The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Anyone got fr for lady at L1 facing the Chinese restaurant? Looks pretty. Just bad location.

L2 essalotor front 2 shops gone. Only the security guard front have. Seems like most dangerous place is safest haha

L3 scuba row all 3 still biz as usual. Near Toilet still the same Cmi. Her neighbour move up L5

L4 didn’t see much

l5 center column seems like stiff competition dunno go left or right better.
Still saw previously described busty lady. Saw tl big boobs. And another minding her own business inside.
The 2 near the new club also gone.
Old 24-11-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Parklane things

Good summary by geelang above.
Added comments:-

5th floor honestly id say competition for who?

Outside lane..all old women! Some really old.
If you are the ( to me, weird,) type who sees big mangos n gets all excited regardless d face loojs like sbs bus, then,,maybe ok LOL

Middle lane ok..
Left side Joey from L2...ok but been there /done that so zero interest.
Rightside...door 1 aging viet..claims 30yo, NFW! likely 40...good makeup job but pass, no thanks.
D2 helen..the fake C cups n tanned skin Helen. On the rag today, says back on Tuesday.

L1 is only a fattyfuglyoldy..i wonder you meant L2 ..shop adjacent to exit to peace center?
Shes ok..Helen2 lightskin viet, slim,falsies tho + way too much fake moaning.
Ok if u take control...i shag her doggie in mirror n tell her to shut the fake audio....shag n go
Just did her listening to Tina getting slammed good by well built indian guy in next shop.
120 .

Not much else...except as reported above.

Last edited by Neverlookback; 24-11-2023 at 08:24 PM.
Old 24-11-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody know where the 2 level 2 girls went??
Old 24-11-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Good summary by geelang above.
Added comments:-

5th floor honestly id say competition for who?

Outside lane..all old women! Some really old.
If you are the ( to me, weird,) type who sees big mangos n gets all excited regardless d face loojs like sbs bus, then,,maybe ok LOL

Middle lane ok..
Left side Joey from L2...ok but been there /done that so zero interest.
Rightside...door 1 aging viet..claims 30yo, NFW! likely 40...good makeup job but pass, no thanks.
D2 helen..the fake C cups n tanned skin Helen. On the rag today, says back on Tuesday.

L1 is only a fattyfuglyoldy..i wonder you meant L2 ..shop adjacent to exit to peace center?
Shes ok..Helen2 lightskin viet, slim,falsies tho + way too much fake moaning.
Ok if u take control...i shag her doggie in mirror n tell her to shut the fake audio....shag n go
Just did her listening to Tina getting slammed good by well built indian guy in next shop.
120 .

Not much else...except as reported above.
L2 Helen? Nearest peace center do rushjob with me leh so I put her on my blacklist.
The other one beside haven’t tried.

L1 got 2. The so call cmi one is the one beside print shop la. There another with her door directly facing the Chinese restaurant that has a front facing the road. You go in and out, ppl eating inside the restaurant can see one.

L5 i had set eyes on the skinny big boobies milf on outer lane but someone mention she hairy arms. Didn’t go for her yet lor. Then others talk about the other gigantic tangli but she quite big bone. Go there for eye feast on those cleavage. The middle lane Joey moved up from L3. I guess u referring the one oppo Joey as the aging viet? She does look quite local and blurblur. Haha
Old 24-11-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
L2 Helen? Nearest peace center do rushjob with me leh so I put her on my blacklist.
The other one beside haven’t tried. SOUNDS LIKE HER! SHE TRIED WITH ME BUT I HELD HER DOWN IN DOGGIE N TOOK MY TIME...

