The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Burnlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Excellent thread here, thanks Bro WB.

Have a great weekend.
Old 06-01-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatefever99 View Post
Fully agreed, plenty of wisdom indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IscoDisco View Post
Excellent thread by Bro WB.

Hope to read and learn more from the master.

Have a nice weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
Awesome thread by bro WB. Support.
Bros, thank you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyana View Post
The above post is very informative and definitive.

Happy New Year.
Quote:
Another well written post from the past.

Happy New Year.
Bro, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroLaugher View Post
Fully agreed, best is practise safe sex.

Wish to learn more from this great thread, thanks bro WB.

Happy New Year to all.
Bro, must always practice safe sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylover View Post
SHIFU Warbird

To be a total STUD you have to ‘get your woman off’ over and over again…

Clitoral orgasms…

Vaginal orgasms…

Squirting orgasms…

Multiple orgasms…

Anal, nipple, ear, lip, spanking, countdown orgasms and mindgasms. Your woman can experience them all – but only when YOU lead her and make it happen. She cannot do it on her own.

The sentences easy to remember and that is "orgasm" of all sorts.

Thank you for the lovely forum back in 31-12-2013.

Happy New Year 2019 (5 years different today) - what an auspicious day today.

Let me congratulate and hope more brothers will post their revelations or resolutions here and of course related to making love and getting gfs.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylover View Post
SHIFU Warbird - let me wish you all the success in your pursuit for syts in the coming 2019 and more.

Happy New Year to you and LPs.

Below is a great re-post from the year 1 Jan 2104.

3 Cheers.
Thank you, bro.

Must choose the right girls/women n practice Taoist sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappaCosta View Post
Thanks Bro WB for this incredible thread.

Happy New Year to all.

Cheers
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Bro WB

Aids today is no more a death sentence disease. Of course nobody should get aids and best pratice safe sex.

What you had described below makes sense and will be safer.

Hope to learn more here.

Let me wish you a Happy New Year 2019 in advance.
Bro, getting AIDS today is quite a bit better than getting syphilis before the advent of penicillin.

"One night w/ Venus, whole life w/ mercury." Toxic mercury used to be a treatment for syphilis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waswas49 View Post
Wishing Bro WB success in 2019 too. Thanks for a wonderful thread.

3 rounds of applause.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaffair View Post
Bro WB

Good morning.

I made big mistake and got kc-ed easily in my earlier days. Each time I got dumped and found out that I was a wussy.

I should had read your thread before getting involved and may not had made such big mistakes.

Now I only pay for sex and quite enjoy since I will not get played out.

Thank you for a great thread and will welcome any tips.

Cheers.
Bro, having KC for the wrong girl is very bad news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyaffair View Post
Bro WB

Thank you for a interesting forum below.

Really admired you for your capabilites to savor nice syts.

The GURU forum also very interesting facts.

Hope can read up more.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkari View Post
Admire Bro WB's abilities to savor syts too.

Thanks Bro WB for this excellent thread.

Hope to learn more here.
Bro, it's all in your mental frame.

if you believe you deserve the prettiest SYTs, you're right.

If you believe you don't deserve the prettiest SYTs, you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwarafuji View Post
Same, I should read this thread before getting kc-ed.

Thanks bro WB for this great thread, I've become a better person.

Have a nice weekend.
Bro, tks. You hv made my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serious_s4m View Post
can't agree more. some girls are just lazy and self entitled. expect the world from others but unwilling to give or even work on themselves. no matter how much you help them it will never be enough, don't get caught in their quicksand. it will just drain you emotionally and mentally

tl;dr: don't be a fucking white knight
Bro, I couldn't agree w/ you more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukulum View Post
Awesome good thread here by bro WB.

Please share more interesting experiences.

Have a great weekend bro!
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriname View Post
Bro WB

I had enjoyed your thread thoroughly. DGAD - dun give a damn attitude is powerful tool. I shall practised this whenever I can.

Yes, ang moh men always get the hottest hotties in our nation.

Now that you had described the details I fully agreed with your comment.

Thank you and well done.

Happy weekend.
Bro, caring too much and seeking validation are repulsive behaviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
Bro WB, fully agreed with you comment too.

A very nice thread here.

Cheers.
Tks, bro.

Quote:
What a great forum above.

Bro FA wrote well and thought I re-post to allow more readers.

Cheers.
Yes, bro.

Quote:
Bro WB

I fully agreed with you that us men need pussies to refresh.

