The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Yo bro..Tks for the info..so did the mama managed to fix u up with at least 1 gal(take-away) .....since u having started the night with 4 babes... I was about to leave JA and saw u walking around, shuffling between the rooms...
haha....bro tks for your concern. and yes...I never go back empty handed. Made the right choice in getting my regular back with me.

Great to have met you and GTO, surachai and other bros...it was excellent as ever.

We headed on to CP and had a great time at virgin ......but I think
CA is still more to our tastes :-) so will be heading back again !!

hope to party again with you guys soon!!!

nekkid dancing is quite something heh
Old 19-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
haha....bro tks for your concern. and yes...I never go back empty handed. Made the right choice in getting my regular back with me.

Great to have met you and GTO, surachai and other bros...it was excellent as ever.

We headed on to CP and had a great time at virgin ......but I think
CA is still more to our tastes :-) so will be heading back again !!

hope to party again with you guys soon!!!

nekkid dancing is quite something heh
hahaha! Good on u bro! I think CA is more happening with respect to JA...I will be going back to CA in June... Till then..u njoy ur stay!!!!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 19-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wish to take this opportunity to say that it's a pleasure to be able to meet the following bros during my trip to CA on the 16th...Lookingaround,PCC,Petrolheadsg,Chanyboy,Sky man etc etc...sory if I missed out on the rest of the bros
Bro Lookingaround...sorry to not able to cheong CP/Huang Jiang with u for the May trip...look forward thou...U guys njoy!

Last but not least, tks to bro GTO and bro SURACHAI for their HOSPITALITY and time in making this trip for w newbie so wonderful!!!
Hi Bro,
It was good to hear that you've reached home safe & sound and most importantly everythg was going fine at home. It was sad that you were unable to join us on the 2nd night.

Anyway, same as you. I'ld like to thank 1st of all yourself "Maitong" for introduce me all your friends here, particularly bro Surachai. Ha.... I really had great time with you guys in CA though it was only 2 nights.

Of coz not forgeting all other friends like bro GTO who's really fun too. Sorry I did not get all other bros' nick and I thk it'ld be better not to mention the real name here, ya.

Again, really want to thank all bros again for letting me to join your club and I'm hoping and looking forward for the next trip again.

Bro Maitong, really hope to cheong with you again in CA and CP nxt trip. You're great!! Take care.

Cheers
skyman
Old 19-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyman View Post
Hi Bro,
It was good to hear that you've reached home safe & sound and most importantly everythg was going fine at home. It was sad that you were unable to join us on the 2nd night.

Anyway, same as you. I'ld like to thank 1st of all yourself "Maitong" for introduce me all your friends here, particularly bro Surachai. Ha.... I really had great time with you guys in CA though it was only 2 nights.

Of coz not forgeting all other friends like bro GTO who's really fun too. Sorry I did not get all other bros' nick and I thk it'ld be better not to mention the real name here, ya.

Again, really want to thank all bros again for letting me to join your club and I'm hoping and looking forward for the next trip again.

Bro Maitong, really hope to cheong with you again in CA and CP nxt trip. You're great!! Take care.

Cheers
skyman
Anyone still in CA? I am in CA now.... hhahahha
Old 20-05-2008, 07:52 AM
Samster

Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Cheers
skyman
Yo bro skyman, u r welcome..., glad to know that u had a good and memorable trip to CA this time! But if I am not wrong I was there only 2 nights but u r 3 nights right? So fast cheong until forgot about timing leow ah...hahahaa! For this trip...my best experience was in LDH on our 1st night...So sorry on my last night making u having "Double Fly" and not able to help u...how I wish I can lay the Sichuan gal man....'Sigh"..just can't find the mood on that night...anyway I will try and do it in June. It's really been a pleasure to know u and I do look forward to cheong with u again in June...Btw, any chance u able to join me on the June trip? Remember u still haven't eaten the 'Dumplings' on our 1st night after the session in LDH...Heheheee!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 20-05-2008, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Anyone still in CA? I am in CA now.... hhahahha
Bro Neverlandf, some bros should still be there in CA till the 21st or 22nd...Check your PM...sent u some contacts..hope u manage to liase with them for some good nights partying...Gd Luck!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 20-05-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yo bro skyman, u r welcome..., glad to know that u had a good and memorable trip to CA this time! But if I am not wrong I was there only 2 nights but u r 3 nights right? So fast cheong until forgot about timing leow ah...hahahaa! For this trip...my best experience was in LDH on our 1st night...So sorry on my last night making u having "Double Fly" and not able to help u...how I wish I can lay the Sichuan gal man....'Sigh"..just can't find the mood on that night...anyway I will try and do it in June. It's really been a pleasure to know u and I do look forward to cheong with u again in June...Btw, any chance u able to join me on the June trip? Remember u still haven't eaten the 'Dumplings' on our 1st night after the session in LDH...Heheheee!
Bro Maitong,

U damm forgetful ler. I thk you drank too much already lah. We spent the 1st nite in HKIA ler. The LDH was the 2nd day early morning (breakfast). Ha....