L1 got 2. The so call cmi one is the one beside print shop la. There another with her door directly facing the Chinese restaurant that has a front facing the road. You go in and out, ppl eating inside the restaurant can see one. CMI??? ON LEVEL 2 I ONLY SEE BOTH LIKE READY FOR ELDERS PENSION...EVEN MY PA WUD NOT DO THEM

L5 i had set eyes on the skinny big boobies milf on outer lane but someone mention she hairy arms. Didn’t go for her yet lor. Then others talk about the other gigantic tangli but she quite big bone. Go there for eye feast on those cleavage. CLEAVAGE ON AN AUNTIE? LIKE LOOKING AT BALOON IN TOYSHOPThe middle lane Joey moved up from L3. I guess u referring the one oppo Joey as the aging viet? She does look quite local and blurblur. Haha
SO OPPO ARE 2 DOORS. LEFT DOOR HELEN 1...FUCKS LIKE A RABBIT IF U HV A DICK & HIT D SPOT( SHE TOLD ME B4 ^^MANY LOCAL MEN V SMALL BELOW^^ LOL), ON RIGHT DOOR, CHANGES DAY TO DAY SO POSSBLE U N I SEE DIFF. TODAY A 40S VIET PUSHED UP BOOBIES, EARLY 40s, not ugly like L1, some guys might do her but

Corner shop also...chinese, slim, A cups at best but natural, bit mechanical wen i did her
Old 25-11-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
SO OPPO ARE 2 DOORS. LEFT DOOR HELEN 1...FUCKS LIKE A RABBIT IF U HV A DICK & HIT D SPOT( SHE TOLD ME B4 ^^MANY LOCAL MEN V SMALL BELOW^^ LOL), ON RIGHT DOOR, CHANGES DAY TO DAY SO POSSBLE U N I SEE DIFF. TODAY A 40S VIET PUSHED UP BOOBIES, EARLY 40s, not ugly like L1, some guys might do her but

Corner shop also...chinese, slim, A cups at best but natural, bit mechanical wen i did her
These ladies tang lui toh hou, ah zhua kong lan pa se se? Tofu se se su, mai kong lan pa se se. Boh yong tau

Last edited by Pictionary; 25-11-2023 at 10:15 PM.
Old 25-11-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 5
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

LEVEL 2, SAW TINA FROM OT
MOVED HERE
IN FRONT SECURITY COUNTER
Old 25-11-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

TANGLI EX OT, PARKLANE LEVEL 5
F cup nehneh
Old 25-11-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Ex orchard tower ladies from Level 5
One of them now at Level 5 Parklane
Old 25-11-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Actually a few of the OT all here at parklane
Go chk it out
Old 25-11-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
These ladies tang lui toh hou, ah zhua kong lan pa siu siu? Le tofu siu siu su, mai kong lan pa siu siu. Boh yong tau
There is a different chinese language forum for peeps who struggle with english
Old 25-11-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

Saw some Orchard Tower girls there at parklane

Tina , bella, tang li, 1 vietnamese

BELLA (Girl in black at Level 5)

Left (Parklane Level 2 in front of security counter)
Right ((Parklane Level 5 Middle row corridor right side 2nd glass door)

Left white at (Parklane Level 5, all the way to the end of the corridor on the right
Old 26-11-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianey View Post
Saw some Orchard Tower girls there at parklane

Tina , bella, tang li, 1 vietnamese

BELLA (Girl in black at Level 5)

Left (Parklane Level 2 in front of security counter)
Right ((Parklane Level 5 Middle row corridor right side 2nd glass door)

Left white at (Parklane Level 5, all the way to the end of the corridor on the right

Mate...really really uncool
How would you like it if you were a SW doing this to live, and your fam/fren think u have a decent job, then some unthinking cunt put your face out there?
I suggest you have the human decency to remove
Old 26-11-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Mate...really really uncool
How would you like it if you were a SW doing this to live, and your fam/fren think u have a decent job, then some unthinking cunt put your face out there?
I suggest you have the human decency to remove

REMOVE YOUR ASSSSSSEEEE
BLOODY DOG AHAHAHAAA

SON OF GUN
Old 26-11-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

RED Sporty girl shld be fit MAY???
But I didnt see her at Parklane, so must be either Far East or COncord or somewhere else But Fit Lily is at Concord Level 2
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1