The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light
FLs in Chinatown

noticed there are no more FLs in the area ? those without OKTs operating in Apt upstairs / hotel nearby ... talking about those loitering around the shopping centre and food centre ...

Am i wrong ?
Old 07-02-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
VladTheImpala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FLs in Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
noticed there are no more FLs in the area ? those without OKTs operating in Apt upstairs / hotel nearby ... talking about those loitering around the shopping centre and food centre ...

Am i wrong ?
ask your mum. She worked FL there before.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Am i wrong ?
u are not wrong, many yrs back oredi have
zhang li , arh...
hang around ppl park complex until av throw her back to china.
behind the park rd, gals waiting for cars picking them up,
they dont get cus downstair, they hv ads.,no okt.
last time keongsiak pros stay,
now china gals.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Am i wrong ?
those loiter around are older milf looking for ah pek
Old 10-02-2017, 06:06 AM
Samster

F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladTheImpala View Post
ask your mum. She worked FL there before.
I heard you are an abandoned sexually abused since young by your drug addict mummy who was repeatedly raped and hence you were made out of wedlock. A bastard child. How many times her boyfriends customers would sleep over and sodomize and forced you to perform oral on them. Now you are bipolar and demented. So I don't blame you for being mentally and emotionally unstable and anti social and withdrawn
Old 10-02-2017, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
I heard you are an abandoned sexually abused since young by your drug addict mummy who was repeatedly raped and hence you were made out of wedlock. A bastard child. How many times her boyfriends customers would sleep over and sodomize and forced you to perform oral on them. Now you are bipolar and demented. So I don't blame you for being mentally and emotionally unstable and anti social and withdrawn
They also made you perform cunniinglus on your mummy and she oralled you in front of them. Both of you forced to fuck each other or was it incest ?
Old 11-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
Meijing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMeijing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why are you talking to yourself ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1