The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 20
brandonking1969 is one of the Best!brandonking1969 is one of the Best!brandonking1969 is one of the Best!
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Thanks marlborolights
Old 09-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
iamtheredrobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks to encourage and much suport from bros here, esp bro marbololights!
booked appointment this friday( tomorrow!) to do the snipsnip!
Will post updates!
Old 10-10-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 20
brandonking1969 is one of the Best!brandonking1969 is one of the Best!brandonking1969 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolights View Post
I did not remove my frenulum, I did ask the doctor what kind of "cutting" to choose from but he told me only one! so mine is low and tight cut? I dont know what the definitions for mine... But like one stick with no extra skin at the tip
hey marlborolights, can u share if u actually felt more sensitive or less sensitive since u circumcised but left ur frenulum intact?
Old 04-11-2008, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
Xplosive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXplosive deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarelight View Post
After reading through all the posts and some advice from bro marlborolight, i have decided to get cut on Monday. Will update all here.
Me too want to do long ago but hard to take leave for 10days.
It will be very convenient to put on CD after cutting because there will be no roll back by the skin..

Bro share to me where and how much is the cost ..
Old 05-11-2008, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Sorry I MIA for sometime..

I salute to all the bros who has or going to do the operation..
Old 05-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
2nd day after my op now.

Went to the Eunos Clinic on Monday. However was told that you need to make appointment before the doctor will cut you. So ended up i did mine yesterday instead.

The doctor will ask you why you want to circumcise. Just tell him why can liao. He will ask you go into a room, take off your pants and lie on the table. Remember to shave all your pubic hair before the operation. He will then disinfect your penis, foreskin and the area. Can be painful if your head is sensitive as he scrubs hard. This will be followed by a series of injections to your penis. I think about 8 or 9 jabs. Can't recall as it was a bit painful for a while. After that you cant feel a thing. He will then apply the Gomco clamp to your skin and penis and let you lie down for 5 mins.

If you adventurous like me, can request for him to let you see how he cut :P. After 5 mins, he will cut off the skin and followed by about 12 stitches to mine. Bandage liao, you can go home. The initial pain and discomfort took place 3 hours after the cut. For me i didn't take the painkillers. You will begin to wonder why you put yourself through this torture. You will feel like peeing all the time but no pee and the whole area just feel like burning and stinging.
But after 3 hours, it was all normal. Night erections are just uncomfortable, not really that painful.

If you cant get used to your pants rubbing against your dick, can wear briefs to sleep.But for me, i want to get used to the feeling of it since its gonna be exposed for the rest of my life.

Everything looks and feels good now. Going back for checkup tomorrow. Total cost is $220 for the operation and the medicine and any followups.

Clinic address is :
Cresent Clinic & Surgery
Blk1A Eunos Cresent #01-2473 (S) 401001
Tel : 67458624

Any bros with further questions can pm me or post here.

May you have a speedy recovery!! Salute you..

Anyway now its about 2.5 months ago i did mine, fully recovered!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
greenyfrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after reading all the experience here, i also feel like doing it. however, a few questions i hope bros here can help

1. is it true that after circumcise, can last longer in sex??
2. i am 27 already, will be be more painful if u do it when u are older?
3. by any chance anyone had a hard on when doc is trying to give u a jap before surgery? hehe
4. anyone encounter female doc doing this surgery?

thanks bro for my stupid curiosity,

greenyfrog
Old 06-11-2008, 07:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gondola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Thanks for all the advice here. After mustering all the courage, I'll be getting the snip next week. I'm 26 years old. Will be posting my experience here.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
kt71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykt71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

May I check if any bro here have brought their son for a circumcision before? My son is 8 years old and his foreskin is long and hole too small to even retract backwards. But I have problems convincing him to go for the operation as he is scared to death and I find it really too exp to pay over $1k to perform GA and laser.

Any good advise? Tks in advance for help.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt71 View Post
May I check if any bro here have brought their son for a circumcision before? My son is 8 years old and his foreskin is long and hole too small to even retract backwards. But I have problems convincing him to go for the operation as he is scared to death and I find it really too exp to pay over $1k to perform GA and laser.

Any good advise? Tks in advance for help.
My newphew 9yo had his cut in the June holiday. He had an infection and was scared initially but my sister was with him during the op. Go for Local as its cheaper.

the cost is abt $600 if i remember clearly. Go for it, its good for him.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
1. Can't really answer as i haven't tried yet. But reading a few bros comments here, they said yes.

2. I am about the same age as you. It's not really that painful. However at our age, its the nightly erections that will irritate you more.

3. Haha, how to have hard on? You will be thinking about the pain instead.

4. Some bro in this thread mentioned a female doc before.

Hope these help.
Thanks bro tarelight for the answers. saw ur post stated the total cost is $220? how come the other bro here stated $600 or $1000? how come such big difference?
Old 11-11-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
holymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenyfrog View Post
Thanks bro tarelight for the answers. saw ur post stated the total cost is $220? how come the other bro here stated $600 or $1000? how come such big difference?
It is the different between hospital + consultation ++ whilst Eunos clinic charge one shot.....
爱情-原来能为自己所爱的人吃苦,竟也是一种快乐,只是世上有几人能享受到这种快乐。
哲理-走对了路的原因只有一种,走错路的原因却有很多。

人生-多情人隐藏情感,远远要比无情人隐藏冷酷困难得多。无论是什么人,在梦中、他永远比在清醒时更为勇敢、更为 坦率。

★Next Target 1000 points, pls support hor
Old 11-11-2008, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymonk View Post
It is the different between hospital + consultation ++ whilst Eunos clinic charge one shot.....
then 220 suits me more hehe.. thanks bro holymonk
Old 12-11-2008, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenyfrog View Post
after reading all the experience here, i also feel like doing it. however, a few questions i hope bros here can help

1. is it true that after circumcise, can last longer in sex?? ---> I can't last anything above 15minutes with my gf when raw...With condom longer

2. i am 27 already, will be be more painful if u do it when u are older? ---> Don't make sense at all, its more to individual's mental

3. by any chance anyone had a hard on when doc is trying to give u a jap before surgery? hehe --> Nope

4. anyone encounter female doc doing this surgery? ---> You sure you want a female doctor? If you stream up, how she operate without loose skin?

thanks bro for my stupid curiosity,

greenyfrog
If you need anything more, feel free to PM me
Old 23-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
linixx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylinixx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had mine done 20+ yrs back, during those primary school checkups.

Actually during then I had no idea why I had to go for this operation, and I was hospitalised at TTSH for 3 days, during which had a paper cup taped on to "protect" my little bro. Then had mc for 1+1 week as the pain was simply unbearable as it was cutted abit too deep.

I suspose that circumcision is best done by a Muslim or Jewish doctor, as they could do a better job because they themselves are also circumcised, thus they know and understand better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1