The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-09-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
This girl seems like she's also under a stable if I'm not wrong, for some reason she looks familiar
dome1 / thai stable?
Old 11-09-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
dome1 / thai stable?
Bella stable under Syed alwi thread
Old 11-09-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I'd dump the ML on my list if they ever had outburst and vent it on me though.

I pay money for pleasure, not to be at the mercy of someone's mood.
Same for me. 2 years ago, 1 ML scolded me when I tried to open her locked door after the session. She was busy preparing the bed for next customer and I thought I better auto a bit by leaving quietly as she said her customer reached the carpark already but I didn't know that she had locked the door. When the door created the loud sound, she scolded me and said something like I am stupid or what. I left angrily after that and she WhatsApp me to thank me for the support (as usual). 2 weeks later, she WhatsApp me to ask why I did not look for her for so long and she misses me. I did not reply her.
Old 11-09-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I'd dump the ML on my list if they ever had outburst and vent it on me though.

I pay money for pleasure, not to be at the mercy of someone's mood.
My sentiments exactly.

This shows how much the standard of the chickens had deteriorated, until customers need to put up with their outburst.

Worst still, some customers enjoyed it.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-09-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Same for me. 2 years ago, 1 ML scolded me when I tried to open her locked door after the session. She was busy preparing the bed for next customer and I thought I better auto a bit by leaving quietly as she said her customer reached the carpark already but I didn't know that she had locked the door. When the door created the loud sound, she scolded me and said something like I am stupid or what. I left angrily after that and she WhatsApp me to thank me for the support (as usual). 2 weeks later, she WhatsApp me to ask why I did not look for her for so long and she misses me. I did not reply her.
Tbh I can totally understand her rage for this.
If you have been in this hobby for some time you know MLs have to be careful for their own sake, no matter how regular or nice you are you will get fuked for doing this cos for them it’s all about safety here. they always need to check for neighbors walking out or any potential noise that may endanger her business being busted when you leave and got noticed. Also good for you in case you bump into someone else and don’t know what to do.
Not trying to defend the ML but this is the norm for any condo MLs. You will be amazed even things like not pressing the lift to first floor after reaching, when they ask u take the stairs u slam the door shut, walking loudly along the corridor are common ways for you to get the same treatment.
Old 11-09-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
My sentiments exactly.

This shows how much the standard of the chickens had deteriorated, until customers need to put up with their outburst.

Worst still, some customers enjoyed it.
Nah not about standards dropped. This kind of MLs have always been here since the early days of MLs, just you heng suay meet before or not. Even the nicest and best service MLs will do that once in a while to their regulars, up to you to decide if you can take it or you drop her like a hot potato once you get that even once.
Old 11-09-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
Bella stable under Syed alwi thread
nvm searched her profile and saw some comments saying looks might buay gam hahahah, skip for me
Old 11-09-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
The outburst need to be reasonable in the first place. Once, the ML outburst me coz I asked her why was she chatting with another bro during my session. Her response was that she need to get another bro to fill up her time after I leave. While I still visit her from time to time, the frequency has since dropped.
Hahaha ok that’s kinda rude, if I’m you I will be sian also. So far I haven’t gotten that, maybe cos the MLs I visited never do it overly bad. Once in a while I understand and good MLs usually ask for permission to do it in the first place. I also don’t ask la since I know why they need to do it to confirm their appointment as long as they don’t do it all through the session or during the sensual (which is major turn off). The funny ones are those who would voice message their family members or friends during the massage phase. Then you listen in to their conversation also, kinda awkward ��
Old 11-09-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
HJ / FJ is not illegal
What break the law is she work as holding travel visa / work permit violating ICA law
My understanding a bit different though. Yes the working while in travel visa/ different work permit is usually the first thing that gets them into trouble.
But once u are determined to have provided FJ they can just charge you for illegal prostitution as well, since prostitution needs to be licensed differently. I don’t think they get that charge with just HJ, which gets you in trouble with ICA like you rightly said. Illegal prostitution is most probably more problematic, might get you into the anti-vice department instead, and they might need to provide more assistance if the operation is trying to get to the bigger fish behind.
Anyway this is what I hear say I don’t have any validation so maybe some pros can advise better.
Old 11-09-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
For MLs like this, the onus should not be to stay on their good side, it would be to highlight their unreasonable side as a warning. We are after all paying customers.
Highlight then get blacklisted in the database... so I think this part probably deters people from being a kaypoh to warn others... just move on, as some believe in...

TMT
Old 11-09-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15621 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-miao-miao/

she can allow people to record, for additional $30, worth?
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 11-09-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Sure if u r interested n dum mind
Oops lol Kekeke
Old 11-09-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
lol this is new to me? maybe more for single bros who love to keep records
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 11-09-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hahaha ok that’s kinda rude, if I’m you I will be sian also. So far I haven’t gotten that, maybe cos the MLs I visited never do it overly bad. Once in a while I understand and good MLs usually ask for permission to do it in the first place. I also don’t ask la since I know why they need to do it to confirm their appointment as long as they don’t do it all through the session or during the sensual (which is major turn off). The funny ones are those who would voice message their family members or friends during the massage phase. Then you listen in to their conversation also, kinda awkward ��
Confirming appointment I am ok. She was trying to chat up with other bros and asking them to come.
Old 11-09-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy26.com/massage-miao-miao/

she can allow people to record, for additional $30, worth?
FL at other site, and back in China too.

She got a tele channel for her customer base back in China

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1