The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

17/9/2023

Went to Kokoro. Saw pretty good reviews on kokoro here therefore made a trip down. First time visiting this place. was unlucky that there was 3 guys right before me and they chose 2 girls each and i ended up with only 4 choices. Chose one (can't remember name) for the nuru package at 3900. Room was ok. The nuru massage was decent but i would have to say SOAP was better. The inflatable mattress was also much smaller. Service was decent thou, much better than those others "nuru" shops. I would definitely be back to try the AV theme.

Cheers
Old 24-09-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Pretty Massage's Aiko recently.

90 mins but only 1 shot. She looks pretty cuter but again, need discount 30 - 40% from picture. Her english is pretty good and can hold a decent conversation, quite chatty and has the GFE.

However, massage was piano type and her figure is not for boob lovers.

Overall she was still cute by my standard and her FJ was pretty decent.
Old 25-09-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
H0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH0nH0n is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
My turn to contribute after reading from bros here.

Went to Auroro33 and took the 90mins + jacuzzi. Picked Lemon, I think she is the prettiest there, used to be from 666 but switch over to Auroro33. 90% similar to picture and look like a japanese. Boobs looks like B but feels like a natural C. Great attitude and service and DFK. Will RTF.

Damage : 3,300 (2,900 for 90 mins + 400 for jacuzzi), didn't give tips since I'm unsure of the market standard and I don't think I will be back in BKK anytime soon.
Hey all Bros, any good recommendation lately? Tried 666 last year, vaguely recall it to be 3.8k for 90min 1 shot normal room. Service was amazing. Planning to fly to BKK in a few weeks time
Old 25-09-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
funkymonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just finished a session with Julie at Aries. 25 year old short haired girl with tattoos. Really nice service oriented girl. Skinny and tall (1.65m). However i have not compared it with other soaps as this is my first time at a bkk soap. She mentioned that she used to work at SOAP.

This place recently opened and the owner is female, so some girls feel more comfortable working there.

4500 baht for 80 mins. Pricier but throroughly enjoyed myself.
Old 25-09-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
desfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I’ll be travelling to BKK next week and I heard about Aries Massage. Any reviews about that place and if there’s any recommendation? Thanks in advance bros!
Old 25-09-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desfed69 View Post
I’ll be travelling to BKK next week and I heard about Aries Massage. Any reviews about that place and if there’s any recommendation? Thanks in advance bros!
Yes bro. I recently wrote one on that shop in the other thread.

TLDR: Book Elsa for a superb experience.

Cheers.
Old 26-09-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
funkymonk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post

Cheers.
Asked about her today but she is on holiday. Sorry i didn't check when she'll be coming back.

Suggest to check on line first.
Old 26-09-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Prosas is Cool - loads of Potential

Went daisy dream on a weekday at 10pm. Wide selection of 20+. Nuru 60mins was priced at 3k thb. Decent rate
Old 27-09-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
desfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesfed69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post

Cheers.

Solid bro!!! Thank you for the recommendation! I will provide an updated information on Aries massage after next week of menu tasting
Old 29-10-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Reached bkk today and went down to doki without any reservations. Asked for nicha but she was only available 1.5 hrs later. So in the end just opt for yuri. Prettier among the 3 available. She open her mouth not so nice as teeth not nice. anyway pretty standard sop. She didnt even allow kiss even when i try to hint. Small boobs with dark nipples. Ok so suckle n squeeze. And also she gave capped bj. Jitao sian. Ride me for quite a while but she end up giving me a hj cos i couldnt cum. Hj also failed and she grab my hand to make myself hj while i finger her n squueze her boobs. Too tried and finally came after some time. Felt wasted as still got plenty of time n paid for 90 mins already. Not really satisfied today and i blame myself for not making appt to rtf nicha. Missed her ar
Old 30-10-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Reached bkk today and went down to doki without any reservations. Asked for nicha but she was only available 1.5 hrs later. So in the end just opt for yuri. Prettier among the 3 available. She open her mouth not so nice as teeth not nice. anyway pretty standard sop. She didnt even allow kiss even when i try to hint. Small boobs with dark nipples. Ok so suckle n squeeze. And also she gave capped bj. Jitao sian. Ride me for quite a while but she end up giving me a hj cos i couldnt cum. Hj also failed and she grab my hand to make myself hj while i finger her n squueze her boobs. Too tried and finally came after some time. Felt wasted as still got plenty of time n paid for 90 mins already. Not really satisfied today and i blame myself for not making appt to rtf nicha. Missed her ar
It is ymmv with Yuri . I got bbbj and light frenching from first visit (last year) and DFK from 3rd. She will ask if you want cbj or bbbj and does AR together during the catbath. I'll pick her most of the time when I head to doki cuz I like this type of girl. Very chatty too.

But I'll probably visit HeavenBKK more. The girls there are wild on DFK. It is quite difficult for me to cum at a Nuru place because of MP like Butterfly. Now too used to raw sex. The Nuru + condom made it so slippery totally no feel at all.
Old 03-11-2023, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
It is ymmv with Yuri . I got bbbj and light frenching from first visit (last year) and DFK from 3rd. She will ask if you want cbj or bbbj and does AR together during the catbath. I'll pick her most of the time when I head to doki cuz I like this type of girl. Very chatty too.

But I'll probably visit HeavenBKK more. The girls there are wild on DFK. It is quite difficult for me to cum at a Nuru place because of MP like Butterfly. Now too used to raw sex. The Nuru + condom made it so slippery totally no feel at all.
Wah bro u do raw. U hero leh
Old 03-11-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Wah bro u do raw. U hero leh
I'm grateful to have them, most of the time I can't cum in the condom end up having a 1hr or longer workout. Quite risky for that in BKK actually lol ... I guess, some MP are still ok. And I have a regular ML in SG for that too. Only difference is can CIP anytime with those MLs in BKK but only at certain times with my regular ML in SG, can raw but have to shoot outside sometimes. Thinking of buying those patches for her, it's probably quite cheap in BKK.

Almost all Nuru girls need condom and I haven't managed to convince Yuri to go raw . But I like her cheerful attitude and she gives me very good DFK. In fact, I also found most Nuru girls don't offer DFK. Many of them at Daisy Dream offer it, but the cost is steep for 90 min. Heaven (behind Doki) is not bad, I'll visit them more. And many of Doki and Kokoro girls don't DFK.
Old 10-11-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Which soapy place have more pretty lady?
Looking for young, fair skin ones

I tried donki but it was so so
Is Aries and Heaven really better?
Old 12-11-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slackisfunzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all, any good recent encounters/recommendations of nuru message in bkk? TIA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1