The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
missyrach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nude Massages

Hi Guys,

Can i check are these nude massages available in SG? video as per below post.

http://body-massages.blogspot.com/20...age-japan.html

or is it very commonly available?

thanks!!!
Old 27-01-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nude Massages

Interesting blog.....some gems there - both masseuse and customer

TS under FL section u may find some answers to your qns.
Old 27-01-2011, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

I've the pleasure to try a similar kind in the "suana" in Dong Guang, PRC.

The whole process is very procedural and really siok, toe sucking and toe fucking, etc.

All true blue cheongsters should at least try once before they get boxed up.
Old 27-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

It's available in Singapore. Normally the ladies will do it for male clients. Not sure if they will do it for a lady like you. You are looking to try? Such massages are a form of foreplay before sex.

You are a lady. You are asking such questions. And you wonder why guys pm you?
Old 27-01-2011, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It's available in Singapore. Normally the ladies will do it for male clients. Not sure if they will do it for a lady like you. You are looking to try? Such massages are a form of foreplay before sex.

where in sg got such massages??

got such massages for ladies too? do u know of any??

this kinda massages i tink damn good foreplay!!!! wanna learn can or not.. hahahaha
Old 27-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
I've the .....
The whole process is very procedural and really siok, toe sucking and toe fucking, etc.
.......up.
toe fuck? serious? hahahaha
Old 27-01-2011, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyrach View Post
where in sg got such massages??

got such massages for ladies too? do u know of any??

this kinda massages i tink damn good foreplay!!!! wanna learn can or not.. hahahaha
Discreet locations. Not so easy to qualify to be a client. Normally you pay an entrance fee, then additional fees for BJ, FJ etc. The entrance fees go to the owners while the additional fees go to the ladies. I don't think they accept female clients. Cos you won't be asking for specials like BJ or FJ right?

You want to learn? I'm sure a lot of guys here will queue to teach you. You are learning all these for that husband of yours? How far are you willing to go to learn new things to satisfy him?
Old 27-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
toe fuck? serious? hahahaha
There are like 20 over procedures the lady will go through, each having a name to it in mandarin. Very similar , put oil all over and use whole body as a massage tool. I remember some of the more interesting steps are:

- Once inside the room, immediately lock lips and tear off cloths like a beast for a quickie (she later explain that's the usual first shot, as guys like to fuck spontaneously with cloths on)

- Put condom on my toe and fuck her with it... She control the movement by hold my feet like a vibrator.

- Suck my toe of course after a good cleaning.

- Rotate herself 360 degrees a few rounds, while she's on top of me with my shaft inside her....

And also those acts in the video. It last about 2 solid hours. And the good thing is that having 2nd or 3rd shots after all these sensual massage in a relax position was easy.

TS should consider learning the skills to secure your man
Old 27-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
There are like 20 over procedures the lady will go through, each having a name to it in mandarin. Very similar , put oil all over and use whole body as a massage tool. I remember some of the more interesting steps are:

- Once inside the room, immediately lock lips and tear off cloths like a beast for a quickie (she later explain that's the usual first shot, as guys like to fuck spontaneously with cloths on)

- Put condom on my toe and fuck her with it... She control the movement by hold my feet like a vibrator.

- Suck my toe of course after a good cleaning.

- Rotate herself 360 degrees a few rounds, while she's on top of me with my shaft inside her....

And also those acts in the video. It last about 2 solid hours. And the good thing is that having 2nd or 3rd shots after all these sensual massage in a relax position was easy.

TS should consider learning the skills to secure your man

hahaha.. sounds damn good massage man.... i would like that too!!!

my man wont leave me one lah!! just hate that he go look for others & didnt tell me about it...

but yes leh! i would wanna learn the skill... it would be damn good foreplay. hahaha...
Old 27-01-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
but yes leh! i would wanna learn the skill... it would be damn good foreplay. hahaha...
hi there if you need anyone to practice on uncle is veri free !! thank you
Old 27-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olduncle View Post
hi there if you need anyone to practice on uncle is veri free !! thank you
hahaha... i need to learn from the massage girl right??!!!!...... hahaha....

practice on hubby..
Old 27-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light

I have not known any HC in Sillypore that offers such massages, and I have been to many.

In fact, I am a certified masseuse and sports therapist and have several female clients. None of them even considered such techniques. Most of them look for hard or soothing massage and sometimes ask for erotic sessions at the end to bring about a climax and the warm relaxed feeling at the end. I am happy to oblige and usually get a nice tip even.

Many of the centres who teach massage at the NTC level NEVER have such a body massage module. Such skills are passed on from person to person who are in the sex trade or are willing to do "specials". Most of such skills they pick up along the way through experience or asking a more experienced masseuse.

Such moves are not considered massage, but is a form of foreplay. So if you want to learn it, there are video courses, or you can watch the video you posted and improvise. Just be careful, when you slip and slide, not to bang your knee into the guys scrotum!

peace
Old 27-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripster View Post
Just be careful, when you slip and slide, not to bang your knee into the guys scrotum!
wahahahaha....
Old 28-01-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Bro.. Serious? Did you tried it before?
I knew of some FL who will do such... But then again, its not 'pro' kind...
I been searching for such massage myself too =X But a REAL type though... Instead of anyhow de...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 28-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!

camping for FR, and/or ctc

bro owl888, up u 3 yrs later as I upped u b4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1