The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
spurs to win the FA cup and man utd to be epl champions too!
Spurs to beat Chelsea and win the Carling Cup after overcoming Arse-anal / L'pool in the semi.

Man Utd to help lighten Spurs burden and win the FA Cup.
Old 31-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Zokora's careless pass led to the liverpool....he really cannot make it lah...on the other hand Huddlestone is looking to become the next Spurs' midfield star man....and he is only 19
Old 01-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Spurs to beat Chelsea and win the Carling Cup after overcoming Arse-anal / L'pool in the semi.

Man Utd to help lighten Spurs burden and win the FA Cup.
bro have mercy, the last time spurs won the FA cup was more than 10 years ago... let spurs play charity shield next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulguy View Post
Zokora's careless pass led to the liverpool....he really cannot make it lah...on the other hand Huddlestone is looking to become the next Spurs' midfield star man....and he is only 19
spurs 0
liverpool 1

why zokora chose to make a pass to his right where gerrard is so standing near is beyond me. but i wont take anything away from liverpool, they were full of class. and spurs not being able to score a single goal at home is really not acceptable.

huddlestone did very well and he is producing long shots from outside the box in every game, something every central midfielder should do. and ghaly.... i dont know man, he is not even half as enterprising as lee or chimbonda.
Old 01-01-2007, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro have mercy, the last time spurs won the FA cup was more than 10 years ago... let spurs play charity shield next season.
Wow bro...you want your team to go all out for UEFA, Carling and FA Cups treble. There can be quite a few games and is taxing on your Spurs. Sure you dont want Man Utd's help on the FA Cup?

I believe Sir Alex is concentrating on the EPL and just 'trying' for UEFA Champions League this season.

He wouldnt want to play Liverpool, Arsenal or Chelsea in the shield. Thus Spurs will be the worthy opponents based on the style of football dished out.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Without a doubt, I think that this year's Spurs can win at least 1 trophy. Logistically, I think we can win 2, which is the League Cup and The UEFA Cup. We have always been a "Cup" team whereby before ManYoo's dominance of the 90s, we were the record holder for most FA Cup wins. So I reckon this season, MJol's team are capable of actually winning it. I see the return of Ledley King (he missed most of last season due to injury) as vital to our plans, as well as our new buy, Dimitar Berbatov's form have been great. He not only score golas, but also create them and that is why you see both Jermain Defoe and Berbatov have surpassed double figures. Not only that, if we have these two players injured, we still have able replacements like Robbie Keane, Mido and Barnard whom I rated highly. The midfields is slowly gaining momentum with Malbranque and Hudds proving to be two of our main players. And imagine when Lennon comes back, the mf looks complete with the exception of, perhaps, the left side where we need to improve. Malbranque have been playing in that role, quite good (if u compare to makeshifts - Davids, Tainio and Murphy) but to me Malbranque's best position is on the right or as a playmaker in the centre (where he scored a goal against Pompey). You know, despite our slow start, we are picking up gear. I would rather we start late, mid season in the upper half of the table and at the end of the season, we finish highly ...rather than lying at 4th position since early season, only for our rivals, the scums, to overtake us in the final day of the season. (and dont blame the lasagna!)..So chin up, stay proud coz the future is bright, the future is Lilywhites u guys!
Old 03-01-2007, 05:02 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
So chin up, stay proud coz the future is bright, the future is Lilywhites u guys!
haha... this is good. the future is bright, the future is lilywhites! winning the uefa cup will be the best thing to happen this season. all in europe will be reminded of what mighty spurs is. and just like sevilla, spurs will top the league table next season. how about that?

portsmouth 1
spurs 1

Tottenham Hotspur's Steed Malbranque scores the equalizer past Portsmouth goalkeeper David James. The game ended in a 1-1 draw.

an away point is good for now, considering spurs' dismay away record. the bad side to this match is ghaly losing 4 teeth in a clash with ex-spurs player pamorot. i'm seriously considering hanging up my own boots from weekend soccer. if i were to lose a few teeth like ghaly, when i drink beer, the beer will flow out from my mouth.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what spurs need is the return of Aaron Lenon man....
Old 03-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulguy View Post
what spurs need is the return of Aaron Lenon man....
Not forgetting Robbie Keane
Old 04-01-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Not forgetting Robbie Keane
I think we can manage without Keano. For me, the best partnership for Spurs is Barbara (Berbatov) and JD. Keano partnering Berbatov dont look menacing enuff. Maybe Keano is better off with Mido, I reckon. I think Berbatov is excellent, almost indispensable whereas Keano would be great if JD gets injured. Dont get me wrong, I like Keano, its just that at the moment, i would opt for JD as he is on fire, though he has failed to score in our last 2 games.

