The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
Indeed yoyo is 超级女友. Many bros have already succumbed to her GFE deep deep
Yes,indeed good. At the entrance press the door bell received by her,she didn't know that is me who have booked her and for appt and she ask me looking for who. She was wearing a white big t shirt and can see thru which she isn't wearing any bra inside. If I'm walk in,I see like this also cannot tahan will straight request for her. Skin is white and silky smooth. GFE gaogao. Worthwhile service. If can bath tgt that will be good. Btw she's having a promo now. Best to accumulate to save some on the vit M.
Old 15-04-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ahboy09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro able to pm ctc? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
I encountered a big natural C cup ML which opens till late. Have been visiting her weekly for the past 3 months. Her body is the one which made me keep visiting her repeatedly. Bros who are keen can PM me for contact.

Old 15-04-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbonk1 View Post
Yes,indeed good. At the entrance press the door bell received by her,she didn't know that is me who have booked her and for appt and she ask me looking for who. She was wearing a white big t shirt and can see thru which she isn't wearing any bra inside. If I'm walk in,I see like this also cannot tahan will straight request for her. Skin is white and silky smooth. GFE gaogao. Worthwhile service. If can bath tgt that will be good. Btw she's having a promo now. Best to accumulate to save some on the vit M.
Sure can shower together if you are skinny enough... hahaha
Ahh yes... her promo is really worth it for bros who visit her often. I know one super fan bro who can redeem the promo within 2 weeks
Old 15-04-2024, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Sure can shower together if you are skinny enough... hahaha
Ahh yes... her promo is really worth it for bros who visit her often. I know one super fan bro who can redeem the promo within 2 weeks
Haha. I not fat bro. Just that even 2skinny ppl also can't move inside. Think outside they have their own shower cubicle. How good it will be to be able to go in and shower together. I suppose I can only redeem the promo end May. Vit M replenish very very slow. So must use it wisely. That's why looking for good one from bros out here. Bros out here pls pardon me if I always ask.
Old 15-04-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guanglie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share ctc, thanks..
Old 17-04-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mind sharing contact?
Old 17-04-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mind sharing ctc? Thanks in advance..
Old 18-04-2024, 07:43 PM
Samster

mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guanglie View Post
Mind sharing ctc? Thanks in advance..
Shared Linda's contact with you.
Old 19-04-2024, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rikkurh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
I encountered a big natural C cup ML which opens till late. Have been visiting her weekly for the past 3 months. Her body is the one which made me keep visiting her repeatedly. Bros who are keen can PM me for contact.

hi bro, can share ctc? tia!
Old 19-04-2024, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
sharingic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Shared Linda's contact with you.
Thanks bro for sharing Linda's ctc with me a few weeks back. She has been a very good fuck.
Old 20-04-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
Thanks bro for sharing Linda's ctc with me a few weeks back. She has been a very good fuck.
Awesome bro! Glad that you had a good time with Linda.
Have you also visited the other contact that I have also given you? She is super awesome too
Old 21-04-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Near Maxwell MRT Station exit also have. Although the spa says business till 10.30 pm, you may continue the massage till next day 2am. The masseuse would not complain as business is slow. Too many monks fighting for limited bowls of porridge. Good for people staying around Kreta Ayer area. Cheers.
Old 21-04-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

There's one at GL that operated till late. Her name is Yoyo,I guess many bros already tried.personally,I feel she is very pretty,her looks will grow on you,and her looks are more like those innocent type,which you feel like wanting to protect her. Her GFE REALLY GAOGAO. once tried will NV get enough of it. Have visited her twice,each time getting more and more. Soul alr gonna hook it away. As for her body,her boobs is a handful to my liking. And her skin is so smooth like tofu. Tbh,you can never get enough of her. And the price paid is worth every penny. GG to visit her real soon. Btw she has her own TG group and she reply by herself communicating with the rest of her fans. Hard to find,she really puts her heart in it. Providing her best to the rest. Pls treat her good. Want her to stay here for long.
Old 25-04-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbonk1 View Post
There's one at GL that operated till late. Her name is Yoyo,I guess many bros already tried.personally,I feel she is very pretty,her looks will grow on you,and her looks are more like those innocent type,which you feel like wanting to protect her. Her GFE REALLY GAOGAO. once tried will NV get enough of it. Have visited her twice,each time getting more and more. Soul alr gonna hook it away. As for her body,her boobs is a handful to my liking. And her skin is so smooth like tofu. Tbh,you can never get enough of her. And the price paid is worth every penny. GG to visit her real soon. Btw she has her own TG group and she reply by herself communicating with the rest of her fans. Hard to find,she really puts her heart in it. Providing her best to the rest. Pls treat her good. Want her to stay here for long.
Agree with what you have said. So you are now one of her latest super fans
Old 26-04-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
Agree with what you have said. So you are now one of her latest super fans
Yes. Die hard fan now. Kana KC gaolat. Fall too deep. Need to start climbing up again,need to have a few A list. 1 is Tian Tian,2nd Yoyo. Need to find a few more to rotate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1