The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Burberrybrit,

My favorite dish from Kwang is Seabass fried in fish sauce. Also, fried shrimp balls and grilled squid. Yummy yummy

Afterwards you can visit my favorite soapy Nataree and select #170!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 27-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
As I read in here seem high recommend by bro here so just wanna go and try it myself.. Will take note of Lao Lao as well.. Bro naemlo I know you are not tour guide but hope you can recommend a nice dim sum place nearby?
They recommend it cause most of them stayed in Ratchada. Most of the cheongsters are more particular in pussy juice than food so they prefer near by food. Anyway a lot of good food in Ratchada market itself.

Hmmm come BKK to have dim sum? I seldom eat dim sum and if I eat, it will be in MBK. Come BKK must try Thai food, like Issan.
Old 27-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Burberrybrit,

I love dim sum! One of the best place to eat dim sum in Bangkok is at JW Marriott Hotel's Man Ho Chinese Restaurant, located next to Sukhumvit Soi 4. The price is very reasonable for lunch and dinner dim sum buffets! If you want to spend less, just don't order shark fin soup.

Excellent dim sums, afterwards, just walk few meters and visit my favorite Rainbow 1 and Rainbow 4 go go bars! Just don't burp and fart in the bars, you don't want any accidents! Or you could catch a taxi and go to Thermae coffee shop to meet attractive freelancers, located in Sukhumvit Soi 15. Thermae coffee shop is in the basement of Ruamchitt Hotel.

I'm not a tour guide but a nice guy! He he he he he
Good luck

Last edited by norice; 27-04-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old 27-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
klose87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burberrybrit View Post
Thanks bro mike mike.. Will be staying at vic3 nearby sanam phao bts.. Wanna try that place as normally will head to Chinatown seafood stall at the roadside one.. Cheers..
Take the train or walk down to the next station Ari, soi Ari has plenty of good food.
Alternatively Victory Monument area also has plenty. You wont go hungry in BKK la lol.
Old 27-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Burberrybrit,

I love dim sum! One of the best place to eat dim sum in Bangkok is at JW Marriott Hotel's Man Ho Chinese Restaurant, located next to Sukhumvit Soi 4. The price is very reasonable for lunch and dinner dim sum buffets! If you want to spend less, just don't order shark fin soup.

Excellent dim sums, afterwards, just walk few meters and visit my favorite Rainbow 1 and Rainbow 4 go go bars! Just don't burp and fart in the bars, you don't want any accidents! Or you could catch a taxi and go to Thermae coffee shop to meet attractive freelancers, located in Sukhumvit Soi 15. Thermae coffee shop is in the basement of Ruamchitt Hotel.

Good luck
Haha.. Bro norice how come your post sure will have foods and women come hand in hand hahaha... Ok JW Marriott /MBK dim sum.. Lao Lao n Kwang for seafood
As for girls better wait I go there see myself haha.. Got plenty of days to walk around hunt for foods and occasionally girls ..
Old 27-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

Burberrybrit,

Food and sex makes every man smile! Even you! Soi Cowboy, here I come!

Old 27-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Sanam Pao a bit off the usual chiongsters Rachada/Sukhumvit digs but applaud you for exploring another side of Bangkok. I used to stay around that area & liked it coz its a nice middle class neighbournood but not as congested as Thonglor/Ekkamai. I'm recommending u places that I have been to.

Where to Eat

Sanam Pao BTS area I don't know any except for a seafood place between Victory Monument & Sanam Pao BTS stations. Opens at night and crowd spills onto the side walk. Plenty of middle class Thais come to dine here as evident from rows of cars parked along the road. Prices a bit higher. I ate there once but can't remember the name. Bro Naemlo is this the "Lao Lao" u r referring to?

Go north and next to Ari station you have the Villa Mart. Thai, Japanese, Korean restaurants, Starbucks & even Secret Recipe from Malaysia all here. My fav would be Fuji Japanese restaurant (miss their tonkatsu, only Bht160 a set, & salmon tatake salad) followed by cake & coffee at After You, long queues!

