The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2005, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luckydip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny
Is there any clean massage in zhuhai?
recommended joint? price? thanks!
After u cross the customs.... is a big underground shopping mall...dont go down...walk straight out directly until u reach a road (a bit on to the right)..where u see the "Friendship"(youyi) hotel... it is juz beside the hotel..
u can see a legit massage advertised for $20RMB for an hour.. u can go for either body or foot reflexology... I try the 1hr only.. but it is upper body + head.... recommend u to try 3 hrs ... 2 hrs full body... + 1 hr foot reflex
for a steal of $60RMB... if u have the massage after 12 midnight n u book 3 hrs (ie 60 bucks), u can sleep in the massage room until next morning (i tink 9am or 12non) ....for free ! of course if u have luggage...it will be in the same room... If u need to exchange RMB b4 going in, there are 2 guys sitting
outside a small stall beside the massage center selling cigarettes n stuffs... juz approach them n say u wanna exchange money... better rate if u use HKD to change to RMB..

So far this is the cheapest legit massage u can get in zhuhai...other places i tink is min. of 30/hr
Old 08-04-2005, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boring29125 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
This one is cut from one of the chit chat corners of one of the Chinese Forum, should be from the mainland website. one months ago, really can't recall which one.....................will pm to u once I come across this site again.
can you pm me some china site too.. need some info on china. thanks in advance
Old 12-04-2005, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

I am going to Macau from this Sun the 17th to 21st and crossing over to Zhuhai on 21st evening and returning to Singapore on 24th.

Have already cut and pasted all the good information on this thread.

If any brothers have special numbers / girls / talents / OKTs that they would like to share with me, I will truly appreciate it.

This will be my first foray into new territory (for me) and I cannot read or write Mandarin but can manage some conversation if I want to get me some pussy.

So, unfortunately, some of the URLs shared here is not doing me any good.

Do PM me if you are wanting to share or if you are going to be there at the same time too.

As usual, I will make a comprehensive report as I usually do for a place!
Old 12-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wrecked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

I will also be making a trip to Macau soon. Have failed in getting much info on it from here. You seem to have made better progress, would you be nice enough to share?

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
I am going to Macau from this Sun the 17th to 21st and crossing over to Zhuhai on 21st evening and returning to Singapore on 24th.

Have already cut and pasted all the good information on this thread.

If any brothers have special numbers / girls / talents / OKTs that they would like to share with me, I will truly appreciate it.

This will be my first foray into new territory (for me) and I cannot read or write Mandarin but can manage some conversation if I want to get me some pussy.

So, unfortunately, some of the URLs shared here is not doing me any good.

Do PM me if you are wanting to share or if you are going to be there at the same time too.

As usual, I will make a comprehensive report as I usually do for a place!
Old 13-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 22
StrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Thumbs up for Zhuhai

Haven't posted FR here for a long time..but I have been a frequent visitor. Thanks to all the brudders contribution here in this forum, I managed to score a lot of points with my customers. I am now reporting "live" from ZH. I arrived here last evening and decided to log in to this forum to gather info. My customers and I are staying at ZH Holiday resort hotel, 5 mins from the harbour. We decided to head to Lian Hua Rd for dinner. Many FLs approached but we could not find a suitable MM to bring back. After dinner, we went to a local pub/restaurant around Lian Hua Rd. Not much action and I could feel my customer getting bored. After 1hr, we decided to go to the famous hotel which the Japanese had a mass orgy. We went into the KTV but found all the gals cannot make it. I saved the day after I decided to go for a massage. Went to Yindo hotel in Gong Bei and straight to 7th floor to the massage palour. Place is clean and I could see my customer face light up. Proceeded to take shower and sauna after that. After 30mins, we were ready for action. Went to the massage rooms and in came 2 gals. The manager arrange a younger and prettier gal for me while my customer's gal was in her late twenties. Immediately my customer signaled that he wanted to change his gal and kept staring at mine. I caught the hint and asked if he preferred mine. Without hesitation he nodded and I asked the manager to arrange another one for me. In came a tall slim fair and cheerful gal and I did not want to waste any more time. Proceeded with normal massage. Quite good actually unlike those in Marina South. We TCSS during the normal massage and after 45 mins, she had to climbed onto my back to massage me with her knees. She was wearing a cheongsam and complained it was uncomfortable for her. I asked her to remove her cheong sam since she complained and she obliged. After 5 mins, she asked me to turn over and she was in black bra and panties. I told her to remove her bra and again she oblige. Very accomodating. Next she asked if she can proceed to do the "other" things. I had 40mins more for the bonk. She gave me BBBJ and I must say it is one of the best I have tried. Her twirling tongue and deep throat were done with perfection. It felt so good I didn't want her to stop. 10 mins later the "battle" began. A solid 30mins of non-stop action that will put ESPN to shame. After finishing 3/4 of Kamasutra positions, I unloaded into her.(with condom of course) The verdict as follow:

Gal No.: 100
Age: 26 (It was already 0130 when we arrived so the younger ones have gone home)
Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Damage: RMB238 for entrace fee, massage etc..
Special: RMB300 (fixed price)
RTF: Definately

My customer came out smiling and was full of praise for his gal. We left at 0400hrs back to out hotel.

This afternoon, with the info I received from the brudders here, I went to Wan Zhai for seafood. You have to purchase the live seafood from the wet market stalls outside the restaurants and they only charged you for the cooking fees. The stalls outside the restaurants are not associated with each other. The food was fresh, tasty and bloody cheap. We spent under RMB250 for 4persons. This place is a must go for seafood lovers. Again, my customer was very pleased and he left for HK after lunch and thank me for my wonderful recommendations. Came back to the hotel after sending them off and rested until this evening.

Went to Lian Hua Rd again and try my luck. I was early and there were not many FLs around. Sat in one of those open air tea kiosk and spent 1 hr watching the action. At least 20 to 25 FLs came and asked if I wanted to take them out. Charges is a standard at RMB200 for 1hr service.I almost given up at around 8pm when I spotted a tall fair FL with her friend. Immediately I got up and pretend to walk past her. She asked if I would like to take her out. She told me that she just arrived from Hu Bei this afternoon and her 1st time doing FL together with her friend. (As if I really cared) Anyway, I "on" her and brought her into my hotel room. When she undressed, I witnessed one of the best bodies I have come across. She is 32 C+, 25, 33. Standing at 1.69M, she will give you nose bleed if she wears a bikini on the beach. After taking a shower, we proceeded with foreplay. Gave me BBBJ and it was not too bad.(The one above was better I must say) Her nipples were brownish but not black. After the BJ, it was my turn to savour her. I cannot resist her heavenly breasts. It was just Awesome!!! Firm and shapely! She first rode me and her bountiful boobs were bouncing with such elasticity you just want to grab them. Flipped her over after 10mins and did missionary with her. All the time she was smiling and moaning. Pushed her legs up together for better penetration and she willingly obliged. Did another 5mins and asked her to turn over for doggy style. The sight of her pear shaped ass and her tiny waistline was really something to behold. We repeated the cycle again after after 40 mins, I came. I was sweaty all over despite the cold weather here now. Paid her RMB200 and gave her RMB15 for taxi. The episode ended about 1.5hrs ago. Here are the summary:

Name: Xiao Xue
Looks: 7 (Gal next door looks)
Hair: straight shoulder length
Height: 1.69M
Skin: Fair & smooth like toufu
Boobs: 9.5/10 (If nipples pink I will give full marks)
Body: 9.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10(Must ask the gal in the massage to teach her some tonguefu)
FJ: 9/10(Very obliging GF feeling)
Damage: RMB200 + RMB15 for taxi
Overall score: A must try

That's all I can share and again, thanks to all the brudders here for their contributions. Goodnight.
Old 13-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

A great sharing FR for sure.

The fact that you took the time during your trip to share is most remarkable!

Deserves as much points as we can give you!

Keep it up and look out for my PM to you.

S.
Old 13-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Samster

StrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
A great sharing FR for sure.

The fact that you took the time during your trip to share is most remarkable!

Deserves as much points as we can give you!

Keep it up and look out for my PM to you.

S.
Thanks for the compliment. I am only repaying the brudders for taking time posting and sharing their FRs here.(Very accurate for some) I am now exhausted after 4 shots in the last 4 days. I was in Shenzhen on Sunday & Monday night.

P.S. I have sent a reply to your PM.
Old 13-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!

is Wan Zai seafood in ZhuHai or Macau?
Old 14-04-2005, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
is Wan Zai seafood in ZhuHai or Macau?
Wan Zai Seafood is in Zhuhai. It is abt 9.7KM from Zhuhai Holiday Resort Hotel. Taxi fare will cost you around RMB26. Just before you enter into this place from the main road, you will see a signboard in Chinese saying "Seafood Street". It is not a big restaurant like Jumbo Seafood or Tung Luk Seafood but more like Kopitiam type with aircon. The seafood has to be purchased in cash from the wet market just outside the restaurants. You can find all varieties of live seafood there. Hope this helps.
Old 14-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

Bro StrongBrew,

Are you based here in Southern China? Your FR seems like you are very well versed in the scene. Well I am in ZS and with Zhuhai is like 45mins away, I never had those sex-sational experience. Always taking the long haul road to CP to meet with the other kakis..

Maybe I should start discovering the Pearl (珠海) again..

Up your points!

PS. You felt its cold right? Same here.. Weird weather in Guangdong now..
Old 14-04-2005, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Bro StrongBrew,

Are you based here in Southern China? Your FR seems like you are very well versed in the scene. Well I am in ZS and with Zhuhai is like 45mins away, I never had those sex-sational experience. Always taking the long haul road to CP to meet with the other kakis..

Up your points!

find new BASE again?
Old 14-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrew
Wan Zai Seafood is in Zhuhai. It is abt 9.7KM from Zhuhai Holiday Resort Hotel. Taxi fare will cost you around RMB26. Just before you enter into this place from the main road, you will see a signboard in Chinese saying "Seafood Street". It is not a big restaurant like Jumbo Seafood or Tung Luk Seafood but more like Kopitiam type with aircon. The seafood has to be purchased in cash from the wet market just outside the restaurants. You can find all varieties of live seafood there. Hope this helps.
Is it near to the Gong Bei custom? thanks
Old 15-04-2005, 03:29 AM
Chris-HK

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Is it near to the Gong Bei custom? thanks
By taxi, it should be abt 15-20 mins journey.
Old 15-04-2005, 03:33 AM
Chris-HK

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Promotion in Macau

Read from a local magazine (Pu Wang) that Emperor Sauna is having a new promotion of HKD 828 for Chinese-Vietnamese style (90mins) as long as you go there before 11pm. I have tried their Chinese style a month ago but was not that satisfied because the gal is like 35-yo local Still need to check the place out personally to see if u can really choose the Thai girls (Viet style) at that price. Usually, its HKD 1368 for 60mins. Some of the pictures advertised on the magazine look promising. Maybe the brothers going there can check this out.
Old 15-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo
Bro StrongBrew,

Up your points!

Bro Ronaldo,
I am not based in Southern China. In fact, I only go there once every 3 months. Thanks to all the brudders contribution here, I managed to move around with ease. One of my suppliers in ZH was also impressed with my recommendation. It was actually my 2nd time in ZH. CP is also very good and 2,5,8 is still a norm there. However, for RMB500, I think we can get those in Lian Hua Road to spend overnight. I am now back in SG and I dun think I will spend my money here for any pussy for the next 3 weeks. I heard ZS is good too. Anything to recommend?

PS. Lucky I brought along my jacket otherwise my balls would be frozen

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1