The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
seekweekia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseekweekia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Pubs with Angmoh Girls

Hi bros,

I used to got to Orchard Tower to look for angmoh girls to xian. Last time, my usual haunts are Club Romeo, Top 5 and Naughty Girl.

Since the pubs in Orchard Tower all already close, I am at lost where to go now to find angmoh girls in pubs. Just to say that I am not looking for just sex. That is why I never look for FLs. I prefer to go drink with them, build some chemistry before trying to get their number for "fun".

Hope everyone here can help and give recommendation.

Thank you, bros. Happy chionging!
Old 22-10-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pubs with Angmoh Girls

31 circular road
Have Russian girls
Old 22-10-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why dont u go to the zillion bars around town....cbd..tjp...robinson..etc n start a convo.

Not hard
Old 02-11-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Bendersuspender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There’s a KTV at Selegie , got angmo girls . Wave party k
Old 02-11-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
31 circular road
Have Russian girls
Isn't that Sleeping Giants?
Old 03-11-2023, 03:10 AM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Still struggling with this one:

There are ok not a zillion, i exaggerated LOL, but many pubs/bars/clubs around clarkquay, robinson, cbd in general, holland v andvithers, w quite many expat gals hanging out...also around bugis etc where a lotta tbkpackers stay.....why not just go to these, start a convo and.........
Old 03-11-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendersuspender View Post
There’s a KTV at Selegie , got angmo girls . Wave party k
thats a clean normal but expensive ktv right?
can hire their dj to spin in your room one
Old 05-11-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Bendersuspender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
thats a clean normal but expensive ktv right?
can hire their dj to spin in your room one
Yes ! Correct ! Vip room , got co2 gun all
Old 05-11-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendersuspender View Post
Yes ! Correct ! Vip room , got co2 gun all
whats co2 gun for?
Old 05-11-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Last nite Rob'son, winebar, went for a glass on own
as waitg fren from EU to arrive SG. 3 german gal at next table, started convo, left with one of them to her room at near hotel cos she wanted ^fetch some things she forgot^
(her excusr to the other two), in the room, started foreplay in lift n shagged her semi clothed as soon in d room.....back to the table after 30 mins...her frens surely knew but nothing said

Its really not hard.
I discovered in her room she flys for a wellknown airline..horny as hell cos not had it for 5 weeks since a break up

Guys u just like need to get out a bit..
Im not that jung nor i am bradpitt lol
Old 06-11-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pubs with Angmoh Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Last nite Rob'son, winebar, went for a glass on own
as waitg fren from EU to arrive SG. 3 german gal at next table, started convo, left with one of them to her room at near hotel cos she wanted ^fetch some things she forgot^
(her excusr to the other two), in the room, started foreplay in lift n shagged her semi clothed as soon in d room.....back to the table after 30 mins...her frens surely knew but nothing said

Its really not hard.
I discovered in her room she flys for a wellknown airline..horny as hell cos not had it for 5 weeks since a break up

Guys u just like need to get out a bit..

Im not that jung nor i am bradpitt lol

You need a shrink you keep dreaming . German girl and al . Why dun u go back to your Ganges river and stay out there nobody likes you here . Black stink shit crap Low ses fart
Old 07-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
You need a shrink you keep dreaming . German girl and al . Why dun u go back to your Ganges river and stay out there nobody likes you here . Black stink shit crap Low ses fart
This idiot troll is back
Pops up many places always slagging off people and using racist language, often also showing clear xenophobic tendency & obviously clearly personally a sense of inadequacy ..he persists in these amazing diatribes about Ganges...a river i have indeed seen as a tourist...but despite even anthr member telling him i am not SouthAsian he persists

Yes mate..a german gal....i mean like so? Wats the big deal?
Lotsa Euro gals around if you get out n look

But...you would need to dress nice..so lose the shorts n flipflops u probly where, and a bit of game...probly a bit difficult tho in yr case.
Wat a twat
Old 07-11-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This idiot troll is back
Pops up many places always slagging off people and using racist language, often also showing clear xenophobic tendency & obviously clearly personally a sense of inadequacy ..he persists in these amazing diatribes about Ganges...a river i have indeed seen as a tourist...but despite even anthr member telling him i am not SouthAsian he persists

But...you would need to dress nice..so lose the shorts n flipflops u probly where, and a bit of game...probly a bit difficult tho in yr case.
Wat a twat
talking about yourself. pathetic why dun u come out wash my car like your countryman does? talk talk talk come outside and prove it. pathetic gangse river trash
Old 12-11-2023, 03:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
qwertychiong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
This idiot troll is back

Wat a twat
he is just jealous. congrats on the score
Old 13-11-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertychiong View Post
he is just jealous. congrats on the score
LOL
or psychotic n deranged.
Another Sammy pointed out he also doing this to a few other people too so..

Not sure why he even challenged....meeting socalled angmoh l..i.e. European.or Brit ladies ( ratjer than Aussie or US usually in my case) who are in SG for business or for tourism/ passing thru on way to other country gor a couple of nites, is not even difficult..chimes/robinson/ few orher spots....i met a spanish gal in decathlon a few months ago n started chatting ....she was buying stuff for her trip to bali, took her WA, helped her w some information, week later she bk thru SG asked me for dinner & we finished off with creamy dessert in her (nice) hotel room .

IT IS NOT HARD..

But context...rereading..i also now comprehend that TS meant P4P...i guess that had not even occured to me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1