The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
New Babes Updated Daily. Click My Banners Below to View my Fabulous Babes.

Old 20-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Old 21-10-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stunning, Sexy Babe, Joey, 20 Yrs Old with Ultra Lovable Personality & Service,In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Here little fr for Guiyomi Joey.

I never expected i writing fr but this cute xiao mei mei is really a true syt. Bros know me i like to share and give true fr and she meet my expectations. Dress in black dress with her tight body, then her boobs abt to burst and i like the way she look innocent. The way she smile so kawaii and cute, i was surprised because i saw hope in the upcoming syts in FL2, the quality is still there.

After taking a smoke break and enjoying conversation with her, she has bubbly and fun personality, though only she few days here, she do know to communicate. Seeing her undress herself, i can't help myself to keep enjoying her youthful body, even her nipples not so pinkish, her delicate soft skin like baby make up for overall slim and sexy body. Discover there is a twin dolphin tattoo in her arm as she washes me.

Without further ado, we climb up to her cosy bed, first time see bed so high have to climb. She laughs but the room is clean and tidy and in top notch condition. She starts her cathbath and BBBJ on me though she fresh and young i do think she has some experience in HK as she quite skillful and pro in the way she fine tune her tongue flicks and deepthroats. Looking her young fresh cute mei mei look sucking lolipop really is something which is heavenly and sight to behold.

She start her cowgirl on me and can feel she shy girl first time she look away, she giggles and rock me up and down. though not so powerful i can see she put in good effort, letting her rest for a while, i start to poke her tight pussy which need a little pushing to as to slowly and fully penetrate her which she moans and blushes. I find that extremely cute. We did missionary, follow by doggy and finish in spooning with legs up.

Looks - 8.8 ( My type of syt mei mei look, adorable like baby)
Body - 7.4 ( Sexy and slim though her nipples not pinkish)
Frenching - Yes ( However don't force if she doesn't like tongue go in further)
Painting - Not sure ( I totally forgotten abt it)
Cathbath and BBBJ - 8.2 ( Put in alot of effort and most importantly damn shiok)
FJ - 8.6 ( Did quite a number of positions with her, not rushing in fact she tried to please you with moans and boost your ego)
GFE - 8.1 ( Very fun mei mei to talk with, friendly and cute however can sense she got someone in her heart liao. haha )
RTF - Oh yes if time allows.

My verdict - True guiyomi syt with excellent service, very adorable and cute girl which you can talk to all night long. Only 2 months, definately must try syt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paraphrase View Post
I totally agree what has been said of Joey by the previous brother. Just keep it short, Joey worth all the wait and trial. She is very pretty and with demure look. And she is so cute that you just want to hang around longer with her. She is my best trial thus far this year. The best part is even though she is not well today, she still does her best to serve... She is one of the best service I ever seen.. I doubt if anyone would say she is no good, if u have really tried. Photo also at least 90% real, if not the fact that her real person is even prettier. Highly recommend
Camping more frs for joey. Midnight upz.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 21-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster

Old 21-10-2013, 05:24 AM
Samster

Old 21-10-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

Old 21-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

Old 21-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Old 21-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

Old 21-10-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BackToFreedom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Stunning, Sexy Babe, Joey, 20 Yrs Old with Ultra Lovable Personality & Service,In

support support new lovely syt Joey
Old 22-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Samster

Old 22-10-2013, 05:24 AM
Samster

Old 22-10-2013, 09:24 AM
Samster

Old 22-10-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

Old 22-10-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread