The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2024, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lansi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
You got weird tastes....... if I kenna offered this type of lady.... surely run fast fast away quicker than Usain Bolt.
To each his own..... you have your preferences I have mine.
Show us what you catch in chinatown and tell us why she is weird than ocean Jb ayam you patronized

Last edited by lansi23; 15-01-2024 at 02:19 AM.
Old 15-01-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansi23 View Post
Some pictures of my favorite chinatown girl, she is also 3holers,cim ..loyalty paid in such part of bangkok where competition is tough
What does is ask for a 3holer (cim, ass)?

Last edited by Smeets; 17-01-2024 at 01:51 PM.
Old 16-01-2024, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
If you go down this road to the next corner, that's where the SYTs hang out.
When you say “down this road” do you mean the alley in the second photo which then leads to the next block where the ST hotel with the lobby girls is? Or the road running along W22 hotel?
Old 16-01-2024, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
When you say “down this road” do you mean the alley in the second photo which then leads to the next block where the ST hotel with the lobby girls is? Or the road running along W22 hotel?
The main road running in front of the W22 hotel.
Old 21-01-2024, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Is this street, whole stretch lined up with girls? Interesting find
Not many as compared to sukhumvit area.

I also get to know this place after i book my hotel then googled this area and lands me on this thread 555
Old 21-01-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Some pictures of my favorite chinatown girl, she is also 3holers,cim ..loyalty paid in such part of bangkok where competition is tough
U got heavy taste
Old 21-01-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Show us what you catch in chinatown and tell us why she is weird than ocean Jb ayam you patronized
This is my standard.

I prefer slimmer girls. Face not pretty not so bad but at least must be slimmer. I cannot stand fat girls sitting and ridding on me, my hips will go sore and little bro will go soft instant.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
This is my standard.

I prefer slimmer girls. Face not pretty not so bad but at least must be slimmer. I cannot stand fat girls sitting and ridding on me, my hips will go sore and little bro will go soft instant.

I wud not even go to that stage LOL
see ..on sight..run
Old 01-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Asai

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? Is it girl-friendly? How does it compare to W22?

Seems like it would be a good place to stay cause it's connected to a shopping center.
Old 04-04-2024, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lansi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is my standard.

I ve bonked plenty girls in chinatown, some slim,some chubby,.. Obviously you only look at girls appearance and have no ideas about the service available in this area.
Fuck and forget represented 90% of the girls stock in this area..some with heavy addiction( very, very slim, you should love it)
In my case when i find a girl offering very good service and camera friendly in more, i keep her and come back twice a week..
I could post others pictures of different girls offering good service in this area in order to save time and money..like in Geylang,Petain section of this forum,..but who care?
The thailand section is like the internationalsexclown forum.
Old 09-04-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
I ve bonked plenty girls in chinatown, some slim,some chubby,.. Obviously you only look at girls appearance and have no ideas about the service available in this area.
Fuck and forget represented 90% of the girls stock in this area..some with heavy addiction( very, very slim, you should love it)
In my case when i find a girl offering very good service and camera friendly in more, i keep her and come back twice a week..
I could post others pictures of different girls offering good service in this area in order to save time and money..like in Geylang,Petain section of this forum,..but who care?
The thailand section is like the internationalsexclown forum.
If no looks i cannot even stand loh. Lol
Old 13-04-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
If no looks i cannot even stand loh. Lol
Agree u mate
I just cant get my mind around guys like this...seems they fuk anything with a hole.

Yeek

Or they hv this weird idea of ^setvice^.

Im with you..find good looker n shag

Cant find..
Walk
Old 14-04-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Agree u mate
I just cant get my mind around guys like this...seems they fuk anything with a hole.

Yeek

Or they hv this weird idea of ^setvice^.

Im with you..find good looker n shag

Cant find..
Walk
One man’s meat is another man’s poison
Dun judge dun discriminate
I’ve got friends in media dealing with models and beauty queens
Got their share of such now they go overseas look for alternate tastes who are we to judge
Old 15-04-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I second this comment, who are we to judge. As long as you don't hurt people I respect peoples taste.
Old 15-04-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Come on guys no wrong or right answer, each to their own happiness.
Move on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1