The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2023, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro gog

up you 20 points for such a good story telling.

true of false does not matter.

important thing is, we all enjoy reading the adventures of gog.
Thank you bro, but can't return the favor just yet Thanks for reading. This isn't just an adventure, it was about Janice. I'm not sure if there's a moral behind my story but was good to get the ending out of the way. Been on my mind for months, and I guess I just did

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The beauty of this forum is, it's like that small black diary of ours, the one we write all those dark secrets of ours. Instead of letting them stay deep in our hearts, we write about them.
As a reader, do we really need to care if its a fiction or true story? So what if its real, do what if its fiction?
If there's a victim, it's Eric. For being dumb and blur, he still shouldn't deserve to be fooled in thinking the girl is his, and to raise her like his own.
I recalled reading a Singapore news that a man found out the three children he thought he had with his wife were not his, worst, the three children's fathers were not the same.
Bro Gog, thanks for the story. Hope you no longer CIP anymore. Unless the person is a eligible lady that's your real gf or wife.
Wish I can be more accurate and correct in my 'diary' here, unfortunately, I cannot be 100% true and I needed time everyday to deviate from the original accuracy and try to make it still accurate. Typing in the wrong names were always the worry for this write up

Eric is the victim because he's trusting and ... I won't say blur, but until he is proven right in his suspicion, he just trusts everybody around him. I was no exception.

Not justifying my actions... if he knew he'd probably felt betrayed, I don't know he will feel more betrayed by who... Janice, or gog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Thanks gog.

I not gonna spoiler my own story also since I am still writing (albeit slowly).

But thanks again for sharing part of your life. I not going to ask real or not la, chinese got say 戏如人生. Sometimes what seems least believable is stranger than fiction.
I kept the ending damn long... I wanted to share about it but I felt the ending was better suited this way, kept a secret before giving it away.

Some bros PM me and I already shared it, because I wanted it to get off my chest. Else I think I might have shared the ending before starting the story.

You go on, don't stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Just curious does the kid has the same blood group of either Janice or Eric?
Janice is O, coincidentally, Eric and me, same blood type (will keep it a secret), so our baby is O also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Thanks bro for the awesome experience!
Hope everything is well on your end.
It is, I'm glad the story gave entertainment and fun whilst it last. Thank you for reading!

Quote:
I always read ur nickname as 178boobboob
Eh eh eh... we're humans... okay? It's normal. Hahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
because you are always on the look out of boobs. haha.
please carry on your story too...

and thanks to TS for the 8 months of story.
i assume the kid is around 3-4 yrs old now, and since she has grow up. gt some sign of features that look like you ma?

are you still in r/s with penny & the rest?
Just saw my neighbor with her kid on bike yesterday. She was pushing her on the bike into the lift and bending forward. Fuck! She didn't wear a bra, and her nipple was sharp. She also bent low to push her kid out of the lift and even said bye to me. I don't know if she's trying to flirt or what. But her two muffins certainly did look nice!!!!!!

The kid is about the age you mentioned, might be more I'll say her mannerisms, talks a bit like me, confident and also her eyes, but they say looks like Eric's, I'll feel otherwise. I didn't share with Janice and we didn't talk about it also. Didn't want to bring up anything or hurt Janice.

I'm still generally in contact with the BS team, fucking Lindi, as for Penny, no... after she returned the loan for the trip, her boyfriend suggested they get married.

Penny didn't talk to me, just suddenly vanished. Given that we've been on condoms, I highly doubt it was due to her pregnant, or maybe her boyfriend got her pregnant. Hadn't pinged her once since she vanished suddenly.

Quote:
shhh dun sexpose me la...

...sorry ah recently work busy and my mood up and down, not easy for me to continue my story...I try okok...
Men also got up/down mood bro, it's normal. Chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linabubbles View Post
idk how to up your points. But nice write up TS
Don't worry, I don't care about points. My goal was to document my life story. As long as you enjoyed it, I'm happy enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Great Story and sharing

Appreciate you penning this down

So after the breakup, you didn’t go back to Lindi or Penny?
Any other Part 2 to start a new thread?
Thanks bro! You're a long time supporter!

Lindi is still with me as FwB. I don't call her that but she knows. She's able to get sex from me, so the church attendance or BS attendance doesn't really matter to her. Penny, as shared, she vanished after her boyfriend proposed and also paying me back the Europe trip loan. It was a short tryst. Maybe she got pregnant from her boyfriend?

Just a suspicion she's fucking us both at the same time, 1 without condom, but I don't really care about her, she's just an outlet. I just show the typical concern and care for her like a friend would. That's all.

