The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
turbor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinatown

Many thanks to the OP Siammy for providing such detailed info. This is my 1st post so apologies for any mistakes.

The square area in red is what I'm referring to. Info as of 8pm Wednesday 20/12/23.

This is the low end of the market so bear that in mind. No service to speak of but they are friendly even if you do not speak Thai. All quoted 700 Baht for 30 mins + 150-180 Baht for room. Shower, bit of a hj+bj, get hard and get it done. You could negotiate but I choose not to. Some work till 10pm, 1 said 2am and another said 5am. All full service, no massage.

Mittraphan Rd - From Hom Dee Noodles head north towards W22 Hotel. This is a one way street with women sitting on plastic chairs on the sidewalk. I count roughly 10-15 age from 20+ to 40+. Looks mostly 5-6's though I did speak to a very cute (maybe a 7.5) chubby one who was sat directly opposite the W22 hotel.They are happy to share their Line so you can contact them directly. Hom Dee noodle is pretty decent if you're hungry and want something simple to eat. Room quoted 150 Baht.

Corner of Makham 2 and Maitri Chit Road (refer to pic) - Behind the potted plants (red arrow) is the entrance to a "hotel", girls will sit at this entrance so just walk in. I was early, 7pm ish so only 2 available. Room here was 180 Baht. Average looking girl, average body, very friendly, slight belly but not fat. Age between 35 and 40 I'm guessing, nice skin though.

Freelancers on every street within the red box so wander around, there are quite a few whisky type bars around here too, 249 Baht for a gin and tonic at Thansamai Room on Maitri Chit Road.

That's all for now. If it doesn't rain I'll head out again later tonight.
Old 21-12-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbor View Post
Many thanks to the OP Siammy for providing such detailed info. This is my 1st post so apologies for any mistakes.

The square area in red is what I'm referring to. Info as of 8pm Wednesday 20/12/23.

This is the low end of the market so bear that in mind. No service to speak of but they are friendly even if you do not speak Thai. All quoted 700 Baht for 30 mins + 150-180 Baht for room.
Great report.

Think the ladies are carroting you. You should be paying ฿700 for only top-shelf SYTs. Anyone in their 30-40s should be getting ฿300-500. Sounds like you don't speak Thai so they may be taking advantage of you.

Don't be afraid of bargaining. The ladies almost expect this, especially since it seems that they're offering an inflated price to begin with. It's not about being cheap. It's about being smart. They'll respect you more for refusing to get ripped off.
Old 21-12-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
turbor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Great report.

Think the ladies are carroting you. You should be paying ฿700 for only top-shelf SYTs. Anyone in their 30-40s should be getting ฿300-500. Sounds like you don't speak Thai so they may be taking advantage of you.

Don't be afraid of bargaining. The ladies almost expect this, especially since it seems that they're offering an inflated price to begin with. It's not about being cheap. It's about being smart. They'll respect you more for refusing to get ripped off.
Thanks for the advice Siammy!

On another note, noticably more women (younger) are on the streets after 10pm. Probably double the amount compared to 7pm.
Old 21-12-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed with this

A couple of weeks ago I visited this area thanks to your post, b/c my hotel is near by I sometimes roam 2-3 times a night, for sure you get the most selection of girls after 9-10pm. total number of FLs are for sure over 30-40, probably 1/3 to 1/4 of them are under 30.

the cost for non-thai-speaking guys like me is 700+180, the 180 is for the motel and condom, the condom is thick and useless, I would recommend brining your own Japanese condom (those 0.02 0.01 that comes with hard plastic cover)

the service is basic and non-gfe, no DFK, quick BJ and they want you to cum. will I repeat? probably not often, unless i see some super SYT I like. not knowing thai is not an issue, use a calculator to show the numbers and google translate for the rest.

this place is perfect if you stay near at a hotel to visit Chinatown, I stayed at Asai Chinatown which I recommend, clean and quiet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Great report.

Old 23-12-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbor View Post

This is the low end of the market so bear that in mind. No service to speak of but they are friendly even if you do not speak Thai. All quoted 700 Baht for 30 mins + 150-180 Baht for room. Shower, bit of a hj+bj, get hard and get it done. You could negotiate but I choose not to. Some work till 10pm, 1 said 2am and another said 5am. All full service, no massage.

Mittraphan Rd - From Hom Dee Noodles head north towards W22 Hotel. This is a one way street with women sitting on plastic chairs on the sidewalk. I count roughly 10-15 age from 20+ to 40+. Looks mostly 5-6's though I did speak to a very cute (maybe a 7.5) chubby one who was sat directly opposite the W22 hotel.They are happy to share their Line so you can contact them directly. Hom Dee noodle is pretty decent if you're hungry and want something simple to eat. Room quoted 150 Baht.

