The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Times have change, last time people used to be very conservative, dont fark around before marriage. Now??? Even if you found a nice women whom you think she had low body count etc, but do you think she will tell you her true numbers?

For me is, at least you know she is a sex worker and be together with her rather then you get together with her and found out she is lying to you.

Regardless of who you marries. Their are still chances that she will one day leave you. Thats life.
Facts. But date sex workers is tough too. Every day the mental assault that many guys have been with her, some even actively wooing her with gifts, affection etc..
Old 27-08-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Facts. But date sex workers is tough too. Every day the mental assault that many guys have been with her, some even actively wooing her with gifts, affection etc..
Everything comes with a price bah, need to manage your emotions. Outside girls also she will have guy friends etc .
Old 27-08-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Everything comes with a price bah, need to manage your emotions. Outside girls also she will have guy friends etc .
I think the point that the WLs have way more body count than a regular girl. The amount of guys she need to service probably made her numb to much of the feeling you give to her.
Old 27-08-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
before c19 most of us will fly over to fuck their brains out or meet them in boleh daily to continue the gfe
The gfe feel maybe excellent, but not up the level for me to go all the way for her. That's why I picked an alternative one.
Old 27-08-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I think the point that the WLs have way more body count than a regular girl. The amount of guys she need to service probably made her numb to much of the feeling you give to her.
Hmm. So how she can return to normal love life again, maybe like quit for few years?
Old 27-08-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Quote:
Hmm. So how she can return to normal love life again, maybe like quit for few years?
i know a fellow cheongster who managed to get a geylang angpai to rtc recently. give her money, buy house buy car etc. says he's head over heels in love with this girl but even he shares with me in confidence that he often thinks about how his girl is like when sleeping with customers, whether she fantasizes about them and the worst is if she's still in contact with them especially those who were wooing her with gifts, constant text messages etc.
Old 28-08-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
i know a fellow cheongster who managed to get a geylang angpai to rtc recently. give her money, buy house buy car etc. says he's head over heels in love with this girl but even he shares with me in confidence that he often thinks about how his girl is like when sleeping with customers, whether she fantasizes about them and the worst is if she's still in contact with them especially those who were wooing her with gifts, constant text messages etc.
This is relationship built on $, once he can't offer it anymore, she will probably dispose of him. I'll not spend this kind of thing on a girl especially a WL, even though I know some of the WL who really want to get over with this quick and return back to normal life.

After spending time in GL with the WLs, I feel that they are there just to temporary fix my deprives. Excellent gfe WLs can satisfy me for quite awhile, but it still doesn't last long enough or feel better than from a ML with developed feelings.
Old 28-08-2023, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wah, this cheongster so power ah? Money to buy car and buy house is probably in the range of SGD$200K or more?

As for the thinking how is it when other customer banged her, simple, just don't think. Enjoy what he wants to enjoy, that is the most important. The rest are all past.

For the in contact part, if somebody wants to do something behind you back, you can block or prevent once, twice, three times but if they really want to do it, they will still do it.

Relationship is NOT ownership, it is stewardship.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 28-08-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Wah, this cheongster so power ah? Money to buy car and buy house is probably in the range of SGD$200K or more?

As for the thinking how is it when other customer banged her, simple, just don't think. Enjoy what he wants to enjoy, that is the most important. The rest are all past.

For the in contact part, if somebody wants to do something behind you back, you can block or prevent once, twice, three times but if they really want to do it, they will still do it.

Respect bruh. Powderful angmoh and powerful idea - Relationship is NOT ownership, it is stewardship.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-08-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post

Yeah, there was a WL in one of the PRC houses who had a customer buy 5 or more hours everyday so that she doesn’t need to service other men and she has RTC in the last month with his financial support. It is pretty pathetic because she actually secretly still serviced other customers behind his back. For that amount, I think it is probably better to go and bao a KL influencer.

Last edited by Penofthewest; 28-08-2023 at 09:58 AM.
Old 28-08-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

most of us can't resist the temptation of pussy

thus small head overruled

especially at home

impossible for OC to give us such services

my 2ml worth
Old 28-08-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Yeah, there was a WL in one of the PRC houses who had a customer buy 5 or more hours everyday so that she doesn’t need to service other men and she has RTC in the last month with his financial support. It is pretty pathetic because she actually secretly still serviced other customers behind his back. For that amount, I think it is probably better to go and bao a KL influencer.
If single go marry viet bride better. But maybe he wanna play his whole life, then maybe become sugar daddy better
Old 28-08-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
most of us can't resist the temptation of pussy

thus small head overruled

especially at home

impossible for OC to give us such services

my 2ml worth
I treat my session like 1 to 2 hours of happy time with a temporary gf then call it a day.
Old 28-08-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
I treat my session like 1 to 2 hours of happy time with a temporary gf then call it a day.
yes machiam timesharing or pussy leasing

actually is better this way
Old 28-08-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Respect bruh. Powderful angmoh and powerful idea - Relationship is NOT ownership, it is stewardship.
The mindset that we must have towards Relationship (of any kind) must be that it is "Stewardship".

It doesn't means that once a Relationship is established liao, then can relax lah, bo chup liao. Parties involved must still continue to put in effort to maintain that Relationship.

Personally, I feel that the concept of "Marriage" kind of kill this.

Man has to continue to be loving. Woman has to continue to give good sex. This is the great balance and exchange that keep a relationship strong.

One good thing about WLs is that they totally understand that men need good sex. When a man gets sextified to the max, simi lan sai also can. Wash the dish, no problem. Sweep the floor, no problem. Wash the toilet, no problem.

So women instead of learning how to keep themselves looking good and give good sex to their husband which after that their husband will automatically help in housework, they kpkb to make the man feel lousy or end up in quarrel. Men gets angry, get out of the house and go Geylang. Men get comforts.

Over time, relationshiop will drift liao lor.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1