On the opposite side of Villa Mart. If you walk into a large soi (at t-junction) you will find a small Thai-Viet restaurant. 2nd soi on your left after main road, corner of row of shophouse. Cheap & delicious Thai Isaan & Thai interpretations of Viet food.

Walk a bit more in (approx 100-200m?) & on the right you will see a big white condo. Next to condo is a sub-soi. There should be a light box at night advertising a nice Thai restaurant at the end of the sub-soi. Great Thai food & great ambience. A little pricey but cheaper than Sillypore for similar joints.
Baan Pueng Chom (บ้านพึงชม)
Soi Jue Jitr, Pahol Yothin 7 (Soi Ari), Bangkok
Tel. 02 2794204

Belgian beers with fries and mussels steamed in beer! Great place to chill with friends. This one its best u take a taxi. Rather long walk in.
House of Beers (Aree Garden)
Next to Soi Ari Samphan 11, Phaya Thai, Opposite the Ministry of Finance.
BTS station: Ari
Tel: +66 (0)2 617 1600
Open daily, 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.

Go south to Victory Monument and you have a few Thai style gap geam places & cheap roadside stalls to try. Exit from the station on the elevated walkway. U are at 6 o'clock. Front & center of you the "Victory Monument".

3 o'clock: stall selling Thai style kway chap. Opens til wee hours of the morning. Next to it is a Thai cafe boran stall (traditional coffee). Can have sankaya with steam bread for desert after your kway chap meal.

3 o'clock: a little bit up from the kway chap stall are some "gap geam" restaurants. Open air dining. Order a few Thai dishes to go with your Sangsom Coke. Great inexpensive chill place.

1 o'clock: walk along the elevated walkway and after crossing the road u go down the first stairs on your right. Row of shop houses along a canal. You will see Bht9 noodle shop. Yes just Bht9 a bowl! Servings are small though so u have to eat like a few to be full. More of a novelty. The store used to be next to the main road but was burnt down during the riots. I think they are open for lunch only.

11 o'clock: this is a bit harder to find becoz its in a small lane after a row of bus stops. Taksura - another gap geam joint. Enter it & its like visiting someone's house in the 70's. Old retro furniture. Thai food is cheap & delicious plus its air conditioned! Try the "larb moo tod" deep fried minced pork salad! Aroi aroi!

OK good luck hunting the places down!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Plenty of middle class Thais come to dine here as evident from rows of cars parked along the road. Prices a bit higher. I ate there once but can't remember the name. Bro Naemlo is this the "Lao Lao" u r referring to?
Guess so. A lot of cars park by the side of the road..... I always go there for porridge and some chinese food. Once in awhile with biz customers. After food, easy to go agogo.
Old 27-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess so. A lot of cars park by the side of the road..... I always go there for porridge and some chinese food. Once in awhile with biz customers. After food, easy to go agogo.
Should be the one then! There is another Chinese restaurant after Ari station opposite the big Kasikorn Bank building. 2 storey air con shop house. Also always full but I never tried before.

Yes, Inthamara is less than 15 minutes drive or BTS ride away! Who needs to stay at Rachada or Suk? kekeke...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
snowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowwolf79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Should be the one then! There is another Chinese restaurant after Ari station opposite the big Kasikorn Bank building. 2 storey air con shop house. Also always full but I never tried before.

Yes, Inthamara is less than 15 minutes drive or BTS ride away! Who needs to stay at Rachada or Suk? kekeke...
For those who can speak Thai can go to Inthamara, those not, better not go. As for me, I stay at suk so that I can move around for work easier
Old 27-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Burberrybrit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sanam Pao a bit off the usual chiongsters Rachada/Sukhumvit digs but applaud you for exploring another side of Bangkok. I used to stay around that area & liked it coz its a nice middle class neighbournood but not as congested as Thonglor/Ekkamai. I'm recommending u places that I have been to.

