The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 19
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unpleasant encounter at L18h20

I have chiong so many years, today is really very unhappy when I go to geylang to have some fun.
I'm regular at the L18h20, normally serve by the young guy who drive Toyota Rush. He is very friendly and service oriented.
Don't know is fate or what, today the young friendly guy not here and I were serve by the middle age guy.
This middle age guy sibeh guailan and I nearly fight with him.
If the boss from L18h20 is in this forum, can you please lecture the middle age guy abit ?
Of course I will come back to L18h20 because my regular girl 20 is there.
I'm customer and come here to release stress and spend money, not to get more stress.
Is that me alone only have problem with the middle age guy ? Others also got it ?
Old 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
doncorleone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unpleasant encounter at L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurekasster View Post
I have chiong so many years, today is really very unhappy when I go to geylang to have some fun.
I'm regular at the L18h20, normally serve by the young guy who drive Toyota Rush. He is very friendly and service oriented.
Don't know is fate or what, today the young friendly guy not here and I were serve by the middle age guy.
If the boss from L18h20 is in this forum, can you please lecture the middle age guy abit ?
I'm customer and come here to release stress and spend money, not to get more stress.
Is that me alone only have problem with the middle age guy ? Others also got it ?
thought is well known the okt there very guai lan huan?
Old 12-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Damian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe the middle age guy is the boss ? Or he part time only but jealous cos you pick his fave girl ?
Old 14-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

The plump okt is well known to be guai lan..after a few times, i've learnt to just go, ask for girl, and enjoy the session
Old 14-02-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

the fat OKT very thickhead one, even regulars also never give face

boycott the house and let the boss sack him after realizing the business go down.
there's so many other nice WLs elsewhere
Old 14-02-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

So did u manage to bonk your girl?What really happens?
Old 14-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

H20 OKT is condemned all along , boycott long ago already . H20 give only 20 mins , even if you take 4 - 5 sessions , each session 20 mins only so I gave up long ago . The young OKT is ok though . No 10 going back soon , many darlings , no tits . No 20 got bf already so not really worth the trouble , fake tits . No doubt service is good but plenty of options available .

I wish to comment that h10 is now officially condemned also cause recently I tried 3 times and all 3 ladies cannot make it , unlike last time . Duration is 30 mins but useless if lady cannot mke it . Avoid G89 , she blowjob with condom less than 1 minute than ask u go up , no kiss , siam everywhere , blackface . I give up , ask for massage she say I don't massage . So I just wear back clothes go off .

H14 G5 another attitude girl , don't waste your money .

H70 the uncle ok , but the guy also lao lan one . If not for 19 I avoid this house .

H66 not worth a visit at all now , same cannot make it .

H36 uncle false teeth is friendly but u no call he will fuck u standard . H66e uncle ok same h66g and h66c . H2 uncle ok also .

Just for your information , of course results vary , u want waste your money go ahead . I am not stopping u .

I now more into viet and pinoy scene but still not out of touch regarding cat50s . Overnight is now $150 for H66a - h66g , h66 - h72 . Lorong 18 hses will be $200 - $250 provided girl like u .

The cat50s scene is a joke nowadays , nothing compared to the cat40s days , information shared is inaccurate as usually provided by OKTs and darlings except for certain bros like peanut etc whose FRs can be trusted , rest u have to scrutinise the info .

As for the fat OKT , nothing u can do about it , just boycott him or the hse or ask G20 to go out in morning shopping with u lor , the hse gal allowed to go out weekdays if I remember correctly .

ps : Always remember , hse girls are innocent unless they fucked up themselves by providing lousy services .

Cheers
Old 14-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post

boycott the house and let the boss sack him after realizing the business go down.
...but sometimes i see some coming out still thanks him...
Old 15-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
tomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytomyamramee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Unpleasant encounter at L18h20

As copied:

"Unpleasant encounter at... 15-02-2011 12:39 AM Are you the fat okt ?"

what is this "Are you the fat okt ?"

NO! I am not!

Please dun anyhow zap people...

I have providing FRs as and when i get into actions and this is what i get...

-4 pt and worst, becoming the fat OKT who is mostly hated by all the bros here...
Old 17-02-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
that guy is a nut case. before i even enter the house, that nut case ask me which num I want . I said want to see first. he then say don't have. fuck it .
Old 18-02-2011, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Love Thai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by miak View Post
Eh can ask G20 go out shopping??? I thought it was illegal to be seen with the girls or something like that, my last wl told me cannot be seen if not they get sent back...
Not illegal, depends on house (house rules) for l18h20, if the gals get caught by okt they get fined, i took one of the gals out before, must be back by 7 p.m
Old 18-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncorleone View Post
thought is well known the okt there very guai lan huan?
the most guai lan okt in gl i've come across, but if you reg enuff he a bit nicer(not much)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
The plump okt is well known to be guai lan..after a few times, i've learnt to just go, ask for girl, and enjoy the session
Ya bro, we there to enjoy the gals, not the okt

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post

he pick and choose who he nice with, like he boss like that

boycott the the house, and the gals suffer, not their fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
that guy is a nut case. before i even enter the house, that nut case ask me which num I want . I said want to see first. he then say don't have. fuck it .
Tell him don't have you open shop for what? you selling your backside ah?
Old 18-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miak View Post
If wanna bring the girls out (was thinking G9), how much must we pay them?
Is G20 avaliable for bringing out as well? Would be nice to see how they look without their "sexy uniform".
going out with them is like overnite with them, them must 'like' you enuff and agree to go out with you, no payment usually, but expect to pick up the tab for meals, shopping etc.
Old 11-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dookie78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't Know why nobody go and have a talk with the OKT. Before I enter, he already tell me no gals is avaliable. I ignore him and go inside in which G10 is avaliable but i damn pissed with that i walked away.
Old 12-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

maybe this fellow get jealous when anyone fucked any girl because he thinks all his tirak...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1