The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hanoi

Hi, may i know what is "tay ba lo"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by retsoor View Post
M'sian girls are nice, and there are too many tay ba lo at Barracuda, and all taxis outside Barracuda are basically a fraud.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 09-03-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, i can find in dictionary tươi tắn=cheerful

Quote:
for those who haven't sent women's day msg already...here's one:
on the occasion of 8/3, I wish you a beautiful day, "intelligent", lively ("tuoi tan" is not a dictionary word), and boys (zai instead of trai) lining up outside your door...

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 09-03-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
My problem - this alpha male attitude is not my natural self. I really need to work hard to put it on. Some days it works, but 9 out of 10 days I am not good enough, because I am weak. But when it works, it works really well, particularly if you later losen up, no longer being only tough, but start to be funny as well.

Then you somehow have to bridge that, to get a girl into the mood of wanting sex. That is my weakest point. So far, I only succeeded with my foot massage routine in Vietnam.
Hei Retsoor, I know what ya mean. In my mind however, being alpha is a thin line being cocky, but at the same time, not to the point of being mean. For me, it's truly not caring what sort of impression I leave the girl. I tease them like I would any cats, but I'm never mean to them. Be choosy, give compliments in a backhanded manner... like the dress comment you gave, it was a compliment given with a smirk. E.g., I was once on an SQ flight, and there was this gorgeous stewardess. I was caught like a deer in headlights, she noticed and gave me a knowing smile, asked if she can show me to my seat. I replied, I'm sorry, I was wondering how much you paid to get your nose done, it's too perfect to be real. Or... a girl with a great manicure (I pay a lot of attention to the women's hands, tells ya what sort of life she has), and I'd say wow, nice hands. Looks like you don't do a lot of housework. I think the trick is to be funny and self-confident, but never mean.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
I think the trick is to be funny and self-confident, but never mean.
Try add in a dash of MEAN and see how it works... it usually goes well with those very pretty girls....
Old 09-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Try add in a dash of MEAN and see how it works... it usually goes well with those very pretty girls....
hmmm.... well, maybe mean, but not cruel I guess. Still, nice guy like me, hard to be mean to people
Old 09-03-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
retsoor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Hi, may i know what is "tay ba lo"?
Ba Lo is a Backpack. Tay is Western.

So...a Backpacker (or a Western Backpacker, more precisely..but there are not many Vietnamese backpackers anyway).
Many Vietnamese don't understand the exact meaning of the word "ba lo", they only understand that a Tay Ba Lo is a dirty, poor person living in cheap hotels, probably using drugs and what not.

Tay Ba Lo is basically an insult, it's derogatory, you can sometimes hear Vietnamese say that about "poor" looking Westerners. Tourists wouldn't be smiling so happily if they understood everything that is said about them

Quote:
Yes, I think so too. The very pretty girls are too used to nicer stuff. But I agree with TP, cruel can never be good. It all depends on your body language as well, combined with what you say. You can ask really nice and caring questions, then do mean things with your body language, like exiting a door just before the girl and slamming the door shut before she can exit. Or the other way around, play nice on the body language level, try to mirror her movements, or even her breathing if you can, create rapport, and then say some more mean things.

I have recently started asking "Em da hoc cap 3 o truong nao?"

(what high school did you go to?)

The answer can tell a lot, if someone is from a privileged family, or if the girl really grew up in whatever city she says (a lot of people claim to be from HN or SG but are in reality nha que) or maybe if she didn't go to school at all, like Thao at Ho Guom Xanh. If I am confident I am talking to an upper-middle class girl, from a not poor background, I can answer, "oh, too bad I only go out with girls from AMS". Hanoi-AMS school is famous for it's spoilt, rich kids, and the tabloids are full of stuff about their wild parties (in reality they are not so wild), but it's probably also the best school in HN, together with Chu Van An (but Chu Van An is supposedly less "fun").

