The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tinashe19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What do you guys think of ML that wank you under a towel and keep looking at wind

The one near my house in the north same procedure also. Standard price. Not worth it imo
Old 17-07-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold
Re: What do you guys think of ML that wank you under a towel and keep looking at wind

Old 17-07-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Today went to massage and the ML from China popped the GQ and I went on with it. What disgust me is she wank me under a towel with no feeling at all and was so mechanical that I can't even shoot. During the process she also kept looking out at the window to see if her boss is spot checking. Worst still, she still demands me to pay her $50 tips. Wanted to gave her $20 but she saw a peice of $50 note in my wallet and she snatches it away.

H&W Spa, Yuki
Did you get to touch her?
Old 17-07-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Did you get to touch her?
No as her back is facing me and she is watching out the window carefully.
Old 17-07-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
y1ngc7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No as her back is facing me and she is watching out the window carefully.
spa around the area are like that, they will persuade you p massage so the boss wont spot check it.

i used to go there around closing time, boss wont be around so they can wank you and you can fondle the girl without worry. but it was different spa
Old 17-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

I frequent this shop lisa. Stop visit as she very into kc game which i dun like. I think she either rtc or kc a rich dude as kept mistress now

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 18-07-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Cherrypink4940;20098569]What disgust me is she wank me under a towel with no feeling at all and was so mechanical that I can't even shoot. During the process she also kept looking out at the window
Worst still, she still demands me to pay her $50 tips.
================================================
some even worse, keep looking at Wechat on her 2 phones
demand not $50 but $100 for hj
avoid Anna at Win Spa (last time know as Coco)
Old 18-07-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=pakpak2001;20101546]
Quote:
What disgust me is she wank me under a towel with no feeling at all and was so mechanical that I can't even shoot. During the process she also kept looking out at the window
Worst still, she still demands me to pay her $50 tips.
================================================
some even worse, keep looking at Wechat on her 2 phones
demand not $50 but $100 for hj
avoid Anna at Win Spa (last time know as Coco)
The Anna must have broken your self-esteem or insulted your man ego so much that almost all your posts you hv to remind everyone on avoiding her..
Old 18-07-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2985 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I kana one time at another joint. Wanted to call police to say they took my money. The boss told me it is alright and refunded. CB massage lady refuse to return. Wasted as her tits are really power. Sometimes ppl born with solid figures and good look are ass.
Old 18-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I kana one time at another joint. Wanted to call police to say they took my money. The boss told me it is alright and refunded. CB massage lady refuse to return. Wasted as her tits are really power. Sometimes ppl born with solid figures and good look are ass.
Did u give her a good one? Or nothing special?
Old 18-07-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=rrr9g;20101609]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
The Anna must have broken your self-esteem or insulted your man ego so much that almost all your posts you hv to remind everyone on avoiding her..
============================
share not remind
just ask the other girls there wat happen & u will take back your post
Old 18-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
BomberJet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=rrr9g;20101609]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post

Well said bro
Old 18-07-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Going to Spa is like that, hits and misses.

Like some bro mentioned here, some Spas demand customers to pay S$88 for the P massage before they are willing to give additional services. I will name some of these Spas here for brothers to avoid:

1. Le Mandarin Spa (HR)
2. Yu Spa (BT)
3. Orchid Wellness (JE)
4. V Wellness (JW)
5. Queens Spa (JRT)

I generally avoid such places, as I think the bosses are treating us as carrots.
Most of the time, the ML only get like S$5 additional for P massage, but if caught providing additional services without P massage, they will be fined heavily.

One girl in Yu Spa told me, she will be fined S$500 if she is caught.
Old 18-07-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
when she look at the window , you should take the opportunity and unhook her bra and suck her breast lol
yes i usually do that and roam her pussy and try to make her cum, i think its fun seeing her face when she cannot make any noise
Old 18-07-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

I try at vibrant spa before.. total same.. never go back after tat..

Touch her she move away.. ask her lick my nipple say cannot.. then I cannot shoot I tell her I dun want already.. then she no choice she just lick and let me touch awhile..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1