But I must say, my alltime fav striker is Gary Lineker. To me he is unique. He is the type of player who would not play footy in 80 whole mins but can manage to score a brace in the last 10mins. That is what we need. But I guess time has changed where nowadays teamwork is much more important. Doesnt matter if ure a striker or a fullback, u have to score goals and try and create em. This is the quality Berbatov have...he is our Henry (of course without the fast pace). Whenever he has the ball, I always felt confident. Now thats class!
Old 05-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster

Well Castrol, too much for us signing Phillipe Mexes. Aparently, Chelsea also wants him which will make it difficult. But then again, Chelsea is always being linked to almost every player who has two feet! I would say, this January, we shouldnt spend a lot as the team is just beginning to show momentum. The compulsory buy would have to be a left midfielder. As well as a centre back as I have so many times, Davenport and Garner just dont cut it for me. We should leave Dawson and King as our 1st choice. Then go and buy good young players. Billy Jones of Crewe is a good player and so are the likes of Vincent Kompany of Anderlect and also Gerard Pique of Man Utd reserves.
Old 05-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well Castrol, too much for us signing Phillipe Mexes. Aparently, Chelsea also wants him which will make it difficult. But then again, Chelsea is always being linked to almost every player who has two feet! I would say, this January, we shouldnt spend a lot as the team is just beginning to show momentum. The compulsory buy would have to be a left midfielder.
bro you really know the names of up and coming players. i have never watched jones, pique or kompany play before. i also just read about chelsea's interest in mexes from the papers. since chelsea always gets their man, i would propose another solid defender - cris from lyon. the bald one is second to none in the air and his fiery temper can wake the entire spurs team up when the sail aint smooth. lets speak to jol about him.

talk about a good left sider, you remember stephane dalmat? he was on loan to spurs in 2003 from inter milan. he operated on both left and right wings for spurs with great pace and dribbling skills. i watched him play for bordeaux recently on tv, he's still very quick and creative, dominating the left flank.

spurs shipped him back to inter when he got into a fight or something during training one day. i was sad to see him go, everytime he played, spurs looked good on the attack.

wikipedia on dalmat

Two-and-a-half seasons of frustration at Inter Milan were followed by a loan move to Tottenham Hotspur for the rest of the 2003-04 season, for what looked like an ideal replacement for Christian Ziege. The playmaker’s fortunes did not get much better at White Hart Lane where, despite winning over the Spurs fans with some dynamic performances, he did not win over the confidence of then Coach David Pleat.

His debut for Spurs came on 13 September 2003 as a substitute in a 4-2 defeat at Chelsea. However, in true Tottenham tradition, he was injured for most of the season, but had impressed in a left midfield role before his injury.

Dalmat's performances in the first three months of the 2004/05 season were those of a man desperate to prove a point. To this day many still say that Dalmat wasn't given a fair chance at Spurs where he played outstandingly well in most games he played in but was often very unpredictable on the pitch, even to his own team-mates.
Old 06-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro you really know the names of up and coming players. i have never watched jones, pique or kompany play before.
talk about a good left sider, you remember stephane dalmat? he was on loan to spurs in 2003 from inter milan. he operated on both left and right wings for spurs with great pace and dribbling skills. i watched him play for bordeaux recently on tv, he's still very quick and creative, dominating the left flank.

spurs shipped him back to inter when he got into a fight or something during training one day. i was sad to see him go, everytime he played, spurs looked good on the attack.

[/I]
I have seen Jones play for Crewe against our u-19 team in a friendly a couple of seasons ago I think. It was a friendly match but that Jones boy really is good. He is versatile enuff o play anywhere in defence and have caught the eye of Rafa Benitez, Moyes and Alan Pedrew when he was with WHUFC. I liked Kompany because despite Andlect's poor CL campaign, he was the stand out one. Very strong and agile. As for Pique, he did play a few games for MU and he looked promising. Maybe with the guidance of Rio Ferdinand helped his game a little.

As for Dalmat, yeah I remember him. He was on loan to us the same time as Paul Konchesky. Together, they played on the left and looked good with Konchy as a left back and Stephane AML. I would love to see im at the lane but dont u think he is a bit injury prone and could distrupt the morale of the team? And come to think of it, he is to me, just a notch above class than Andy Reid. If we were to challange the big 4, we need extraordinary talent. somone young but with potential. I can throw in a few names but will we sign them?? Thats a tough one... Joe Cole, Van Der Vaart, Wesley Sneider, Olivier Kapo, Hatem Ben Arfa, Maxi Rodriguez, Bastruk, Bakircioglu, fabio Paim, Morten Gamst Pedersen, Clint Dempsey...and the list goes on. But we were rumoured to sign Stewert Downing. I say, NO! Andy Reid is better, even if we recall Ginola or even Nicola Berti, they are better!
Old 07-01-2007, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 19
Red-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of lightRed-Card is a glorious beacon of light

Personally, I like Bakircioglu....another up & coming Swedish star
Old 08-01-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
But we were rumoured to sign Stewert Downing. I say, NO! Andy Reid is better, even if we recall Ginola or even Nicola Berti, they are better!
haha... berti, all the way from mighty serie A those days. magical ginola could have played another 1 or 2 good seasons for spurs but they sold him to aston villa. weird decision. downing is the kind of sometimes good, sometimes fuck tup player.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
downing is the kind of sometimes good, sometimes fuck tup player.
agreed wif bro castrol, hot and cold, not consistent, summore question y he is not pick for england squad. sum1 has to wake him up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1