Corner of Makham 2 and Maitri Chit Road (refer to pic) - Behind the potted plants (red arrow) is the entrance to a "hotel", girls will sit at this entrance so just walk in. I was early, 7pm ish so only 2 available. Room here was 180 Baht. Average looking girl, average body, very friendly, slight belly but not fat. Age between 35 and 40 I'm guessing, nice skin though.

Freelancers on every street within the red box so wander around, there are quite a few whisky type bars around here too, 249 Baht for a gin and tonic at Thansamai Room on Maitri Chit Road.

That's all for now. If it doesn't rain I'll head out again later tonight.

Super report
Must revisit
Seems much improved since my report months back....possibly.i coincided with a period of LE activity but not realised it...

Yes some nice bars n food around...see my report abt d hotel also...harley display within
Old 02-01-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Hello bros, me in bangkok now.

I didn’t know the hotel (w22) i book to stay so happening… i usually stay sukhumvit but want to try chinatown this time round
Old 02-01-2024, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Hello bros, me in bangkok now.

I didn’t know the hotel (w22) i book to stay so happening… i usually stay sukhumvit but want to try chinatown this time round
Walk the stretch of sukhumvit from T21 down to outside Thermae. More happening.
Old 02-01-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizepam View Post
I would say the nr of girls are about the same (if you exclude soi 4) but the price and service you get is very different (speaking from experience).

If you want some more info let me know.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:41 AM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizepam View Post
Yah walk till sian liao. Rates usually 1500 baht for a start
Old 06-01-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster

My virgin experience with the street walkers outside W22.

As compared to Sukumvit area, they are not pushy, if you don’t look at them they will not pester you.

I saw this not bad looking slim girl sitting at the alley next to W22 so ask for her price. Decided to opt for the hotel opposite (additional 150 baht) and her service 600 baht. Don’t want to do inside my hotel room in case the hotel staffs gave me a dirty look! Lol

Found out that she is 26 and we even exchange Line id so next time easier for me to look for her again. Her service not too bad.

I think it’s very much like our geylang style… fuck and go type. Total damage 750 baht, cheap and good (the girl choice of mine). Cheaper than sukhumvit (more ladyboys these days) and geylang. Tonight will recce again see got any good finds.

Photo I took from my hotel room balcony:

Last edited by goodu; 06-01-2024 at 02:23 AM.
Old 06-01-2024, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
My virgin experience with the street walkers outside W22.

As compared to Sukumvit area, they are not pushy, if you don’t look at them they will not pester you.

I saw this not bad looking slim girl sitting at the alley next to W22 so ask for her price. Decided to opt for the hotel opposite (additional 150 baht) and her service 600 baht. Don’t want to do inside my hotel room in case the hotel staffs gave me a dirty look! Lol

Found out that she is 26 and we even exchange Line id so next time easier for me to look for her again. Her service not too bad.

I think it’s very much like our geylang style… fuck and go type. Total damage 750 baht, cheap and good (the girl choice of mine). Cheaper than sukhumvit (more ladyboys these days) and geylang. Tonight will recce again see got any good finds.

Photo I took from my hotel room balcony:

Great pics! They show the girls sitting on plastic chairs that they borrow from the ST hotel. The bottom pic shows how the girls congregate near a ST hotel. In this pic it's up the subsoi.

This is one of the main concentrations of girls. They tend to be prettier than the girls scattered up and down the road. But slightly older. If you go down this road to the next corner, that's where the SYTs hang out.
Old 06-01-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

looks like I overpaid lol, I paid 700 + 180 (room+bag)
not much service its totally bang and go
Old 06-01-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lansi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
looks like I overpaid lol, I paid 700 + 180 (room+bag)
not much service its totally bang and go
Some girls are more expansive than others..if you used to know the biggest brothel New yotse hotel ( now demoslished) ,about 10 minutes walking from this place,the price was 600 baths( more for angmo). Overcharged?
But since the covid the price for the tiny crap room has seriously inflated..

Ps if you want more service talk about it with the girl before taking her. same for the price..all the girls are open to negociation.
Old 06-01-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

that is good advice actually, thanks. Next time I will type out what I want aka DFK etc on the phone first beforehand.

btw what is "angmo"? I assume it means white people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansi23 View Post
Some girls are more expansive than others..if you used to know the biggest brothel New yotse hotel ( now demoslished) ,about 10 minutes walking from this place,the price was 600 baths( more for angmo). Overcharged?
But since the covid the price for the tiny crap room has seriously inflated..

Ps if you want more service talk about it with the girl before taking her. same for the price..all the girls are open to negociation.
Old 07-01-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lansi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
that is good advice actually, thanks. Next time I will type out what I want aka DFK etc on the phone first beforehand.

None of the girls will understand "DFK" or" CIM" excepted if you used the proper thai slang.. better show her a picture on your mobile phone of what you want..
Quote:
I assume you are a farang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1