Quote:
My guess, Lindi and Penny were still ongoing. However, they ain't worthy for Gog to write just about them.
Afterall, Lindi is a slutty MILF while Penny is just a boring SYT.
Not for Penny

I can't write much because Lindi and I meet up for sex, meet, kiss, undress, suck/fuck. There's only so much time we flirt in public and before going to bed. It's a fling, nothing much to write about, the memorable ones are about listed in this story.

I've never gone one a trip with Lindi alone, now that you mention it. Penny's definitely boring, but sometimes you don't want to spend too much time in bed, she's ideal. Fuck and go. I've had better.

There's no 'story' between Lindi and myself so can't really share much. You read the bonus chapters, just purely the 'foreplay' to sex. We don't talk about work, family etc much. She also never got to visit my place. But I do visit hers often. Hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chess View Post
I had been following your life experience and enjoyed storyline, Sadly it had come to the END,

How is Penny, you still in contact for with her for more excitement and train her up?

Upz for your wonderful story.
It's s 4 years tryst, there will be an ending. I warned you all already leh. LOL, if it's fiction I probably can write like no tomorrow just keep extending and describe each fucking to full 100% detail, that should take 20-30 years to 'finish'.

As for Penny, no, gone like the wind suddenly as the wind suddenly appeared. Got married I heard, not sure was it because her boyfriend raw her and got her pregnant. I'm fine with her suddenly disappearing. I'm never going to marry her anyway.

She's too green in sex. I don't find joy in teaching her like I do to Janice. I'm not sure why... maybe because I don't love her?

Thank you for reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninto View Post
Chance upon this thread many months back. Been lurking and reading the ‘installments’ like it was a weekly anime episode release. Now it’s come to an end, have one less thing to read, but cool story!
Don't worry about it bro, just enjoy!! As long as you read, you know my story, that's all that matters. I'm sorry nothing more for you to read tho'.
Old 16-07-2023, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, you are likely to be the one and only, not KNNBCCB, but one and only TS that bothers to check on the typo, grammar..
TBH, unless the written language is really CMI until cannot understand what the TS is trying to write, most of us would be fine.
Good effort. Applause.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
shhh dun sexpose me la...

...sorry ah recently work busy and my mood up and down, not easy for me to continue my story...I try okok...
dun worry. just take your time
Old 16-07-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 15
stinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstinger1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ok Bro Gog thanks for storytime. The Penny outcome was of course predictable, and as for Janice, I would say that since you are still somewhat in touch (along with a shared "jewel") that story has not seen the end as yet. Time will tell.

But seriously, the biggest question needing to be answered here is...whatever happened with Milly?!?!?! Enquiring minds wanna know...
Old 16-07-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Thanks really nice the whole story 😀
Old 16-07-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mahjong23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about the stewardess mindy that you met while on plane back from BKK? Any juicy story to share?
Old 16-07-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Mahjong23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about mindy the stewardess?
Old 16-07-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Withdrawal symptoms already...

Hopefully we get a sequel on Mindy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Last part of the chapter.

Wanted to go out but stayed home to finish proof-reading and vetting it. A load off my mind, I guess.

--------------------------------------------

J(anice): Thank you for the friendship, thank you for being there for me. Thank you for the memories...

My heart ached as she said those words. This is it. She has made up her mind.

gog: Promise me. You will take care of yourself, love the child as your Eric and yours, and always be happy. Promise me you will never hurt yourself and always put your family first.

J: I will, I like children, remember?

She managed a weak smile and laughter while trying to wipe her tears from the face. The pain is real. So real.

J: Take care of yourself. We'll always be friends and colleagues and ... and ... and... Christian brother and sister.

How can it be ever the same, we crossed the line already... saying these only makes it hurt more instead of soothing our aching hearts. I looked down and couldn't reply.

Janice got up and left. I didn't dare to go after her. It's futile, her mind's made up. Doing anything more will only hurt her further. I love her too much to hurt her. Abruptly and suddenly as we started through her emotional state of mind after a failed IVF, it ended just as abruptly with her body's hormonal changes due to pregnancy.

I should have used a condom that day at her place when she got home. This is the last time she stepped into my house.

Our meet ups alone reduced severely as we were now uncomfortable, we no longer go for lunch together alone anymore too. A drastic change in my life and hers. Me coming home, alone in the car, quiet house. My bed unmessed by her constant pulling of the blanket to cover herself and more...oh how much I missed her, how much I missed the time ... now, all is gone.

Her tummy started showing and the girls in office were excited. She could no longer 'hide' and all of them were doting over her and caring for her talking about family starting and congratulating her.

P(ortia): Should get gog to be the baby's godfather!!!

