The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Peacock & crow

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

As we all know that Peacock is a kind of bird that is full of confidence that are not afraid of humans even when we walk near it and these birds are proud to show their beauty.

It's just like PAP and those sensible people that acknowledge what the SG govt has done for us all this year to allow Singaporeans to have a comfortable if not the BEST living standard in the world...

The SG govt is just like a Peacock who's not afraid of ppl coming up to them and even on that, PAP have the graciousness to show those that even hate them their beauty...

Then what about a CROW???

A Crow will never dare to even go near the Peacocks, WHY??? Becoz Crows have very little self-belief, inferior complex n low self-esteem of themselves which is why they are always hiding in dark places like cemetry n take food that is left over by others...

Actually we can see many CROWS in this forum like Eunuch Escher, I_Hate_Pappies, jw5, Sarong Wongwan, TuaYaPei n etc of course not forgetting the latest duo of DuYunQi n Tension 68....

They like to scream n yell like a CROW but only dare to do it in hiding just like a CROW that resides in places few would go often...

There was a story in China that goes like that ; There was once a CROW that saw a pigeon full of pearl white feathers n this CROW was so envy that eventually one day this CROW met a diety. The diety ask the Crow what he wanted n the Crow says: "I want my feather to be as white as the pigeon" n the diety granted the Crows wish.

The moment the diety turns the Crow into a body of full white feathers, the diety left n the Crow was so happy flying to a crowd of pigeons thinking itself can mix with the pigeons but the moment when the Crow speaks, it's voice n the voice of the pigeon are totally different n at that moment the Crow understood that no matter how you change on the exterior, there's something u can never change in your interior...

The above story refers to some members in this forum like Eunuch Escher, DuYunQi, Tension68 n etc that they are trying to prove themselves as a Pigeon or Peacock when they are actually a Crow... They love to show other's how "HIGH-CLASS" they are but not knowing their coward complex already betrayed themselves...

Lastly, also a Crow loves to "Ah Ah Ah" just like those COWARDS complaining, cursing n swearing about the SG govt everyday BUT NO ACTIONS....

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1