The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
mooshimooshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Overseas Trip

Hi,

Im new to this forum as in never posted before. So realise that its time for me to contribute after several months of taking and no giving.

Just a short intro, me and my wife we are both 34 this year, my wife's built is those guys will take a second look on the streets.. 32C and 26 waistline. Big eyes with a very sweet smile.. and mostly she doesnt need alot of makeup to bring the best out of her.
Recently sex life had been quite boring although sometime ago i intro her some kinky toys and it turned out to be slightly better since 2 years ago. Now the situation seem to have fallen back to where it was and one day when i was watching this jap av where this girl was having a masage from a masseuse and he fingered her etc etc. suddenly something struck my mind... a very evil yet horny thought(personally i feel)... that i am somehow interested to watch someone giving a sensual massage to my wife. So what happen was i started to buy massage oils and do it for her at home to test water and wow.. she seem to hit it off at 1st try. totally responding to my ten fingers(of cos eleventh finger will come in later) and after the session she will tell me that its very relaxing as her work can be quite stressfull from day to day. Also i have already check with her she say she's ok with male masseuses but she will be a little shy and prefer female bla bla bla.. then im tihnking ok amber light already can initiate green light when possible.
(details of how i massage her i will post next time)

OK now the thing is we will be flying on fri to Bali for a week's stay and i already am thinking of asking male masseuses to pop by our hotel and give my wife a sensual massage. But i am still trying very hard to imagine of where and how to find these lobangs. Of cuz if any bros here have tried it out dont mind can share contact. By next week when i get back i will post some pics+stories to share if i succeed in my plan.

May all bros bless me with all the luck that i can have.

To be continued...........
Old 18-01-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Overseas Trip

just walk along the seaside. you will see alot of bali boy(GUYS)
they are there to provide aacompany to gal having holiday there....
Old 18-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I m sure many bros here r willing to fly to Bali and volunteer their svc for s sensual massage for ur hotwife..

M i the first in the Q?
Old 18-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
Sun.Ray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusslicker View Post
just walk along the seaside. you will see alot of bali boy(GUYS)
they are there to provide aacompany to gal having holiday there....
TS. It was reported in the news recently that many of the Bali boys are infected with some form of STD. Be careful if you are thinking of having them do the sensual massage (plus extra) service for your wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1