W(an) L(eng): Yeah lor you all so good friends!

The remarks didn't help but only place a heavier heart on me. We joked, we laughed, but the child IS mine... why godfather and not father?

Our bible study group also finally noticed the bump and her maternity wear was coming in. Cheers and prayers with well wishes arose. Applauses, presents, everything good just kept coming to Janice.

Eric also became more attentive, trying to pick Janice up daily, sending her to work. I can see he really loves her. I was the third party, turning myself away from this triangle relationship is right. Why hurt 3+1 people, when only I needed to be hurt?

Janice started distancing herself from me where possible, we were no longer 'close' close, but still talk casually when we bump into each other at pantry or in church.

She'd show her baby scans during BS and would gently, purposely show them to me while her eyes looked soft and looking at appreciation to me. It was her way of showing me our child is growing healthy and a means to comfort me and keep me updated on her pregnancy. I could only see the images and be glad in a way.

Like a taiwan soap opera show that drags 1000 - 2000 episodes. Indirectly, I watched Janice get bigger and more radiant with our child in her and also got updated by the process and growth of the child. Painful? Yeah, it was. Having a kid that will never call me daddy. Fling gone wrong? Yeah, and maybe no. Didn't really go wrong. It went well for Janice & Eric at least.

When Janice was due and gave birth, I wanted to run down and be the first to carry the baby. Eric dropped me a message excitedly:

E(ric): HER WATER BROKE!

gog: Congratulations bro! Faster! Bring her to the hospital!

I never got to accompany Janice to her gynecologists' check ups, and I will never be there for the birth as well. I purposely went on the 2nd day after the child was born with office colleagues during lunch instead of the first day. I was excited, but I'm 'nobody'.

I wanted to hold the baby asap but I had to fake unwillingness to hold my own baby and waited for people to carry her before passing the baby to me. Janice just looked at me when I carried her. I had to hold my tears of joy.

Wasn't fun at all hearing people mention how close the dad (Eric) and baby looked alike. I was looking at Janice whose eyes were sparkling with joy and pain. Watching her happy made me happy. We've broken up for 6 months now. It was a long time, but Janice is all good now. She smiled when I carried little gog.

gog: Hey, Eric, what's her name?

E: It's XXXX, because she brings us joy, our child!

It was then finally I came to realization that it was really over 6 months ago. I'm holding on for naught and telling myself I'm alright but actually I was not. Sexually satisfied but emotionally not. Held my girl abit longer and returned her to Janice.

Finally, walked out of the Thomson Medical Center room without further burdens. Should have let go long ago. The best thing I can do now is to be a good friend and take care of my little girl in different ways. Did I drop tears? Yes, I am sure I cried that day at the hospital - alone. Pretty sure I did that in the toilet.

Christmas presents, birthday presents etc. I made it a point never to go out with my girl with or without Janice around. I would refer to her as Janice's child, never talking to Janice and using the term 'our' child and in any way that could jeopardize her family.

She's a cute little toddler, I gaurantee if you meet her, she will really make snappy come backs at times like Janice. 100% from Janice's factory. Hope she won't be as glibbed tongue as me. I pray often for her not to be sad and/or put in the same position as me and Janice.

Everybody likes to fuck, be it FL, ML, FBs or even married ladies, but when it comes to your own, I'm sure you worry about them. Same for me.

She's in nursery school now. I never saw her first crawl, and never saw her first day at school. All the 'firsts', were never mine.

THE END

----------------

Will post the Epilogue soon.
Old 16-07-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 17
monger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the exciting yet relatable story.
My only question - how is Penny doing now?
Old 16-07-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
Chess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger02 View Post
"It's s 4 years tryst, there will be an ending. I warned you all already leh. LOL, if it's fiction I probably can write like no tomorrow just keep extending and describe each fucking to full 100% detail, that should take 20-30 years to 'finish'.

As for Penny, no, gone like the wind suddenly as the wind suddenly appeared. Got married I heard, not sure was it because her boyfriend raw her and got her pregnant. I'm fine with her suddenly disappearing. I'm never going to marry her anyway.

She's too green in sex. I don't find joy in teaching her like I do to Janice. I'm not sure why... maybe because I don't love her?"

Thank you for reading
Old 16-07-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Kamehameha123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is such a nice story.

Be strong and looking forward to any update in the future if there is any.