We need to shoot at least 20 times per month to be healthy.

Have a nice weekend.
Bro, tks.

We also need pussy to reproduce. It's only second to survival in importance.

Cheers and Happy New year to all samsters.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 07-01-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
suriname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Bro, tks.

We also need pussy to reproduce. It's only second to survival in importance.

Cheers and Happy New year to all samsters.

Bro WB
Fully agreed with you on this msg.

Cheers.
Old 07-01-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
sapodilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
I don’t profess to know about Chinese fortune telling but I think, and I stand corrected, there are really two distinctive looks that are beneficial to the husband -益夫相 and 旺夫相.

The first one is when the wife is very helpful and capable. She may come from a rich family or just plain capable, meaning she helps out the husband, whether helping him with his business or career, or take care of the family so well that the man has no worries when he’s outside making a living. Or she may help the man financially. Whatever it is, if you married such a lady, good for you cos your life will improve.

Then the second type, which is the ones I’m really referring to. She doesn’t have to do anything. Just by the fact that she’s with you, you become lucky and your wealth just grow and grow. This type is the best.

When you talk about gals who want to 嫁入豪門, well, they will want to look beautiful and so if they do not already have the V shaped face, they go under the knife and shave off the bone, ouch, to look like one. But according to 面相學, gals (and guys too) who have a V shaped face is not good for the family – it means they don’t know how to take care of the family, something like that.

A very famous fortune teller from Hong Kong mentioned that when he walks into the high class lounge for high tea, and see two different groups of rich women, he can tell, based on their facial features, who are 太太 and who are the 小三

Also, Bro WB may also be unknowingly going for those gals who are can bear him many children. It is ingrained in him and he doesn’t know it! LOL

These are nothing new, just a very fresh and different perspective looking at things. Just like a successful person will always be subconsciously seeking out things and people who will benefit or aid him in his road to success. I for one, will have to relook at the choice of gals I want to associate myself with! LOL!
Wow, this is insider information of Bro WB.

He is looking for LPs who bring luck to him "旺夫相"

Well done.

Looking forward to read more.
Old 07-01-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dear bro fallen.angel,

Thanks for ur post.

What a revelation! You're very smart n perceptive n hv excellent analytical skills.

About a wk ago you alerted me to something I didn't know myself. After ruminating on the issue for a few days, I know you're spot on.

Perhaps a good example of the type of looks I like is Japanese actress Nana Eikura who was the heroine in a Jap TV detective series I was watching. I'm disappointed that our agent could not intro her to me. She is a model n actress (Non-AV).

Attraction is not a choice. If I'm hard-wired to find girls who hv the 旺夫相, the more gals I BY-ed, the happier, healthier n richer I'll become!

Some bros may wonder why I would reject a seeming pretty girl n yet accept someone 'less attractive,' at least as far as they r concerned. Now you all know why.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

What a revelation? You din even know you did that.

Nice and interesting to read.

Hope to learn from you and so many seniors here.

Cheers.
Old 07-01-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good morning!

I just replied to bro hehehaha on some issues posted on my other thread.

<<<<<Dear bro hehehaha,

Getting a visa to the US is actually quite easy. A PR is a lot easier. It's the number one destination for the rich from China. I hv not met a PRC girl who doesn't want me to take her there.

Sadly, the quality of gals coming here may not improve unless ICA changes its "get tough on pretty SYTs from PRC" policies.

Why? To appease uglier SG girls/women? The few attractive local SG girls either marry foreigners or local men from rich families or are FLs. Sorry for being ruthlessly honest here. I stand by my statement.

In fact, there r too few attractive local gals for even the rich young men here. It's a matter of supply n demand. That was why I wasn't surprised when one of my ex-mistresses married a wealthy n young local man 3 1/2 yrs ago. She is now 23 n has two beautiful kids. I'm very happy for her.

I guess ICA is encouraging SG men to marry older n uglier women...that will ensure our next generation remain physically unattractive. It's inexplicable. We must improve our gene pool.

When my two young n tall mistresses suggest that they bear my kids (one says using a surrogate mother), I may go for it. But I'm still looking for even more attractive genes from China...I'm just doing my part as a loyal citizen hahaha.

Finally, the crack down on vice in China may not last. Its negative impact on the economy is enormous. Vice n BY-ing er nai keep the money circulating, trickling down from the rich to the poor, albeit really only a small trickle. It's a form of wealth redistribution. It's not much, but something is better than nothing, a form of safety valve. President Xi can't shut the valve off for too long...