Where to Eat

Sanam Pao BTS area I don't know any except for a seafood place between Victory Monument & Sanam Pao BTS stations. Opens at night and crowd spills onto the side walk. Plenty of middle class Thais come to dine here as evident from rows of cars parked along the road. Prices a bit higher. I ate there once but can't remember the name. Bro Naemlo is this the "Lao Lao" u r referring to?

Go north and next to Ari station you have the Villa Mart. Thai, Japanese, Korean restaurants, Starbucks & even Secret Recipe from Malaysia all here. My fav would be Fuji Japanese restaurant (miss their tonkatsu, only Bht160 a set, & salmon tatake salad) followed by cake & coffee at After You, long queues!

On the opposite side of Villa Mart. If you walk into a large soi (at t-junction) you will find a small Thai-Viet restaurant. 2nd soi on your left after main road, corner of row of shophouse. Cheap & delicious Thai Isaan & Thai interpretations of Viet food.

Walk a bit more in (approx 100-200m?) & on the right you will see a big white condo. Next to condo is a sub-soi. There should be a light box at night advertising a nice Thai restaurant at the end of the sub-soi. Great Thai food & great ambience. A little pricey but cheaper than Sillypore for similar joints.
Baan Pueng Chom (บ้านพึงชม)
Soi Jue Jitr, Pahol Yothin 7 (Soi Ari), Bangkok
Tel. 02 2794204

Belgian beers with fries and mussels steamed in beer! Great place to chill with friends. This one its best u take a taxi. Rather long walk in.
House of Beers (Aree Garden)
Next to Soi Ari Samphan 11, Phaya Thai, Opposite the Ministry of Finance.
BTS station: Ari
Tel: +66 (0)2 617 1600
Open daily, 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.

Go south to Victory Monument and you have a few Thai style gap geam places & cheap roadside stalls to try. Exit from the station on the elevated walkway. U are at 6 o'clock. Front & center of you the "Victory Monument".

3 o'clock: stall selling Thai style kway chap. Opens til wee hours of the morning. Next to it is a Thai cafe boran stall (traditional coffee). Can have sankaya with steam bread for desert after your kway chap meal.

3 o'clock: a little bit up from the kway chap stall are some "gap geam" restaurants. Open air dining. Order a few Thai dishes to go with your Sangsom Coke. Great inexpensive chill place.

1 o'clock: walk along the elevated walkway and after crossing the road u go down the first stairs on your right. Row of shop houses along a canal. You will see Bht9 noodle shop. Yes just Bht9 a bowl! Servings are small though so u have to eat like a few to be full. More of a novelty. The store used to be next to the main road but was burnt down during the riots. I think they are open for lunch only.

11 o'clock: this is a bit harder to find becoz its in a small lane after a row of bus stops. Taksura - another gap geam joint. Enter it & its like visiting someone's house in the 70's. Old retro furniture. Thai food is cheap & delicious plus its air conditioned! Try the "larb moo tod" deep fried minced pork salad! Aroi aroi!

OK good luck hunting the places down!
Thank you very much bro indianmagicoil.. You have given me a very comprehensive eating guide for my area think wont go hungry at sanam pao hehe.. Yea wanna explore eating side of Bangkok apart from just the usual girls my friend in BKK just bring me go shopping centre eat only haha.. Thank you to all the bros for the guidance..
Old 27-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Come BKK must try Thai food, like Issan.
U mean literally, or NOT literally...

Of course come bbk must eat THAI.... 555

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 27-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think I meant this The food not bad... as for pricing definitely cheaper than the infamous Som boon.
Old 27-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
U mean literally, or NOT literally...

Of course come bbk must eat THAI.... 555
For u is Thai juice...
Old 28-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
For u is Thai juice...
What to do... Birds of the same feathers flock together. 555

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1