The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-04-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Never tried her because of Mint... but I know what you mean since heard so much about her.
I did eventually tried her, just for the sake of completing the 3 sisters。
But once is enuf, too heavy flavour.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 27-04-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Got contact from a fellow bro and finally visited the famous YF violet doing JG. Location in a discreet area, 5 min walk from nearest MRT. Room was very clean. Massage wise is also very good, she is trained and jg is effective. She is very pretty, and able to chat well and allow to zhut. Overall for $120/hr its a very good experience. Interested bros do visit soon as she is planning to go back china next week.
Can PM contact?
Old 27-04-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Well said.
Lol okok pai say for not being clear. Let me rephrase the qn. Any bros managed to up Nina, msg her how much for making love she did not reply. Guess have to use skills and invest time to unlock one
Old 27-04-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
She still looks the same based on WC moment. TBH her looks not exactly my type but can never find a ML as consistent as her in terms of service.

Never tried her because of Mint... but I know what you mean since heard so much about her.
I thought you were mint huge fan. Maybe I remember wrong person. Surprised you not into her looks. She is really cute.

Don't have her wc any more but I see her douyin once in awhile and she still looks the same. She would be an incredible hit if she could come back. She and ziyu are the ones that I still think of once in awhile.
Old 28-04-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zander8686 View Post
Why are the FRs mostly from SLG and not much from beautycastle? There the massage standard CMI?
i also dunno. maybe because slg cannot post fj.
Old 28-04-2023, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
This one is FL.
Listed on another website.
Thanks for the intel
Old 28-04-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalPole View Post
Just noticed both Tutu and Ruirui links are gone…
Yup. Probably RTC due to PRC holiday week.
Managed to get replies from both Tutu & Ruirui.
Tutu back around 4 May.
Ruirui back around 13 May.
Old 28-04-2023, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I thought you were mint huge fan. Maybe I remember wrong person. Surprised you not into her looks. She is really cute.

Don't have her wc any more but I see her douyin once in awhile and she still looks the same. She would be an incredible hit if she could come back. She and ziyu are the ones that I still think of once in awhile.
I am a fan of her service, looks wise she is cute but just not my type. Yeah you may have thought I was a huge fan as I visited her quite regularly as well.

Ziyu? This one doesn't ring a bell...

TMT
Old 28-04-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I am a fan of her service, looks wise she is cute but just not my type. Yeah you may have thought I was a huge fan as I visited her quite regularly as well.

Ziyu? This one doesn't ring a bell...
Ziyu was one of the jiangsu gang. Cute girl with great service. Those were good days
Old 28-04-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Ziyu was one of the jiangsu gang. Cute girl with great service. Those were good days
Thay gang I didn’t visit most of them, though Yu Er is one that I really missed, especially the swansong session is so unforgettable. Still chatting with her once in a while, don't think she'll be coming back.

TMT
Old 28-04-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-shi-shi/

anyone tried?
Old 28-04-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
i also dunno. maybe because slg cannot post fj.
Used to have post fj

Long time ago before covid
Old 28-04-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lerikol View Post
Used to have post fj

Long time ago before covid
Damn, that reminds me of other sites like the litiger, wolf, etc. Last time massage + hj was only $100, anything else is up to negotiations 😁
Old 28-04-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowardly_Guy View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-25.com/mindy-...assage-juagen/

this lady was mentioned awhile back but lesser coverage now. felt she deserved a shoutout for her massage skills, really is therapeutic, can feel my shoulder loosen after she adjustments. her other point would be JG which is the sibei painful type so be warned!!! she takes the effort to explain what she is doing and effects.

she does not provide HJ but you usually would have such pain in the balls that u cannot stand....

RTM: yes for JG & massage only.
Completely forgotten about her after her thread was removed. Looked for her thrice before her long break. Might revisit her again for her pro Thai massage and effective JG.
Old 28-04-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thay gang I didn’t visit most of them, though Yu Er is one that I really missed, especially the swansong session is so unforgettable. Still chatting with her once in a while, don't think she'll be coming back.
Same here. Still remember her place and the great times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1