Cheers!

Bro WB >>>>>
Bro WB

2014 was the crackdown or continue to crack down on illegal vices in PRC.

As for what you said above yes, look like Singapore gahmen wanted us to marry ugly old women.

Sure many will prefer to go hunting other country for syts.

Cheers.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
henrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapodilla View Post
Wow, this is insider information of Bro WB.

He is looking for LPs who bring luck to him "旺夫相"

Well done.

Looking forward to read more.
Looking forward to read more too.

Hope to learn more from bro WB and this wonderful thread.

Cheers.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
merseytop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

What a revelation? You din even know you did that.

Nice and interesting to read.

Hope to learn from you and so many seniors here.

Cheers.
Fully agreed.

Very interesting indeed.

Thanks Bro WB for this awesome thread and hope to learn more too.

Have a nice week ahead.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
hliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

2014 was the crackdown or continue to crack down on illegal vices in PRC.

As for what you said above yes, look like Singapore gahmen wanted us to marry ugly old women.

Sure many will prefer to go hunting other country for syts.

Cheers.
The leader himself married a fugly woman, of course he would want our wives to be ugly too.

Have a nice day.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster

gory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Thanks Bro Warbird for raising the questions. I'll gladly answer them for you, and for the rest of the bros. Actually more for others to read since we always discuss everything privately ~ there's nothing you don't know about me LOL! But before I answer the questions, I need to point out, or remind you of, one fundamental difference between us. You go for long term relationships; I shun them. The reason is very simple ~ while it's against my principle to compare, I'm only 1% of your net worth. Actually, I may have over estimated myself as I'm a very positive person so for a person who tries to make ends meet, I simply can't afford to BY any gals. My tight schedule, work and family commitment also prohibits me to do so. I'm also scared of over zealous n jealous gals.

First question - it was me who had asked my friend (you know who) to go to a HFJ to pay a visit to a Taiwanese gal who works there. Unfortunately, she was on leave and my friend was outside LV, initially wanting to get a super hot gal to go to the HFJ with him. He asked me to join him at LV so I went there. We picked up the gal's friend and the 4 of us went to Sentosa in 2 cars. I was not obligated to accompany him, we were just out to have some fun n drinks with some gals we picked up. The gal is attractive but I'm just not interested to want to develop into a long term thing or to take it to the next level.

Second question. Yes I asked the obvious question. I wasn't lamenting on my catch who turned out to be very attracted to me. I asked the obvious question to illustrate a point that's been echoed repeatedly in this thread. Don't be desperate. When you become desperate, your target will lose interest. It's the same for both gender.

Third question. Yes, I do attract gals I am interested in. This one I can't say too much. Let's just say this 女神 who has thousands of followers and hundreds of "likes" on every posted pic, who doesn't reply to comments, has began to "like" my posts, flys in to meet me and will be flying in to meet me again. But this one I'm not going to take it all the way and make it long term as it involves a lot of money. Also, my modus operandi is not to go for long term.

I showed Bro WB some of the messages the gals sent me. I sent one such print screen to my friend. He called me immediately and said: dude, you need an escape plan! I said, I don't need one, I'll just ignore her when I don't feel like playing along. Yes, we are that afraid of "commitment". Like my friend said: we are here to provide them (KTV gals) an activity partner n fill their void. Remember the super hot gal he went out with? She's a super cockteaser. Has many suitors who bought her so many gifts n expensive watches. My friend spent nothing on her, except the going rate when we visit LV n drinks when they go out. He sent her to the airport. But there was an old man who kept insisting to send her off n even waited outside her house. Even when she gave an excuse that she's going to the airport with one of her gf. The old man saw my friend. He watched helplessly as she got into my friend's car. While in the car, he called her and asked why she bluff him. So you see, when you become desperate, you lose. Of cos, when my friend told me the incident, we had a good laugh, but we also know too well that there are many men out there suffering like that old man. Question is - who do you want to be? The cheated man or the confident guy who just want to have some fun?

I always encourage my gf to go out with other guys. She thinks I'm very 狂妄自大. But I told her: if you don't go out with more guys, how would you know I'm the best? And last I checked, she's still very much attracted to me.

I hope I have answered your questions satisfactorily.
Bro FA wrote very well.

I do agree that we have to be less interested to get gals attention.

Good technique to allow gf to go out with other guys to have comparison.

Hope to read on.

