The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2007, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Club de Harem

Hi, got to intro u guys this joint i have been been going for the past few weeks...

I finally got a call from my friend, after the lousy trip to club jaguar... i ask him where he has been where recently.. and he say Harem, ask me join him... i told him about the lousy comment in forum... he say no worry. so i pop down.

I would say i nearly got lost... walk into the first staircase... and walk all the way to the 3rd floor..

Finally manage to find my friend and his gang..

I would say... Harem is anytime.. Better than Godfather...or any viet joint..

the girls are not fantastic... but i would say better! than goldfather . the girls not only sit longer... they also "last" longer..... a energizer battery in goldfather only last u 1 mins... but a girl in harem dance with you for at leat 4-5mins...
I counted all the guys... the girls sits long.. and stays long too...
So was talking to my friend... he said that actually... he came because he knew a papasan from there.. who used to work in Godfather... the godfather management didn't want to employ him , because this papasan got bone cancer and he can't walk properly..... so they kick him out and he went to harem to work.
So actually a lot of girls followed him.... and i would say.. his girls are WOOO!!!.. swee...

then i think, not sure ......... well... really , the girls i see under him.. are really, i would say... the BEST viet girls i see this year in ANY KTV. but then... also wierd, not sure if i should pity the bone cancer papasan or not. Well.... ... since he has good girls, why not.
I had 2 girls... viets, just now.. who dances with me.. AT least 5mins... More than even godfather who girls comes in 2 times.. and i can't even count more than 3mins. they come back frequently.... and it was a saturday... and they are really a playful bunch... same .. can't take off more than allowed....... but definately more playful.. and prettier.. than the past few mths , KTVS i go.
The overnite of $300 and 1 shot of $200... might put a lot of guys off... but then..
If i am going to book a girl in Godfather... at the same price, i won't even THINK 1 sec... and would pick a girl from Harem... and i got a friend who overnite a girls cheaper than that price... the papasan say OK! the girls also follow the price...
You might see some familiar faces in both the joints...
but i definately.. will say yes to Harem and this papasan after this last 3 visits....

My last few visits there.. got to say.. has to be my happiest moments in any ktv this year..
but the minus point is that the papasan will ask the manager/asst... to come in drink... i not sure if it is because my guys are regular there... so they come in drink... because in 2 hours usually we drink 2 bots..
but then again... friend say tell papasan, then no problem... just say limit how many bots... and ok.

I will be going down to harem soon again...... so if any of you, want to go down.. can contact this papasan .. 83337807,name TOP .. haha.......... say ah boy intro, coz my friend name ah boy, ... then can have "energizer batter girls"...
i might go down..

TOMORROW!.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:56 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Club de Harem

Great FR bro, been wanting to try out since everyday I drive pass on the way to lunch. Name of the joint is tempting enough. Will post my FR soon.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 21
Ah Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to beholdAh Dac is a splendid one to behold

I do agreed with the name!!

Nice nice!!

Will try to plan a visit there also!!
Old 03-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
overnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds good... Whats the damage like for the drinks bro? If a place kena QC from u and is good think can go down one of these days.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sgchionger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanting to go down this thur with few pf my frens.
call pps Top but he nvr pick up.

Any main number i can call to make a reservation?

Bro Ah Dez Fr make me gian, which gers better? any recommendation?

thanks in advance
Old 03-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
pcck22 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Been there and the girls mostly from former Lisbo.So you can see quite a happening joint but 80% Vietnam girls.Like what Bro Dez said the girls, will dance and strip bj and bla bla all in the room.And if you too shy they got MA FU car jockey at the entrance to send ask to Hotel 81

Not bad can try this place if you like Vietnam girls plenty of them.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster

Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by overnighter View Post
Sounds good... Whats the damage like for the drinks bro? If a place kena QC from u and is good think can go down one of these days.
380 plus.. but the papasan will really drink with all the waiters , so got to say how many you plan to open.... or else.. they drink like they drink plain water...
girls, not bad... their batteries last longer than most other joints....

