The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2013, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
deathfilth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Happy times in Town!

Hello bros,

I'd been protecting this gem for quite sometime already, but had been going this place so many times, time to change a place to chiong. But due to low points, very hard to get locations from other bros, thus decided to write on this nice place.

Type: Not totally a MP (Experienced bros will know)

Room with attached shower. Dark purple interior. Nurse uniform (look abit like TTS hospital uniform). Bathed and changed into towel, lie on bed, lady will knock and come in, massage for around 15 mins then pop GQ, if you zai or regular liao, you straightaway pop GQ also can. Haha.

If any experienced bro already knew this gem, please protect it. It's not raided yet and I don't want it to be raided!!!

Heard that there're quite a no. of girls there, personally I tried 3.

1st girl: G****
Nationality: Malaysian
Looks: 7 (Malaysian chinese)
Boobs: I think B
Body: Quite slender
BBBJ: 9 (Slowly lick the dickhead with tip of tongue)
FJ: 8 (nice moan)
*This girl is quite chatty(Chat with me even when I'm bathing after action) and she does abit of AR during action too! Plus point for me!

2nd girl: J*****
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 6 (Shoulder length hair, maybe I don't like)
Boobs: Good boobs!
Body: Abit of small tummy
HJ: She got special move, warm water plus gel and rub.
BBBJ: 7 (Not really service orientated, she can do, but to me i felt like follow thru motion more)
FJ: - (Not really my type)
*Sweet mouth, will say you very shuai la, say this say that

3rd girl: A****
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 8 (I love her looks! got abit feng yan(Slutty eyes)! Steam!)
Boobs: Good boobs too. C cup
Body: Quite tall, got tattoo! Plus point!
HJ: - (Never try with hand before! haha)
BBBJ: 9 (With titty fuck also!)
FJ: 9 (My type and good moans!)
*I always find her when I'm there, that's why age also know liao, if she is on off then I try someone else.

All Damage same: $45 + $50(HJ with clothes on), $80(BM), $100(BBBJ, FJ)

**Brothers, this is my first FR and if this place is already repeated on other threads, please let me know. Will appreciate if bros up my points or exchange locations. I wanna have more places to chiong and prefer to exchange locations, which I can provide exact location of my gem as well.

HUAT AH!
Old 03-08-2013, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy times in Town!

I can easily pinpoint the place with what you have just written. Many thanks for helping me complete my research on this place. Well, if I can figure this out, so can AV. Don't need a Harvard degree to do that. No offence but I'm sorry to say that you have just screwed this place. I better go before it's gone because it has been checked many times before.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
JJSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
I can easily pinpoint the place with what you have just written. Many thanks for helping me complete my research on this place. Well, if I can figure this out, so can AV. Don't need a Harvard degree to do that. No offence but I'm sorry to say that you have just screwed this place. I better go before it's gone because it has been checked many times before.
Hey arse hole farktard,
Why don't you keep your comment to yourself, just go fark off
Old 06-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
FARKTARD,
Don't talk cock again, you got sore because this is one the joint that you regularly visit!
Samsters that are interest in this joint, please "PM" TS for location, no need Ito ask this arse hole GR888.......swee boa
Old 06-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 20
Project has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud of

Wa ps TS owe you FR back then.

I went down to try G. Happily prepare myself, wore long pao wait for her to come in. She can make u feel at ease, like not nervous at all and she could hold a conversation well. I really like their outfit with high heels, kan kinky. lol. So massage everything then pop GQ, ask for body blow. She proceed to catbath and nei nei to your whole body. Now the best part make me sibei gein to go back, she ask me to arch my ass up. she will fondle with xiaodi, balls and ass. There is a saying this kind of pattern is like " monkey steal peaches". After that, face front she will do another catbath and bj. Shoot my load out happily. Pardon my weak FR, first time.

Looks 6-6.5/10
Body Slim de
Massage so so nia
BBBJ 8/10
Dmg 45 + 100. Dmg is on the high side compare to other area, but for me the service she give is worth it.

pls do not pm me for contacts as i respect what TS has share this gem to me.Thanks
Old 06-08-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

Thanks bro!
Old 06-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Project

The $100 you paid is for what sort of service ?
Old 07-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 20
Project has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud ofProject has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Bro Project

The $100 you paid is for what sort of service ?
Bro, its BM+bbbj.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project View Post
Bro, its BM+bbbj.
Thank you.
Old 09-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Samster

A big thank you to the bro who zapped me. No nick, no comment. But thank you.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
A big thank you to the bro who zapped me. No nick, no comment. But thank you.
Bro, I am not surprise that they zapped your points because this thread is too close to exposing "their joint".
Probably the work of that "forum FARKTARD" and his cronies!
Old 10-08-2013, 03:16 AM
Samster

Bros, if you all think that my fr too detailed. There's nth I can do. Zapping me and some users here won't help anything too. If any bros don't like the fr. Feel free to stop reading this thread. Only for interested bros. tyvm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1