The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Picking up girls in Singapore clubs

I would like to share what happened to me a few days ago. At times, when things go unplanned, they turned out to be much better. Hopefully my sharing today will transpire into future events and a better sharing platform for everyone.

It was a terrible and stressful week for me and I decided to ask a couple of my ex-colleagues for drinks a clarke quay. As both of my ex-colleagues are married, when we ended our drinking session at 10pm on a Friday night, it was an alarm for them to go back home to their wives. As for me, I decided to roam around clarke quay for a bit and it was quite a scene because of the halloween theme that night. Eventually, I ended up at the entrance of Fclub and it has been ages since I stepped into Fclub and I said to myself wtf lets just give it a shot and so I joined the queue alone and paid the entrance fee.

Went into the club at 1045pm and it was still quite empty inside and so I went out again to get some fresh air (and to scout for any potential targets in the queue). While waiting outside, out of nowhere, an angmo man approached me and asked how much is the entrance fee for Fclub. He was a really fun guy to talk to and we chatted while exchanging conversations about girls. He was a British who came to Singapore for work and had only a week more before flying back to his hometown. When we decided it was time to enter the club, it was already 1130pm and people started to stream into the club and the queue was building. As both of us were alone, we decided to remain together and tried to enjoy the night.

Inside the club, it was already very packed with people and we were standing in the middle of the club when two other local guys were beside us, who were having conversations on how to get laid in singapore clubs. So I started to strike off a conversation with them and all 4 of us were starting to acquaintance with each other. Not sure if it was the alcohol or it is the guys things, all 4 of us, who just knew each other, felt like we were long lost buddies, decided to stick with each other from then onwards. We then bought a bottle of chivas and that had to be the best decision we made that night. It was the turning point.

All 4 of us just wanna have fun and within minutes we have a group of girls joining us. As the night got darker, the guards got lower and we went into heavy dancing with the girls and french kissing. I was the earliest one to get the green light from my girl and so I told my group that I had to be excused. When I brought my girl out of the club and while waiting for the cab, I saw the angmo with her girl so I could only assume he scored that night as well. Managed to hail down a cab and went to a transit hotel.

She is a Singaporean Chinese, aged 22 yo, currently studying at PSB academy, had fair long legs and her legs seemed longer with the super high heels she wore. We kissed passionately in the lift and kissed again with tongue wars before entering. I had a hard time getting the key card out of my pocket and I swore we could have just done the deed outside the room. Entered the room, pushed her to the bed, and she was very vicious with her kissing and touches. Not gonna go too much into the details but after it was done, we exchanged numbers.

Thank you to the 3 guys I met randomly at Fclub on friday and especially to the angmo that night by the name of Richard, hope you had a blasting night with your very own singapore girl, and to the two other local guys, I was not sure how both of ur nights ended but from the point i left, I know both of u had fun as well irregardless whether u managed to score or not. If both of u are reading this, do message me and we can meet up again.

Till the next hunt.

ScoreList :
Nicole - 30/10/15
Old 01-11-2015, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up girls in Singapore clubs

Nice story bro thanks for sharing
Old 01-11-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,no details of u piaking her

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 01-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

So lucky! Must have the looks to achieve this kind of stun
Old 01-11-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
chickenchop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice happening bro
Hopefully there's more to come
Old 01-11-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts,no details of u piaking her
Normal piaking bro..just 2 positions and released already.
Old 01-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
Muller13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing
Old 01-11-2015, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tans0282 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
any story after the night? in the morning?
Old 01-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
Bro,u got her contact.Will u call her to go piak piak again

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 01-11-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 9
snake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to all

Nice encounter!!!
Old 01-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
So lucky! Must have the looks to achieve this kind of stun
no la bro. recently been giving to charity a lot, thats why perhaps god reward me in return
Old 01-11-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

I only started clubbing at the bright ol' age of 28.

Total noob in the entire place. If you see this jio tau standing around sometimes.. maybe it's me
Old 01-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

what is the point of this thread
Old 01-11-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Evelynnnnnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
what is the point of this thread
Adult Discussions about Anything Under the Sun [ZAP FREE zone]
Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust and ANYTHING ELSE THAT tickles your fancy. No reputation point deductions are permitted in this section. Zaps will end up doing the opposite of what was intended.
Old 01-11-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is the kind of unexpected fun I always looking forward too...

Totally unplanned and unexpected only happens in clubs....

You won't have this in KTV nor HFJs.

Cheers bro..... Welcome to the hunters club....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA'

These days too busy to go clubbing.... Hope to hunt with great crowd again....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1