The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2004, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
familyman037 is Cool - loads of Potential
Dirty & Filthy HCs

I am quite particular of the hygiene standards of HCs I visit. I pay attention to the towels they use (dirty or reused). As we pay good money to visit this places, we should get a clean and neat environment with clean towels (not brownish or greyish ones with holes). Maybe it's time we list some HCs to avoid until the owners improve on their cleanliness.

I'll start with:

1. Bugis or BHC
2. Royal HC
Old 14-08-2004, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Clean HCs

There are many dirty HCs, not going to list them here.

But for clean HCs. I recommend these:

1: Dragon HC
2. Leisure HC
3. Executive HC
4. Lexon HC

Normally, those HCs in hotel are quite ok since the towels are cleaned by the hotel's in-house cleaning Dept (i think).

Just to share!
Old 14-08-2004, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dirty & Filthy HCs

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyman037
I am quite particular of the hygiene standards of HCs I visit. I pay attention to the towels they use (dirty or reused). As we pay good money to visit this places, we should get a clean and neat environment with clean towels (not brownish or greyish ones with holes). Maybe it's time we list some HCs to avoid until the owners improve on their cleanliness.

I'll start with:

1. Bugis or BHC
2. Royal HC
I think generally HC are still quite okie in the towels and mattress sheets. Eventhough the listd HCs are quite rundown, but at least the gals do bath and cleanup after every session right? Comparing to some Tuina joints where the gals don't even wash their hands and boobs after HJ and sucking, and goes on to perform massage and subsequently Hj for the next cheongster, isn't that more filthy? Probably these Tuina and name of gals should be listed out as well.

Next time, I'll bring my own wet tissue and sanitizers to clean up the gals when my urge to go Tuina overcame my bigger head. kekeke...

Old 14-08-2004, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Dirty & Filthy HCs

I share your views. Most Tuina shops are pretty filthy when come to hygience.

Have to educate them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearthrob
I think generally HC are still quite okie in the towels and mattress sheets. Eventhough the listd HCs are quite rundown, but at least the gals do bath and cleanup after every session right? Comparing to some Tuina joints where the gals don't even wash their hands and boobs after HJ and sucking, and goes on to perform massage and subsequently Hj for the next cheongster, isn't that more filthy? Probably these Tuina and name of gals should be listed out as well.

Next time, I'll bring my own wet tissue and sanitizers to clean up the gals when my urge to go Tuina overcame my bigger head. kekeke...

Old 14-08-2004, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
aaaaaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time i know from a massage girl that many of their customer went to hc without bathing inside the room and the whole day sweat in the underpants make their didi head and ass extremely smelly and the massage girls had to bear with the smell and dirts and they had to suck the dirty didi head and lick the shit ass!

Maybe that the reason why the towel is dirty.
Old 15-08-2004, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the HC has to try to educate the gals to get the guys to have a shower b4 massage. As for the Tui na gals.... I agree.... some never wash their hands after massage.... especially when there customers one after another...

So think carefully before kissing them... u never know what is in their mouth...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-08-2004, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
zzz^^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I find the ex-Paradiz HC rundown & a bit dirty.

The cleaners ones r Tropical, & the 1 at seaview hotel can't recall name.
Old 16-08-2004, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

avoid the ones at Orchard Pxxxx. wah, las wk went there 2nd floor saw a pdmm, 40 bucks pay 1st then go to an adjoining cubicle. massage so so onli, pop the magical question. opted for FJ as her breasts big ( 36C ) n face super turn on. the moment i finger her, wet like niagara falls. onli catch is she damn bushy n the CB stinks like dead salmon. quickly, opted for bj. after finish, she clean on the towel n saw me off. KNN i turn back n she continue to sit outside the shop. Never wash hand.

Now i ban orchard pxxxx. furthermore got no shower facilities. Yucks !!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearthrob

Old 16-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 22
monster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to beholdmonster98 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h
avoid the ones at Orchard Pxxxx. wah, las wk went there 2nd floor saw a pdmm, 40 bucks pay 1st then go to an adjoining cubicle. massage so so onli, pop the magical question. opted for FJ as her breasts big ( 36C ) n face super turn on. the moment i finger her, wet like niagara falls. onli catch is she damn bushy n the CB stinks like dead salmon. quickly, opted for bj. after finish, she clean on the towel n saw me off. KNN i turn back n she continue to sit outside the shop. Never wash hand.

Now i ban orchard pxxxx. furthermore got no shower facilities. Yucks !!!!!!!
wonder if that towel is being used on the next customer???????? Basically hers is really the so call C.C.B
Old 16-08-2004, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

CCB is an understatement, bro.
Luckily, she was the onli PRC with a smelly pussy. The rest i tried smelt good.
Heng ah. Dat day, after screw, went to buy toto. KNN, one number oso no smell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster98
wonder if that towel is being used on the next customer???????? Basically hers is really the so call C.C.B
Old 17-08-2004, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz^^
I find the ex-Paradiz HC rundown & a bit dirty.

The cleaners ones r Tropical, & the 1 at seaview hotel can't recall name.
Bro,

Seaview Hotel has been demolished... That whole area, including the former Cold Storage, is gonna become a condominium....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1