The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-03-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 14
cesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of lightcesc88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/bingbing-massage/

27 and stay on mid hill. Carpark available inside the building. Long hair pretty face with big C. So so massage. Was offer full package but did not take up. Not very accomodative maybe because I did not take up the full service. Overall still a great young lady with nice body worth return.
How much for the full package?
Old 31-03-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/bingbing-massage/

27 and stay on mid hill. Carpark available inside the building. Long hair pretty face with big C. So so massage. Was offer full package but did not take up. Not very accomodative maybe because I did not take up the full service. Overall still a great young lady with nice body worth return.
How much for FJ ah? Hearsay her boobs also enhanced one right?
Old 31-03-2023, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, you tipped her $50 and request to put you in database or?
( Click to show/hide )
Yeah i tip her $50 and request put me in database.

Last edited by Ahfai; 01-04-2023 at 05:15 AM.
Old 31-03-2023, 05:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold

Early morning TGIF FRs

ML : https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-yiyi/

Look : Quite pretty, with sharp facial features basically like web's video. Chiobu guaranteed
Body : excellently upkeeping of a slim smooth body and ample ass to grope and touch
Boobs : Ample to grope, skin is very very smooth (I sounds like a tikopeh now )
Attitude : upkeeps hygiene alot, very very duper clean level. Some bro mentioned she's new so I didn't expect her to be playful which is a huge plus
GFE : KC level alittle high on this one, zero commercial feel and speaks her mind, no wonder so popular and packed all that in a chiobu body
Sensual : as per advertised, relatively playful steamy young little chiobu vanilla
Massage : Skipped so cannot comment but I mentioned the word chiobu thrice to make sure you get it, you're visiting a clean-hygiene freak of a young chiobu (Pre-milf) with a smooth body and ample boobs to caress for

ML : https://sglonelyguy21.com/malaxi-massage/

Look : online web photo is her, facial features wise with slight deduction 15%
Body : honestly not considered as slim but her work antics very tok kong
Boobs : as per advert, can grope all you want but never try to zhut so idk can or not
Attitude : three words very-tok-kong, very willing to please (as long as respect her boundaries), gets you off, cuddles with you, grabs you a packet-drink before session and after, very sincere hardworking lady that speaks her mind and excellent service to boot. And I was slight late so then I offered to pay her first (scared too rush or later next hr got another customer) but MLX she's like "no need, later then pay" as she wanted to ensures a satisfying session first then duly receives the money later
GFE : non-commercial feel, chats like a very close friend despite first time booking
Sensual : really is as other bro's FR. Licks everywhere every inch of your naked body except your small head
Massage : has her unique roll on your back move aka Mala-Roll (my given nickname), massage strength surprising good enough
Old 31-03-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
How much for FJ ah? Hearsay her boobs also enhanced one right?
The feeling is somehow 'unique'. It is soft at the 'outer layer' but hard at the 'core' of the melon. She clarified that it is natural. Maybe other expert can help to inspect:-)

Please let me know if my FR helps.
Old 31-03-2023, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
I did not asked as I have no intention. Else she may thought I cannot effort her. BTW, the market rate seems to be about 200 nowadays.

End up she is HN and only allow light roaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
How much for the full package?
Old 31-03-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Gd morning bro!
I won’t say I am kc-ed by W - yet. Most of the time, I kc ML. Kidding ya.

W exudes a certain kind of beauty and sexiness that made her stand out against my regulars.

Today is Friday bro. I plan to wind down after a hectic week with this Lady W. W FTW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
lol Bro, you have been kc-ed

That time I planning to RTM but timing buay ngam so didn’t look for her
Old 31-03-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Oh wow! Yi yi’s FR is solid man. Feel tempted already. Thanks for confirming. Will up pts later, no more to give at the moment. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
Early morning TGIF FRs