Any story with the air steward ah?
Old 17-07-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for completing the story with Janice, albeit with one loose end to tie up.. where's Milly? 😂
Old 17-07-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

nsunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS for the lovely and amazing story. In life, we win some, we lose some. Be thankful that you have such lovely relationship with Janice while keeping her innocent reputation intact in the church throughout the affair and at the end of it.
Old 17-07-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro Gog, you are likely to be the one and only, not KNNBCCB, but one and only TS that bothers to check on the typo, grammar..
TBH, unless the written language is really CMI until cannot understand what the TS is trying to write, most of us would be fine.
Good effort. Applause.
I just felt it's easier to read when grammar and spelling is accurate.

Granted, some still slipped by me, but nonetheless most are written as is.

Just wanted to make sure the flow is right, the sequence of things are as is. Glad it worked for most. But apologies for the slow posting and updates though.

I posted faster towards the end cos I finished the ending and was able to concentrate on proof-reading & vetting.

Usually, I pre-typed a lot and then slowly post. I could have posted the whole chunk at one go, but then you'll need to wait weeks for me to write another chunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
dun worry. just take your time
Important is to keep writing, don't stop, once end, then no more liao. Enjoy the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger1 View Post
Ok Bro Gog thanks for storytime. The Penny outcome was of course predictable, and as for Janice, I would say that since you are still somewhat in touch (along with a shared "jewel") that story has not seen the end as yet. Time will tell.

But seriously, the biggest question needing to be answered here is...whatever happened with Milly?!?!?! Enquiring minds wanna know...
Thanks bro, we still speak, it's an amicably and inevitable break up. The story portion was quite abrupt because I can't explain how the baby made Janice arrive at such a conclusion.

It might be guilt, it might be a wake up call, I can't explain. I assume it is just because of the child.

Janice has shown me pictures and updates, but casually chatting only, we don't have any flirting or touching. Still concerned with each other as a friend, but that's as far as it goes for now. Would things really happen again? Maybe like I said, when she's 85 and I'm 80 and Eric has departed, maybe... maybe.

I don't want to hurt Janice further already, neither our kid.

As for Milly, knn one leh you all DIE DIE just want to know right??!??!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
Thanks really nice the whole story 😀
Thank you bro, I don't even know wtf I'm sharing my life story here anyway but glad I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjong23 View Post
How about the stewardess mindy that you met while on plane back from BKK? Any juicy story to share?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahjong23 View Post
How about mindy the stewardess?
Milly, not Mindy, you all knn one leh, die die MUST remember only the good things hor? LOL!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax51 View Post
Withdrawal symptoms already...

Hopefully we get a sequel on Mindy...
KNS another one spotted, Milly. Why you all cannot let go of her??? LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monger02 View Post
Shared earlier, she repaid her tour loan and left suddenly, I heard the boyfriend proposed, or maybe she got pregnant? I haven't talked to her since she just quietly disappeared. I was too busy with Janice and Lindi to bother. Penny's just a fuck, not a love/like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chess View Post
"It's s 4 years tryst, there will be an ending. I warned you all already leh. LOL, if it's fiction I probably can write like no tomorrow just keep extending and describe each fucking to full 100% detail, that should take 20-30 years to 'finish'.

She's too green in sex. I don't find joy in teaching her like I do to Janice. I'm not sure why... maybe because I don't love her?"

Thank you for reading
Welcome bro, I try to reply to all make things positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamehameha123 View Post
This is such a nice story.

Be strong and looking forward to any update in the future if there is any.

Any story with the air steward ah?
I doubt that we'd have any future, if things were to happen, I'm not sure how to handle another heartbreak. I don't want to break Janice's heart again, even though she was the one that initiated it.

As for Milly, I want to retire liao... keep it a secret, can? Hahahah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Thanks for completing the story with Janice, albeit with one loose end to tie up.. where's Milly? 😂
KNS... another Milly wan-to-know. LOL!!! You all hor!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsunny View Post
Thank you TS for the lovely and amazing story. In life, we win some, we lose some. Be thankful that you have such lovely relationship with Janice while keeping her innocent reputation intact in the church throughout the affair and at the end of it.
I don't think I lost anything, neither did Janice. It was an affair but it was one that everybody gained something, not just sex, but happiness, knowing that we could love more than 1 person and also have it for so long.

It ended because of society and social stigma but that's not going to change anytime soon, neither should it because marriage is supposed to be sacred.

Like I mentioned in this thread before, I would fight to the death to defend Janice's honour, no doubt about it. she must never get hurt.

No regrets on starting it, and no regrets when it ended, just pain, but it'll come to pass.
Old 17-07-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

thanks for the wonderful 8 months of pure lust, really enjoyed it.

the story would likely not end this way if you have discussed the possibilities with her though out the 4 years .

probably god has waken her up since she has god to talk to before she confronted you.

babies are proven made during extra ordinary session.

missionary gives boyz,ridding gives you girls

cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1