Thanks.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Dear Bro FA,

Thank u very much! You hv answered my questions very well.

But I beg to disagree w/ u that you hv 'only 1% of my net worth' because you could be much richer than I, you're merely better at concealing your real wealth haha. Don't worry, I'll NEVER ask u for a loan.

I know you're interested in ST only. Actually I would love to limit myself to ST or short-term BY-ing from 2 to 8 wks, like what I was doing from late 1977 though late 2010. Two problems for me. Firstly, many girls rejected me for ST n I ended up BY-ing them. Secondly, I really feel little w/ a CD whether my did is in her pussy or her mouth. I much prefer to do raw which gives me 10X the pleasure. However, It takes many months to check n monitor the safety n exclusivity of any girl. Hence I ended up keeping two mistresses LT...in addition to a special RS w/ a rich towkay's mistress.

Going out for a night of fun is great but I normally won't spend a penny on girls I don't intend to fxxk. I like to reduce the friction cost to the minimal.

I now fully understand why you hv been so 'nice' to all girls, at least initially, from the messages you sent me. The reason is that you don't want them to get KC-ed or be really attracted to you. But the irony is that sooner or later u hv to keep ur distance, unwittingly using the push-pull tactics n making them highly attracted to u! They r not yet truly in love w/ u cuz you hv not upped some of them haha.

I don't believe a healthy heterosexual woman can hv lasting love for a man unless he has given her many PVOs. I came to this revelation only recently, from reading, researching n from my own lifelong experiences.

Actually you also hv a LT GF n you hv revealed to me ur special RS n arrangement w/ her. I hv a similar RS w/ a rich towkay's mistress n I hv sent u her Wechat msg to me haha. But I can only meet her once or twice a month due to my busy schedule. That is driving her nuts as she is very hungry for me...later I'll detail my RS w/ her dating back more than 4 yrs.

As for ur goddess, you should seriously consider having the same RS as w/ ur current LT GF. It's doable bro. The key is giving her PVOs she has never experienced w/ another man.

I know your friend J, but I hv never met his 'super hot girl.' Any full body shots? Why would he send her to the airport? Only once hv I sent a LT mistress to the airport. I hv turned down all other requests. I'm not a taxi or limo driver n I don't hv the time. ONLY a nice guy will drive a girl to the airport. You know what happen to a nice guy haha. The old man was actually fighting to hv a chance to send her to the airport? How pathetic! I'm a lao chee ko pek too, but I hv a little better understanding of female psychology. He really didn't get it n will never get it. It's very sad that 99.99 % of men don't understand women n what they really want. In fact, most women don't know what they really want, in their subconscious minds. This towkay's mistress is abt 172 n she is still mocking my diminutive height...so what? She can't wait to fxxk me haha. Did J up this gal? If he didn't drive her to the airport, his chances would be much better, at least when he sees her again.

Driving a girl to the airport is generally a very bad idea. It shows that you're a nice guy who has too much time on your hand. It also confirms that she has more value n status than you. BTW, bro J is a nice guy.

Even if you're a 富二代 who doesn't work n and you're in love w/ the girl, don't drive her to the airport yourself, NOT even in ur 2013 Bugatti Veyron 15.4 Grand Sport Vitesse! Get your chauffeur to send her n u stay at home or in ur office to attend to more important business.

As men we must hv supreme sexual confidence n we must increase our sexual value n make bigger n bigger sexual impact, on women of our type, every hr, every day. Your every word, every action and body language, voice tone, etc....will either increase or decrease you sexual value n impact on women you come in contact with.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

What a great forum above!

["SIZE="5"]I don't believe a healthy heterosexual woman can hv lasting love for a man unless he has given her many PVOs. [/SIZE]I came to this revelation only recently, from reading, researching n from my own lifelong experiences."

The above words will be minted into my brain cells.

I also agreed that bad idea to drive women to airport. Thus behaving nothing but a driver.

Hope to learn more.

thanks.
Old 08-01-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TripperX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gory View Post
Bro FA wrote very well.

I do agree that we have to be less interested to get gals attention.

Good technique to allow gf to go out with other guys to have comparison.

Hope to read on.

Thanks.
Agreed that Bro FA wrote very well indeed.

Hope to read more.

Cheers.
Old 08-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
KenKra47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Learnt a lot from this awesomely good thread by Bro WB.

Please share more of your experience here.

Have a nice day!
Old 08-01-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
RojaNabeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gory View Post
Bro WB

What a great forum above!