Some others just 1 merry-go-round and thats the end.. but at least here still go 2nd round.. 3rd round

of course... no hanky panky in the room.... but then again.... nowadays, all the viet joints all the same.

our friend ah boy.. , going down today again... if u want, we all go join him.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgchionger View Post
Wanting to go down this thur with few pf my frens.
call pps Top but he nvr pick up.

Any main number i can call to make a reservation?

Bro Ah Dez Fr make me gian, which gers better? any recommendation?

thanks in advance

harem..... i forgot main line number i think it is 65369385....

girls? got to depend on the mamasan/papasan...

Top got 1 girl... name Jade..... but she sat with my friend....
Old 03-09-2007, 11:04 PM
mix07

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez View Post
harem..... i forgot main line number i think it is 65369385....

girls? got to depend on the mamasan/papasan...

Top got 1 girl... name Jade..... but she sat with my friend....
i was there last thurs.

Is Jade a slim malay girl with short hair? she's hot!
Old 05-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
illiteracy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds good, think can give it a try.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
Genbukan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Ah Dez for the recommendations. What you say is true.... Been there last Monday nite and have a wild nite.. Manage to ta bao one gal to 81 and back for more fun.

Will be there again tonite. Any recommendations for gals??
Old 08-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sgchionger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*DISCLAIMERS, Do not zap me cos what i written is not to your likings but its definatley the truth*

Under recommendation of some bros here, i made a appointment with PPS Top in harem. Well 1st thing is pps tops is really a gay( he likes young man).
Damn it, unfortunately my group all young guys. We went there to sing ktv with the company of some girls. pps Tops and his asst brought in some girls(mostly viets) and we choose viets cos the locals havnt come in and the msian cannot make it. The gilrls do their sop stuff and all my frens gilrs ask the same things. "wanna go hotel a nt? " When they said no, their attitude changes completely. My fren 1 girl full time sms to other ppl in front of him full time. My fren 2 one like dead fish, always talking to fren 2 girl. My fren 3 even worst, kenna scold fuck you by his girl when he refuse to bring her to hotel. My is the best i guess, when she hint me, even when i dun answer her, her attitude still ok.

Well overall the girls we had score on a low side, next is pps tops and his/her asst. Well we know that they will help u drink your liquor like water. nvm le.ta all the way. The only good thing is tops brought us a plate of prawns and a pack of cigarettes.( well maybe its becos we complain to him this place not fun.)

Now for the worst part, pps tops was touching my fren 3 all the way.Touch his dick, lap and even sat on fren 3 doing riding style when he lying down(my fren 3 a bit drunk i think). OMG!!!! WORST THING IS ME KENNA KISSED!!!!

Just a warning to you guys, can stil go to harem but dun engage pps tops. Dun wait till u tio my treatment.
Old 08-09-2007, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Sycophant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tats why i go ktv always engage mamasan LOL
Old 08-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Big Lout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgchionger View Post
*DISCLAIMERS, Do not zap me cos what i written is not to your likings but its definatley the truth*

Under recommendation of some bros here, i made a appointment with PPS Top in harem. Well 1st thing is pps tops is really a gay( he likes young man).
Damn it, unfortunately my group all young guys. We went there to sing ktv with the company of some girls. pps Tops and his asst brought in some girls(mostly viets) and we choose viets cos the locals havnt come in and the msian cannot make it. The gilrls do their sop stuff and all my frens gilrs ask the same things. "wanna go hotel a nt? " When they said no, their attitude changes completely. My fren 1 girl full time sms to other ppl in front of him full time. My fren 2 one like dead fish, always talking to fren 2 girl. My fren 3 even worst, kenna scold fuck you by his girl when he refuse to bring her to hotel. My is the best i guess, when she hint me, even when i dun answer her, her attitude still ok.
Well my frenz if this is the first time u go ktv than i got nothing to say. For me i will straight away RED CARD the gal is she has tat kind of attitude. U can inform ur pps or mms and dont need to even pay the gal. We r there to have fun we have our choice to chose to go hotel or not. cheers.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
overnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Then i no need worry cos i not young and not yan dao... hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1