The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro, can't understand the term "sumata" ?

Is it the word "sumatra" as in "sumatrapdf" ... TQ
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sumata
Old 23-03-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any recommendation for pretty ML who can do slow and sensual HJ?
Don't like the fast and furious type.
Slow and steady with constant speed, with patience.
Old 23-03-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Received intel that she is still "around".
Seems that there are more and more wealthy roberts recently.
Hello bro @SaintTKP
If you know what really happened to her, chances of her returning to work is not high. So even if she is “around” and she is not keeping you in the loop, she probably has her own reasons.

So to most bros, she is as good as RTC.
Short, sweet and Simple 3 Letters to provide an answer to all questions. Let’s focus on those MLs who are eager to welcome us into their arms because those that RTC or choose not to work anymore will just become good memories that we will reminisce from time to time. Just good memories.

** Update: my Intel is as close to the horses mouths as it can get. Unfortunately I’m not the WK nor the Rich Bfs of ShuQi so I don’t have the good fortune of sending her to the airport. So if my intel choose to not share the whole truth then so be it. There are 144 other MLs in SLG waiting to earn our $120.

Last edited by cheongster_11; 23-03-2023 at 11:51 AM.
Old 23-03-2023, 11:42 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

See some of the nasty comments directed at her, if I am her, I’ll pack off and go in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hello bro @SaintTKP
If you know what really happened to her, chances of her returning to work is not high. So even if she is “around” and she is not keeping you in the loop, she probably has her own reasons.

Short, sweet and Simple 3 Letters to provide an answer to all questions.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 23-03-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
See some of the nasty comments directed at her, if I am her, I’ll pack off and go in no time.
Were there?
I just know some stupid assholes zapping people who wrote good MR for her. Still I wrote one for her cos she deserves a good reco. Did not know what really happened to her though can see she is quite affected.
Wish her all the best.
Sometimes can understand why some girls don’t last long here. Some people just wants to be nasty for the sake of being nasty and the feeling of being superior.
Old 23-03-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Thanks bro cheongster_11

I'm not lamenting about not being kept in the loop.

I'm just "impressed" by WK/roberts who have the financial ability to
keep them exclusive to themselves.

Maybe I should work try to "bao" a popular ML one day and see how it feels.

Quote:
Hello bro @SaintTKP

Short, sweet and Simple 3 Letters to provide an answer to all questions. Let’s focus on those MLs who are eager to welcome us into their arms because those that RTC or choose not to work anymore will just become good memories that we will reminisce from time to time. Just good memories.

** Update: my Intel is as close to the horses mouths as it can get. Unfortunately I’m not the WK nor the Rich Bfs of ShuQi so I don’t have the good fortune of sending her to the airport. So if my intel choose to not share the whole truth then so be it. There are 144 other MLs in SLG waiting to earn our $120.
Old 23-03-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro cheongster_11

I'm not lamenting about not being kept in the loop.

I'm just "impressed" by WK/roberts who have the financial ability to
keep them exclusive to themselves.

Maybe I should work try to "bao" a popular ML one day and see how it feels.
No worries bro @SaintTKP. Sharing is caring. Just that in her case, can’t share too much. Don’t be impressed. Been there done that. Like what other bros have so kindly reminded everyone, hurt wallets nvm. Break the heart will take time to heal. So now just pay $120 and f-off. Everyone will be happier. Trust me. 我是过来人。

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 23-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Yup I agree.

Good luck to her WK. He likes to read WW2 books and is an educated bro.

But I guess he didn't know that she already has a 5 year old son.

Shall stop sharing from here onwards.

Quote:
No worries bro @SaintTKP. Sharing is caring. Just that in her case, can’t share too much. Don’t be impressed. Been there done that. Like what other bros have so kindly reminded everyone, hurt wallets nvm. Break the heart will take time to heal. So now just pay $120 and f-off. Everyone will be happier. Trust me. 我是过来人。
Old 23-03-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/yiyi-massage/

Location 10/10 (Excellent for driver and discreet)
Face: 7/10 (Discount 30% from photos)
Boob: 7/10 B+ for me
Mass: 6/10 (Not there for that)
Feeling: 8/10 (Easy to break ice and chat until the real game started)
Sensual: 8/10 (FN!!!!!!!!!!)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Wet, slipper, no teeth, take your time)
Rtb: Yes

Conclusion: 8 5/10. Value for money. Her bbbj standard is on par or higher than Sister Ferlyn.
Old 23-03-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 4
Downlight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDownlight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Were there?
I just know some stupid assholes zapping people who wrote good MR for her. Still I wrote one for her cos she deserves a good reco. Did not know what really happened to her though can see she is quite affected.
Wish her all the best.
Sometimes can understand why some girls don’t last long here. Some people just wants to be nasty for the sake of being nasty and the feeling of being superior.
There were nasty comments, bro.
(I believe her good friend also gave up encouraging her to stay put ..)

There are some guys who couldn’t get beyond the listed web services upon paying $120, lose their head and get really nasty. These are the scary ones I thought. Be a little bit more reasonable helps most parties.

Cheers bro
Old 23-03-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 4
Downlight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDownlight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Were there?
Wish her all the best.
Seriously sad
Old 23-03-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Wish her Robert the best

Quote:
Wish her all the best..
Old 23-03-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 4
Structure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of light

W is indeed an exceptional service oriented ML. IMHO, from texting, offering one a drink, helping to wipe dry, etc, no one comes close to such service she has offered.

Deep massage is such a good relieve from my visits with her.
And, her playability is above average as I would choose to think.

Strong recommendation for the folks here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Hey bros, found a valuable gem. At least worth the money spent.

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/w-massage/

Just tried W a few days ago. W is a very service oriented girl. Definitely young (mid 20s?) pretty (subjective horx) and chatty. Figure is good too! Massage still can work on it. But she knows where to press. Her head massage is a must. Go for it if you are mentally tired!

Enjoy!
Old 23-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 10
newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!newbieboi is one of the Best!
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvp View Post
That's zhuzhu (soccer) previously? Yeah she's quite good too! Was a regular for a short period quite awhile back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
I thought she’s an FL? How come so vanilla?
Didn't feel like an FL to me though
Old 23-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wish her Robert the best
Aiya nth to wish for.
一个愿打一个愿挨. Who knows maybe they really find true love.
If you are towkay make tons of money like high 5 digits or 6 digits, this kind of money is small money. I have even heard of people who would sponsor the girl back in China while he’s stuck here in SG during Covid. 有钱任性.
Just don’t live in regrets can liao. Don’t bankrupt cos of this hobby. Don’t destroy your family your life over this hobby.
YOLO but don’t be stupid can liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1