ML : https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-yiyi/

Look : Quite pretty, with sharp facial features basically like web's video. Chiobu guaranteed
Body : excellently upkeeping of a slim smooth body and ample ass to grope and touch
Boobs : Ample to grope, skin is very very smooth (I sounds like a tikopeh now )
Attitude : upkeeps hygiene alot, very very duper clean level. Some bro mentioned she's new so I didn't expect her to be playful which is a huge plus
GFE : KC level alittle high on this one, zero commercial feel and speaks her mind, no wonder so popular and packed all that in a chiobu body
Sensual : as per advertised, relatively playful steamy young little chiobu vanilla
Massage : Skipped so cannot comment but I mentioned the word chiobu thrice to make sure you get it, you're visiting a clean-hygiene freak of a young chiobu (Pre-milf) with a smooth body and ample boobs to caress for

ML : https://sglonelyguy21.com/malaxi-massage/

Look : online web photo is her, facial features wise with slight deduction 15%
Body : honestly not considered as slim but her work antics very tok kong
Boobs : as per advert, can grope all you want but never try to zhut so idk can or not
Attitude : three words very-tok-kong, very willing to please (as long as respect her boundaries), gets you off, cuddles with you, grabs you a packet-drink before session and after, very sincere hardworking lady that speaks her mind and excellent service to boot. And I was slight late so then I offered to pay her first (scared too rush or later next hr got another customer) but MLX she's like "no need, later then pay" as she wanted to ensures a satisfying session first then duly receives the money later
GFE : non-commercial feel, chats like a very close friend despite first time booking
Sensual : really is as other bro's FR. Licks everywhere every inch of your naked body except your small head
Massage : has her unique roll on your back move aka Mala-Roll (my given nickname), massage strength surprising good enough
Old 31-03-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Bro, I am a fan of your entertaining FRs and I miss reading them.
Thanks bro But I'm right now in a different mind space so that's why I also don't log in as often as I used to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
NooooOOooooOOOoo
My only joy of logging in is to Suan u for FRs!

Can give examples of “new” types of HJ skill Bo?
Hahaha, guess you have to find alternative ways to the meaning of life bro. Lol.

Not the SOP up and down motion, Tian Tian already has a pretty good HJ skillset and even provides edging. But she wants to level up and learning new stroking, fondling and teasing techniques. She just started and is learning very fast - very eager this one. So you guys can also feedback to her.

I hear her massage is also top notch but I'm always too busy with other things to experience that as yet. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
OMG she is in my category of desire (looks, FN, BBBJ) and somehow I missed her! How can?

Does she look close to the pics?
Hahaha, told you she is under the radar. And she actually prefers to lie low. So I should also stop writing about her after this. Lol. Quite close to the pics but older. Pre-milf young lady, GND sweet, now sporting a shorter bob hairstyle, so sassier looking. Petite, slim with sufficient B cups to keep me occupied. She is fun, chatty and erotic, and all that makes for a completely satisfying, happy time.
Old 31-03-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Visited An Qi, her sensual I quite amazing with the licking, tickling and kissing on the body. Wow, and her bbbj was pretty good, I took a little longer to cum because I fapped the day before + tired. Apartment is pretty good and spacious.

Only downside is the location is abit out of the way for mrt/bus.

Didn't try the fake love making because she had code red and I don't wanna make a mess out of things, maybe my next visit haha.

As other bros mentioned, she's isn't syt anymore but must have been a really cutie doll when she was younger. And small natural boobs makes her looked cute too haha. Definitely recommended la imo but YMMV, cheers!

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/an-qi-massage/
Old 31-03-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Only downside is the location is abit out of the way for mrt/bus.
Never considered that location out of the way, good exercise!

Too bad you got the code red day, better luck next time
Old 31-03-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
queenofblades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy21.com/love-massage/

Visited her yesterday. A pretty girl with excellent figureand had a great body and her massage is actually really good. I am looking forward to a longer session with her soon.
Old 31-03-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
woshigod is Cool - loads of Potential

anybody have sglonleyguy tutu number, appreciate if can PM me, thanks loads!
Old 31-03-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Gd morning bro!
I won’t say I am kc-ed by W - yet. Most of the time, I kc ML. Kidding ya.

W exudes a certain kind of beauty and sexiness that made her stand out against my regulars.

Today is Friday bro. I plan to wind down after a hectic week with this Lady W. W FTW!!!
Haha, nice MR! W, have this exotic looks really makes me feel very comfortable when I am with her. The more I look at her the more I can say Nai Kan kind of girl.
Old 31-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 10
nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!

Any ml that's also do waxing?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1