The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

The men in blue are not doing a proper job ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 28-01-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
Imanoob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImanoob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Those joint that he intro the price are way above market rate but still many bros go support. So gals there are also very yaya cause they know that they have a steady flow of regular customer. End of the day I felt that these gals are filthy rich by milking a lot of naive bros here. They are tools for us to release like what some bros have mentioned earlier on, just give them the standard price will do. Hard times are coming please spend wisely. Happy cny to all.
Agree with you bro. I receive a wake up call when I saw one of my regular deposit cash. Said hi to her and saw not 2, 3 or 4 blue notes like what most of us are earning in a day, but a lot more.
Old 29-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Hj 50 bbbj 80 fj 100 any joint that charge more than that will be off my list of next visit as I do not Want to be carrot
Old 10-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Know the pricing . Do not overpay . Do not become the next carrot head . Nowadays money is getting hard to earn . If you don't like the ML's pricing you can always walk out. Remember you are the customer.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 23-02-2017, 06:26 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness. Remember don't overpay for special services to those greedy MLs.

Old 23-02-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
heineken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What we should we pay ultimately is :
$50 for HJ with auto roam.
$70 to 80 for BJ with auto roam.
And finally $80 to $120 for FJ.

Hope that this will be a ideal price for all.
Old 25-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heineken View Post

Don't forget that on top of that you are also paying an entrance fee of around $50.00 . Do you think is it really worth it ?

Old 25-02-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
JustOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanoob View Post
Agree with you bro. I receive a wake up call when I saw one of my regular deposit cash. Said hi to her and saw not 2, 3 or 4 blue notes like what most of us are earning in a day, but a lot more.
Glad that you have come to your senses.

Behind the scene which most will not know, they are able to earn what a normal salary man earn in 1 year using only 1 month time.

Quote Regaine:
"Upz thread for awareness. Remember don't overpay for special services to those greedy MLs."
Old 04-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
DaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heineken View Post

Great suggestion and tip for all Samsters. Tried it with a ML at PP Centre $50 HJ but no autoroam.... Sibeh sianz and kept rushing me to shoot early

Tried this suggestion again with a ML at Parklane, it works. Autoroam top with superb HJ
Old 07-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Bumping for xin Jiao and awareness
Old 07-03-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
robofish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKnight View Post
Great suggestion and tip for all Samsters. Tried it with a ML at PP Centre $50 HJ but no autoroam.... Sibeh sianz and kept rushing me to shoot early

Tried this suggestion again with a ML at Parklane, it works. Autoroam top with superb HJ
Agreed. I hate those ML who keep asking "cumming soon? shooting soon?"
Old 07-03-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cumball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Ya now market also slow and most ML are old aunties, 40 to 50 for HJ n no tip is good enuf for them. Must make them work for it. Fark worst are 5 min massage then GQ
Old 10-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I want to tell all massage girls who give bad, rushed, rude service at expensive prices in Singapore this message. Singapore citizen women University graduates I know who have been working umpteen years earning more than $7 000/month last time, were made redundant recently. They found new jobs paying them up to a maximum of $10/hour. There were more than 40 job applicants for just this one job paying so low. Their other women friends were telling them to grab it. Often the new jobs are paying $8/hour.

While massage girls do not need high education giving massages and whatnots.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

The market is indeed slow. One can easily tell when my angpai Malaysian Chinese masseuses start to message me more regularly... asking me how am I, how they suddenly thought of me and all that cheebye bullshit. At some point in the conversation they would ask me to go down to their joint to fuck them. That's the best chance to drive down prices.

Many of these angpai who previously charged $120 or more for FJ are now agreeable to $100. Of course I'd make it clear to them before I head down that I expect the same package of services, which includes BBBJ & AR (Malaysian Chinese MLs are just so darn adept at sucking cocks bareback & licking asses, that I really have to admit). If I detect any resistance or if they try to play punk, I will just tell them politely but firmly "算了, 也罢... 市场那么多漂亮按摩师, 你不肯做还有许多美女肯做!"...

Usually, they would agree. I reckon that for them, earning less is better than not earning anything at all. And when I head down to the joint subsequently, I notice that the place is usually very quiet. Hardly any customers at all. Sometimes I glance over the booking chart at the recep counter, can see that there are just a few entries nia compared to previously. Often, I can sit around & drink tea in the open areas of the joint for half an hour after my sexxion & still find myself the only customer there during that time.

Anyway, this approach has worked for me 70% of the time. I just have to appear somewhat indifferent & convey the impression that they need me more than I need them. Even if they don't agree, there's no loss since there are so many chiobu choices & playgrounds out there.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustOne View Post
Glad that you have come to your senses.

Behind the scene which most will not know, they are able to earn what a normal salary man earn in 1 year using only 1 month time.

Quote Regaine:
"Upz thread for awareness. Remember don't overpay for special services to those greedy MLs."
I knew one ang pai from HC who will deposit at least $1k almost everyday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1