The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3501 / Power: 18
oldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond reputeoldboy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WARNING! Don't get conned by this!

88 shop seem like robbery,heihei.over market value
Old 16-11-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

bump for awareness
Old 16-11-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Annoynymouslee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think even for the longest chiong bros here can never escape from kena conned once awhile specially when small head over big head.
Sometimes ago i went to 1 of the changi rd stretch, op me for 1.5hr, massage so so teasing abit after 1hr15min keep asking to extend another 30min saying normally they need 2hr to done whole body bla bla bla obviously wan con me into 2 hr + whatever afterwards, i dont even bother ask for gq or anything straightaway finish get dress black face walk out
Old 16-11-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Still can get 50 - 60 dollars massage with special.. but special nowadays sharp knife.. with roaming mostly 80
Old 16-11-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Still can get 50 - 60 dollars massage with special.. but special nowadays sharp knife.. with roaming mostly 80
If want some decent level of play and roaming... need to pay 80, else they wld say hj for 50 and no touch... and so if just hj, I rather not take.. just my 2 cents
Old 17-11-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
If want some decent level of play and roaming... need to pay 80, else they wld say hj for 50 and no touch... and so if just hj, I rather not take.. just my 2 cents
Quite true.. now really hard to get.. either go jb if not I will go for clean massage then go find those fj one.. hj + roaming 80 or some pay 100 is a no for me
Old 17-11-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Quite true.. now really hard to get.. either go jb if not I will go for clean massage then go find those fj one.. hj + roaming 80 or some pay 100 is a no for me
Else invest in one ... can suck nips and dig for less than 80... more play and more value... haha
Old 17-11-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Else invest in one ... can suck nips and dig for less than 80... more play and more value... haha
I no have to invest.. haiz
Old 17-11-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Not all joint like that leh. This shop I tried yesterday at Bugis not bad. Massage one hour is 50, if want to do the P massage need to pay another 38.

Gal is quite young, about 20+ to 30 cos wearing mask, can't really tell. She provide damn solid massage. While doing the P massage she really pushed hard at the veins of the abdomen n the balls area, quite pain. She got good skill I should say.

No golden question asked after the treatment. This should be a clean shop. Saw another few young gals there before I left the shop. Hmm, can come back again wor. 😍
I have been Bugis there for many years and know this lady boss, recently back to find her she had few syt but I still prefer her service, can do hard massage and her cup weight heavily and I can feel is C or D we’ll maintain. on her age considering very good maintenance. She quoted me 88 all in.. and I love her pair of nipple 😋 smell good too haha.
Old 17-11-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 16
joeytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoeytan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoeytan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max50 View Post
I have been Bugis there for many years and know this lady boss, recently back to find her she had few syt but I still prefer her service, can do hard massage and her cup weight heavily and I can feel is C or D we’ll maintain. on her age considering very good maintenance. She quoted me 88 all in.. and I love her pair of nipple 😋 smell good too haha.
88 all in is include the massage? or just the extra? where in bugis? just need some clues .thanks
Old 20-11-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Red flags at HES Spa Telok Blangah area, consider yourself been warned..
Old 20-11-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4956 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmelonn View Post
Red flags at HES Spa Telok Blangah area, consider yourself been warned..
Bro, red flag @ this H** S** T B*****h area, do PM me.
Old 23-12-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
x1aodidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried A***e recently, not bad la. Maybe I like rourou type? IMO her skin still quite smooth and boobs really quite tua, smooth, good density also.

Issues with JK:
uniform, not shiok. Please adjust for better services
Walls really last warning, I heard the life story of the guy beside me.
Old 14-03-2023, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

bump for awareness
Old 17-03-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

Always stick with hj + roaming + zhut zhut at $50, if can get 2nd hj at no additional charge is a bonus
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1