The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 07-05-2024, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
blackblackheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h20

FR for Channel - Number 77 tag

After one year of no xxx for me, for me it's time to fck it, just go to visit ye old establishment in gl.

Pretty face, sharp jawline and big round eyes. Very fair and smooth skin and her boobs are just nice for her slender frame.

She is playful and attentive. Speaks in a very cute manner. Started out with light massage, sensual caressing and then went for bbbj and ar which was very nice.

Then it was my turn to return the favour. She didn't rush me at all and let me do all the foreplaying that I like.For me that's very important - I appreciated it.

Then proceed to make love like lovers in missionary with dfk. In hindsight it might not have been a good idea to do dfk especially when she did ar before, but what the heck...I got too carried away(anyway she washed me up well prior the deed- hygiene is good.

Left the establishment feeling very satisfied.

TLDR- Channel #77 is a gem! Long time didn't feel so satisfied.
Old 08-05-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Very good accurate FR bro

Newbie prc Chanel #77 (1820) is delicious

From certain angles upclose, she reminds me a bit of HK actress 張栢芝

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackblackheart View Post
FR for Channel - Number 77 tag

After one year of no xxx for me, for me it's time to fck it, just go to visit ye old establishment in gl.

Pretty face, sharp jawline and big round eyes. Very fair and smooth skin and her boobs are just nice for her slender frame.

She is playful and attentive. Speaks in a very cute manner. Started out with light massage, sensual caressing and then went for bbbj and ar which was very nice.

Then it was my turn to return the favour. She didn't rush me at all and let me do all the foreplaying that I like.For me that's very important - I appreciated it.

Then proceed to make love like lovers in missionary with dfk. In hindsight it might not have been a good idea to do dfk especially when she did ar before, but what the heck...I got too carried away(anyway she washed me up well prior the deed- hygiene is good.

Left the establishment feeling very satisfied.

TLDR- Channel #77 is a gem! Long time didn't feel so satisfied.
Old 08-05-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one bro

Drop me a PM should you post in SBF again and i shall up you for this good PRC GL recommendation - Chanel #77 (1820)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatmans View Post
Chanel, No. 20, Lane 18, Yalong, is a cute and sweet girl with a girlfriend who is a technician. She provides top-notch service and follows the process of washing and whitening when entering the house. After the water whistles, she wants to start immediately. Unexpectedly, the back is even more exciting, with her hips curled up and swimming between her legs. Her figure and S-shaped curve create a full visual effect. After washing, she steps onto the bed and enters the main scene. Her ten fingers run all over her body, and the technique is just right. Her crispy chest, which is just the right size, wanders freely on her body, and the true texture allows you to enjoy it. Her two red lips kiss from the chest to the private area, and her soft tongue lightly licks the private area, creating a king of oral skills. Even if you have been in the martial arts world for many years, you will still be deeply immersed in it. To suit your preferences, you should posture yourself well, with a slender figure, soft breaths, and charming eyes. Overall, the evaluation is top-notch in technology, and the service is enthusiastic and not cold hearted
Old 14-05-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Went yesterday, picked regular girl. Peter girls has gone from bad to worse… new lineup cmi….
Yet recent reviews say the girls are amazing..
Old Yesterday, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
glcipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H20, G16.

I guess 16 is my cursed number, didn’t have a good session with any girl wearing this number in any of the houses.

She has a decent looking face, tits also looked great in fish tank, deceived by the bra again 😂

200$ for one shot session, including “nuru” like soapy massage, which wasn’t great, she did like 1 or 2 minutes each side. I care about my hygiene, wear perfume and have good grooming. I don’t think that’s it.

After the sloppy massage experience, went onto bed for the deed. She did BBBJ for 3-4 mins, then wiped her saliva off my cock with a surfectant loaded (soapy) wet wipe (the cheapo one with flamingo picture from valuedollar shop) and proceeded to put on the condom. After 20 seconds of hard cowgirl riding, I felt something was off, sensation was different, I stopped her to check, condom was stuck in her vagina. I explained to her that better dab dry with tissue or toilet paper before putting on the condom. She put a new one, pulled too hard, leaving no relief on top. I thought, great, now condom will burst and my sperm will be in her vagina next.

We finished the deed in 15 minutes, I just wanted to leave at this point. She washed herself and then I washed myself, thoroughly, peeing as much as possible in the shower. Fortunately the condom didn’t come off or break this time. Good news is, if she was telling the truth, she was just tested today.

I was chatting with her, seems she isn’t from sex work industry in China, suppose she doesn’t have enough experience in this field. YMMV, no RTF from me bros.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Fatmans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chanel no 77 cutting card today
Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Samster

Omg

Wanted you to post so I could UP you for your earlier good fr but not with news like this bro

Anyways wish this Chanel all the best if she is indeed cutting her yellow card today.

Quote:
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wow fast and furious..gone like a wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Yet recent reviews say the girls are amazing..
Always take FR with a pinch salt cos regulars will diam diam and keep the ang pai to themselves hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1