The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: Banyan Tree Spa at Marina Bay Sands

It's obvious the fight will not take place and neither do we want it to take place because newspaper will report "Sex forum jibes end up in murder" and the police will close down the site and we will all be homeless. Since this's a sex forum, how about doing it the sex way. The two of them each pick a WL in GL and see fuck it out in the same room. Whoever can cum more times win. Loser pay for everything. I volunteer to empire FOC, i need a commentator too, anyone?
Old 02-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Aiyo! Why didn't you 2 set the venue within meters from Banyan Tree Spa (Marina Bay Sands)? Since this thread started it all

After the sparring, can go to the spa to chill out mah Weather so hot, still want to go different venues and also easier for all of us to find the place.

Meeting @ a seculuded place is dangerous cos wait Sherine show up then how? Think difficult to take "IT" down with boxcutters and bare fist
i read from the 1st page n stopped at your this comment, cos i just simply cant stop laughing at the name Sherrine.... hahahahahahahahahahaha...
Old 03-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skyblas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ahahaha....this is sooo hilarious, i cant stop laughing man...2 adult yet acting so childish...^^, i really LOL hard especial at teehan comment your whore of a mother is freelancing there... so have you started a family with her?...so funny
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1