That AMS line works if someone is very confident already, was good at school, went to university etc - it's a little bit mean, because it makes them feel a little bit inferior, but the super-confident girls sometimes need to have their self-confidence attacked a little bit. But I would never say that to someone who did not go to a good high school, or someone who is not very confident.

You can also say, yes, I knew, I could see you are nha que. That's quite close to cruel from a Viet perspective, but in the end everything depends on the context, the body language, and the tone of your voice.

I am still sometimes very insecure. Too insecure to do any good. Like recently when I met a girl I had only briefly met before, I didn't remember she was THAT tall and goodlooking. I started feeling very insecure, was nestling around nervously with my laptop bag, and almost lost control...until I told her "Ha. Yes, you are nha que". She was suddenly a bit insecure. Every confident vietnamese girl gets insultet and insecure if you say that, and they are looking for confirmation that you don't really mean it. Of course, then you can go on and tell them that they dress well and what not. They will appreciate it more then.

I wish I could seem as confident as some of these models. They have learnt to appear confident, to have a super-confident body language, almost arrogant, look at models on the catwalk. If I was that confident with my body language I could meet them at an equal level. But I am not, so I get their confidence down a little bit, mine goes up, and we can continue to have fun...

It's a tough game with some of these "smart" girls. One of them has me by the balls. I need to squeeze out a bit of meanness to remain in control sometimes. If you're like me, and really like a girl, you will be more than nice enough most of the time already.

Last edited by retsoor; 09-03-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ba Lo is a Backpack. Tay is Western.

So...a Backpacker (or a Western Backpacker, more precisely..but there are not many Vietnamese backpackers anyway).
Many Vietnamese don't understand the exact meaning of the word "ba lo", they only understand that a Tay Ba Lo is a dirty, poor person living in cheap hotels, probably using drugs and what not.

Tay Ba Lo is basically an insult, it's derogatory, you can sometimes hear Vietnamese say that about "poor" looking Westerners. Tourists wouldn't be smiling so happily if they understood everything that is said about them

You can also say, yes, I knew, I could see you are nha que. That's quite close to cruel from a Viet perspective, but in the end everything depends on the context, the body language, and the tone of your voice.
Hard to imagine Restoor not feeling confident with all those tricks up his sleeve. And yes, the Viet called those farang Tay Ba Lo and we can call the Viets Nha Que...

Anyway, an FR about last night.

I have been out of action for quite sometime, unless some really new brudders are in town and call me up, otherwise I am quite domesticated nowadays, entertaining seniors in Hanoi in a different way..

Posted and TP has been talking about Matador and given the address, i had a hard time looking for that place.. had to call Posted 3 times and TP twice and combine all the info and 24 turns in old quarters before finding it. The complications is this.. the address is 39 Hang Giay.... But there are 2 Hang Giay in Hanoi.. when you add the innotations.. one of them means Shoe and the other means Paper.

Place newly opened, 2 months, similar to 17 salon.. got potential. TP arrives, all the girls flocked around him, me and friend soon have to leave.. no chance when TP is around.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hard to imagine Restoor not feeling confident with all those tricks up his sleeve. And yes, the Viet called those farang Tay Ba Lo and we can call the Viets Nha Que...

Anyway, an FR about last night.

I have been out of action for quite sometime, unless some really new brudders are in town and call me up, otherwise I am quite domesticated nowadays, entertaining seniors in Hanoi in a different way..

Posted and TP has been talking about Matador and given the address, i had a hard time looking for that place.. had to call Posted 3 times and TP twice and combine all the info and 24 turns in old quarters before finding it. The complications is this.. the address is 39 Hang Giay.... But there are 2 Hang Giay in Hanoi.. when you add the innotations.. one of them means Shoe and the other means Paper.