["SIZE="5"]I don't believe a healthy heterosexual woman can hv lasting love for a man unless he has given her many PVOs. [/SIZE]I came to this revelation only recently, from reading, researching n from my own lifelong experiences."

The above words will be minted into my brain cells.

I also agreed that bad idea to drive women to airport. Thus behaving nothing but a driver.

Hope to learn more.

thanks.
I'll remember those words forever too.

Great quote and great thread by Bro WB, thanks
Old 10-01-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Bro WB

Another excellent forum.

Well done and I have more to learn from you.

Cheers.

Quote:

A few days ago, I reconnected w/ a 21 yo girl XY I sorely missed a long time ago. Met her at TAM in August 2009. She agreed to be my full-time lover in Dec 2009. Not consummated because she wanted to be paid once a month. She left for CNY in Feb n couldn't return. She applied for a visitor pass in 2012 but was rejected. She deleted my wechat in 2013.

She is 30 now. 170, fair w/ natural C. I thought she only had B when I wrote abt her in Dec 2009. Beautiful n proportionate body, butt and legs. She was 52kg. Just told me she is 53kg now and sent me a recent photo. Still very attractive w/ nice body. Never married n never had childbirth.

She popped up in my QQ and I added her. Then she added my wechat. She still has the same HP no.

To cut a long story short, I told her to be my LP n bear me two kids. The reason is that she has very good genes. A very fine human specimen. One of the best I hv seen. She said YES. She said our kids would be beautiful. I said should be very beautiful. She agreed. She actually wants to marry me asap! I will try to hv kids w/ her w/o marrying her. BTW, she owns a restaurant w/ her GF in China.

I told her exactly what was in my mind. And she knows my masculine character traits. My word is my bond. She will hv to be submissive to me. She knows that I'm highly selective and will never settle.

At this time, I like to share an article written by Deep Blue

How to Touch Her with Confidence and Power

The common view of TOUCH is that you're giving the woman pleasure and that this arouses her and makes her attached to you.

That is certainly true, and we're lucky we live in a time when touching a woman is considered acceptable as soon as you start getting to know her. In older times, guys like Casanova had to be extraordinarily seductive with their WORDS just so they could get to the point where they could begin to touch a woman.

The key thing to understand about touch is that when you initiate it with a chick whom you're just getting to know, it isn't merely an arousing stimulus. It also challenges the BARRIERS between you.

Invisible Barriers

The presence of those invisible barriers which you both maintain in your minds is really the key difference between being lovers and strangers.

Typical NICE GUY behavior is to respect those barriers too much and to never challenge them. That by definition maintains the barriers, leaving them in place.

Doesn't matter how well he gets to know the chick, if he leaves those barriers in place he will never be her lover — that is why he ends up in the friend category. Because he actually REINFORCED the barriers instead of destroying them.

Anyway, the next level up from nice guy is to realize that you have to crumble those barriers. So you work on them, but you're still leery about causing any anxiety, and still a bit nervous about challenging the barriers.

So you look for excuses to touch, or you reach out and caress her but it has a slightly rushed quality because you're trying to mask some underlying nervousness.

Create Excitement

Ultimately, where you want to get to is the point where you recognize that for a woman, the experience of you challenging the barriers is not only a source of anxiety for her, but also a source of EXCITEMENT.

And the idea is to shift the balance so that she experiences more excitement than anxiety.

Ever see a baby fall down?

Notice how they don't know whether to laugh it off or cry so they look to their parents to see the parent's face? If the parent frowns with concern then the baby starts crying. If the parent smiles, the baby starts laughing.

Same with women.

When you enter new territory with a woman by challenging the "touch barriers" between you and her, then you have to do it calmly and confidently and that CAUSES her to experience it as exciting.

If, on the other hand, you do it nervously she'll experience it as something that isn't right and it will make her uncomfortable.

Project Confidence

One of the best ways to show confidence is to touch her slowly, instead of rushing it. Nervous people rush things to mask their nervousness.

Nervous people also look away, so you calmly make eye contact. And nervous people look serious, so be sure to smile a lot.

Nervous people also make their voice tense, so you make yours relaxed, and make your posture very open and relaxed rather than being closed and tense.

All these things will convey confidence causing her mind to interpret your touch as a source of excitement, rather than a source of anxiety.

The more you understand (and vicariously feel) the way your touch EXCITES her, the more you will naturally become confident about doing it.

---

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1