you buy.
Try if for few month and you will trust me.. My Genital Herpes become active on the next day after i eat any kind of PRAWN and SWIMP.. i tested many many time....

Just Me
John
Old 10-04-2006, 04:23 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

20 years and it still flare up so frequent??? your case sound more like eczema than herpes.. do u have any skin problem??

Quote:
Originally Posted by John9387
Hi,
Just Me
John

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-04-2006, 09:16 PM
John9387

skil problem,,, no. But i do have leg skin problem,, right at the foot part..
it's xiang kang jiao....
Old 19-04-2006, 10:02 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

have u done a allergy test... i suggest you get one done.. in the majority of people who have got herpes.. it doesnt flare up as frequent as yours after 20 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John9387
skil problem,,, no. But i do have leg skin problem,, right at the foot part..it's xiang kang jiao....

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-05-2006, 01:01 AM
Samster

yup...herpes doesnt flare up as often as time rolls along.

eh sorry for those peeps who PM and i MIA...sorry sorry one million times. i will be more regular now i promise! coz i see here like bo simi action going on. heh heh...

well... anyone need to talk and vent their worries, and frustrations about this issue can come to me anytime.

and hor btw, it's like an allergic reaction for different people lor. somethings will trigger, somethings wont. like for me, i stress only, den jialat lor. other ppl cannot take chocolate or shrimp or whatever la. you just need to notice the pattern and den you will learn to deal with it to reduce the frequency.
Old 27-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mlksh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://www.quickclear.net/default.aspx?pageid=102

Try this it might work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1