The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Bro slyer - i think it is wishful thinking re: Manu's intention to buy these two samuel eto & berbatov. Price tooo high and eto is not realyy in the mould of a Manu type team player. My bet is on Dutchman Huntelaar. He is reasonably priced with age on his side.

Read somewhere that Ben Foster will be taking over no.1 jersey from Van de Sar next season. That can only be good news! What do you all think??

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
its great that owen hargreaves joined man utd. hope man utd can buy a gd strikers to replace saha. samuel eto, berbatov are gd choices.
Old 22-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

knn... this bloody saha shld really go.. I think he has yet to reach his 100 game. kaoz..
Old 23-05-2007, 09:36 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
knn... this bloody saha shld really go.. I think he has yet to reach his 100 game.
you should apply to mafan, chairman of the (anti) saha fan club... he also opening fletcher n oshea fan clubs..

another Dirty Old Man (d.o.m)?
Old 23-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom01 View Post
knn... this bloody saha shld really go.. I think he has yet to reach his 100 game. kaoz..
Saha may never reach the 100 game mark.

Thank you, Saha, for whatever small and insignificant contributions you've given to the team.

Now the medical team can concentrate on getting Neville fit and ready for next season.
Old 23-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Monday's gossip

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Edwin Van der Sar will lose his status as Manchester United's first-choice goalkeeper to Ben Foster next season after being blamed for Didier Drogba's winner for Chelsea in the FA Cup final. (Daily Mirror)
ben foster over van der sar, who has been 1st class thru out the whole season?
Old 23-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
ben foster over van der sar, who has been 1st class thru out the whole season?
Yeah, somehow I dun feel Ben Foster can unseat Van der Saar. At least Van der Saar doesn't concede goals from opponents' goalies.... kekekekeke....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 23-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
you should apply to mafan, chairman of the (anti) saha fan club... he also opening fletcher n oshea fan clubs..

another Dirty Old Man (d.o.m)?
when did i became anti oshea fan club chairman ?? i have drop fletcher club last 2 match ago. like that u also know think u must be the legend lao jiao cum lan jiao laio. IM only follwer of anti saha and richardson fan club not chairman. U talk some more next time drop u off at PIE

Retired
Old 23-05-2007, 04:27 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
only follwer of anti saha and richardson fan club not chairman. U talk some more next time drop u off at PIE
oh yea hor is richardson not oshit....
i old already... memory not that good, how can u blame me
Old 23-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Yeah, somehow I dun feel Ben Foster can unseat Van der Saar. At least Van der Saar doesn't concede goals from opponents' goalies.... kekekekeke....
oh yeah, now you just reminded me who exactly ben forster is.
Old 23-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
oh yeah, now you just reminded me who exactly ben forster is...
That should be goal of the season man. Hehe.

It was really funny cos of the talk before the game about how Foster would unseat Robinson from the England throne.... and Robinson gave the best 'up yours' he could have given to Foster!

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 23-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
That should be goal of the season man. Hehe.

It was really funny cos of the talk before the game about how Foster would unseat Robinson from the England throne.... and Robinson gave the best 'up yours' he could have given to Foster!
hahaha... now all forster needs to do is to score back against him.
Old 23-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Samster

dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

yea.. another Dirty Old Man here.. haha...

Ben Foster No1? Who is he kidding? He dun instill confidence in his defenders.
Old 23-05-2007, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Wa many ppl no agree ah.! Ok, Van the Man already in late thirties and showed his age few times this season when he let in goals at his near post when play away and also that misunderstanding with Rio which result was a funny own goal.

Sooner or later Fergie will loose patience and it wont be a surprise if he starts to blood the youngster Foster before its too late. Better him than Kuszak! His ex mgr Bothroyd already angkat him so high.
Old 24-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fucking painful reminder each time they play us and see AIG emblazoned on our jerseys!!!

Another Inzaghi Goal
Old 24-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

Well, Milan played very well.. Kudos to them...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1