Place newly opened, 2 months, similar to 17 salon.. got potential. TP arrives, all the girls flocked around him, me and friend soon have to leave.. no chance when TP is around.
Where got? They flocked to be with the famous Deptrai ma! Anyway, this hang giay is paper (rising tone). for brothers then who want to go there, just tell the driver to head to Dong Xuan market, on Hang Giay. Matador is about 10 shoplots down, and the entrance has some guards to pull customers, has red lights... etc. Good thing also is that beside Dong Xuan has street hawkers that open until quite late, very convenient to invite the waitresses for supper. I recommend the clams stir fried in chili (ngao sot xa ot), very yummy!
Old 10-03-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dreamtent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello all Brothers....

I'm in town! Staying till this Friday.
Will meet up Bro Deptrai for dinner and drinks when he is free...
Old 11-03-2009, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
albert141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Where got? They flocked to be with the famous Deptrai ma! Anyway, this hang giay is paper (rising tone). for brothers then who want to go there, just tell the driver to head to Dong Xuan market, on Hang Giay. Matador is about 10 shoplots down, and the entrance has some guards to pull customers, has red lights... etc. Good thing also is that beside Dong Xuan has street hawkers that open until quite late, very convenient to invite the waitresses for supper. I recommend the clams stir fried in chili (ngao sot xa ot), very yummy!
This piece of info more important than many FRs.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

Cor3z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kudos for bro Deptrai bringing me around Hanoi.

Well he bring me to Matador to look2 and see. Then comes the 'chief' of Matador. U can tell once he come, all the girls start flock around him

Btw I am impressed with bro deptrai magic tricks.
I need to learn a lot from you bro.

And also the dancers in Matador are HOOOTTT.

Me and bro deptrai go home early since as deptrai says we got no chance when 'chief' TP is there.

thank you again.
We should go out again together.

Cheers

Quote:
Old 12-03-2009, 02:37 AM
Samster

dreamtent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a day!

Thanks again brother Deptrai for a wonderful evening.
Bro Deptrai pick me up from my hotel about 630 and off for dinner!

The place was deep in old quarters and they serve nice fried rice + beef dish + fried eggs!
So many pretty gals around tat area too!!

After Dinner, we need to release a bit and we ended up in some local MP along Gaiphong.
Went up to 1st floor and there are like 6/7 cubicles separated by curtains.
A SYT walk in and started stripping me!

She then clean my brother up nicely with "wet towels - those pop packet type"!!!

My understanding was massage + HJ initially!
Somehow, the way and attention give into cleaning my brother tells me something good is waiting!!

True enough, before my hand started AR! She just took my little bro and start sucking!! Frankly, non of other local SPA gave this experience ever before!!!

She just happily service my bro and her fingers playing with my "spring pocket" already....

Then, she move away from my and adjusting herself and started to suck on my balls!! WOW!!!

I didn't get enough AutoRoam....but what the heck!!!
after about 5mins....her hand took over the job and she turn to my neh neh!
My hand went AR on her ass and crack and she started shaking harder!!

I soon uploaded in her hands and she clean me up nicely. Game over in about 15mins....

Damage: 120k facility + 100k tips
I'm a happy man!

After the MP, we went for some pool and nothing much after tat.

Before going back to hotel, me and bro deptrai stop by giangvo for some supper!

What a night!!!

Thank you again bro Deptrai....
Old 12-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtent View Post
Before going back to hotel, me and bro deptrai stop by giangvo for some supper!
U guys went supper? Anyway, good evening outing.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
......I recommend the clams stir fried in chili (ngao sot xa ot), very yummy!
brings back memories just reading all these posts, must make the trip back 'home' soon, hopefully some time this year.

by the way, is this restaurant still around, Quan Chien Beo, on 192 Nghi Tam? Served one of the best steaks I have eaten, orange duck, too..... but the pasta so so onli....

Owner's son was in Singapore before... studying.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
brings back memories just reading all these posts, must make the trip back 'home' soon, hopefully some time this year.

by the way, is this restaurant still around, Quan Chien Beo, on 192 Nghi Tam? Served one of the best steaks I have eaten, orange duck, too..... but the pasta so so onli....

Owner's son was in Singapore before... studying.
Yup... think I saw it, although i have never eaten there. Now that you mention it, phai thu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1