The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karmeekarmee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MP near off Serangoon road

This is a follow on story after my visit to a MP near Aston Express.

After my session at the Aston Express MP, i was driving back town when i noticed another nice spa few streets away. The shop front looks clean and proper but being in that area, i figured there is more than meets the eye. And so i returned after a few days and was not disappointed.

The shop is named after a sea creature, with nice modern decor. Enter the shop and was greeted by a local milf. Paid $40 for entry and was led to a small room. Room is nicely done up, complete with shower, clean massage table, clean towels, flower for decor and even scented candles. The ambience feels good.

Next came a prc milf in her 30s, avg looking and build. Was asked to shower while she stood by and watch. Felt that i should collect money from her for putting up a show for her! Ha!

Massage followed and bros i assue you, it was proper and powerful. From neck to shoulder to lower back and beyond. The massage alone is definitely worth the $40 entrance fee.

We chatted while she was doing her massage and of course, soon it was time for extra. With her alternating strong massage on my butt and light caressing on my crack, how can i possibly reject? It's rather unfortunate that she does only hj but well, better than nothing.

With her silky smooth hands and expert skill, with my hands in auto pilot mode, i soon gave up all my seeds into her warm hands. She cleaned me up after and promised me more on my next visit. Guess it's obvious if i want more, i will have to pay more!

Well... will leave that for another day hehehe

While i am all for sharing lobangs and such, reality is that i need some points else others wont share their lobangs with me. So if u like my FR and keen to hv the ctc, i would appreciate if you could up my points. Many thanks.
Old 25-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

Wink Re: MP near off Serangoon road

Just to add... i chanced up this shop on my own but i wont dare to claim "founder" status. After all, that area is a popular playground and some bros here may hv written abt it previously. I am in no way trying to claim credit or con points off helpful bros there.

Happy playing
Old 26-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Samster

Re: MP near off Serangoon road

Pms replied and no one up my points... any helpful bros out there? I will give ctc to anyone who care to ask and would appreciate if any bro can return the favour... thanks
Old 26-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmeekarmee View Post
Pms replied and no one up my points... any helpful bros out there? I will give ctc to anyone who care to ask and would appreciate if any bro can return the favour... thanks
Bro, you want people's to up your point after PM wait long long.
Old 26-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Why so many people asking/begging for points? Points can redeem for free massage or free HJ is it?
Old 26-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Why so many people asking/begging for points? Points can redeem for free massage or free HJ is it?
can exchange for machappy meal mah.
Old 26-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 15
ComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to all

Care to share ctc? Will try out tomorrow. Thank you.
Old 26-03-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
This TS is honest enough to ask for point in the open posts .
Some TS required you to up his points before sharing contacts .

TS , I received your pm already for this contact , but I already knew the place . But still greatful to you for sharing .
Will up your points for your effort .
Old 26-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Does this place provide back stepping massage? If it does, you had just chanced upon a place with a legend from this forum.
Old 26-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
This TS is honest enough to ask for point in the open posts .
Some TS required you to up his points before sharing contacts .

TS , I received your pm already for this contact , but I already knew the place . But still greatful to you for sharing .
Will up your points for your effort .
Yes recently there are people asking for points before sharing when PM

Sometime it's not that I stingy on the points anyway its free. But I rather give it to some deserving bro and not a con man. Location could have been shared before or totally falsify. So well I do up people after I have tried the place. Anyway it's like high class restaurant. I eat first then pay. Juz my personal view
Old 27-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

No choice... cos bros wont share contact with me unless i hv a certain points... what can i do?

Anyway, for those who care enough to pm me, i will certainly reply with ctc details regardless of whether they up me or not. This is sharing, not trading.

Having said that, still appreciate if bros who gotten the ctc could return the favour by upping my points - not too much to ask for, isnt it?
Old 27-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
Does this place provide back stepping massage? If it does, you had just chanced upon a place with a legend from this forum.
I see parallel bars attached to the ceiling... hehehe
Old 27-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
I see parallel bars attached to the ceiling... hehehe
Yup. This is the place where this legend is currently working. Please be more discreet about this place. If she is spooked, she will disappear and then resurface somewhere later. Then got to activate the forum to look for her again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1