Wah lau, the double fly was caused by you lah. You asked me to take both as you said you want the Sichuan gal. I asked them to change then you say you cannot make it that night. So, no choice lor. What to do?

Anyway, I really had good time for this trip but I'm doubt that I can join you in June. Anyway let's see what I can do by then, ya.

Take care
skyman
Old 20-05-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Maitong,

U damm forgetful ler. I thk you drank too much already lah. We spent the 1st nite in HKIA ler. The LDH was the 2nd day early morning (breakfast). Ha....

Wah lau, the double fly was caused by you lah. You asked me to take both as you said you want the Sichuan gal. I asked them to change then you say you cannot make it that night. So, no choice lor. What to do?

Anyway, I really had good time for this trip but I'm doubt that I can join you in June. Anyway let's see what I can do by then, ya.

Take care
skyman
Yea bro..I think I had a bit too much..too drank man, wasn't in the best mood ..too much on my mind...Anyway I still feel that it's not a very fruitful trip but at least I got to know u and some sbf bro and meet up with long time no see bros like GTO/Surachai etc...Pls update me on your itinery if u manage to find the time to meet up again in June...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 20-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
trusteel is stuck in moderation for some time to come

To All Brothers

I am going to Guangzhou on the 7/6/08, How long is the trip to Dongguan and can I come back to Guangzhou in the night?
Old 20-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro Neverlandf, some bros should still be there in CA till the 21st or 22nd...Check your PM...sent u some contacts..hope u manage to liase with them for some good nights partying...Gd Luck!
Yes, saw the PM... thanks for your help... Next time, you guys come to CA or CP again... please PM me... I will be in CA for a while... hahhahha
ANyway, got my co-worker to bring to one of the bigest SPA/Sauna tomorrow or Friday... will provide FR later.... hahhahah
Old 20-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Yes, saw the PM... thanks for your help... Next time, you guys come to CA or CP again... please PM me... I will be in CA for a while... hahhahha
ANyway, got my co-worker to bring to one of the bigest SPA/Sauna tomorrow or Friday... will provide FR later.... hahhahah
Ok, will wait for your FR then Is it "Long Dao Hui" or "Tian Di Wu Xian"?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 21-05-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happykiwi View Post
Thanks for sharing. So my guess is it is somewhere near Song Gang, right? Did you read the Song Gang thread?
song gang? i am here in song gang but cannot find the thread leh, can bros here advise where's the link?

CA is about 15mins bus ride from song gang, if got chance i would like to join u guys cheonging ktv there
Old 21-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Finally able to come back in one piece.

Again this trip able to meet fews great new bros like ( skyman rick ,justin , mark , petrolheadsg and friends , williy, channyboy and friends ) and old bros ( joe , sam , patrick ,micheal , sexking, transformer , surachai and maitong ).

CA still my 1st choice due to too many great KTV to go, this trip able to visit - JA , JSMZ , DFML , but still have TDWX , JZJ, TPYHS.

DFML have a great DJ quality , and manys SYT and pretty DJ
JA remain the same , the new wings not yet open.
JSMZ wild KTV but the MMs compare to the rest is KTV really CMI ( my personal opinion ) so for those who looking for pretty SYT dont waste your time there.

Get another new lobang from the local , student girl or the village girl just come out from hometown looking for boyfriend to take care for few days , damage only buy cloths and pocket money for them , no fix damage . up to personal feeling and pay
Old 21-05-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Finally able to come back in one piece.
Get another new lobang from the local , student girl or the village girl just come out from hometown looking for boyfriend to take care for few days , damage only buy cloths and pocket money for them , no fix damage . up to personal feeling and pay
Got such lobang ah...part time bf good leh...can share anot since we going back to CA in June. As u know la..my style is can milk the female cow but don't keep it for good la...or I can help others to milk their cow while they are away... So u going to plan ur June trip soon?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 21-05-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got such lobang ah...part time bf good leh...can share anot since we going back to CA in June. As u know la..my style is can milk the female cow but don't keep it for good la...or I can help others to milk their cow while they are away...: So u going to plan ur June trip soon?
just check the air ticket on ( 13~16 Jun ) should be ok for me
the worries is my SG passport only ,
Are you ok now since you rush back home , everything settle smoothly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread