The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I wont be around too Seems that JC not longer as interesting as before.... I also not keen to sing song too
The two pillar of JC have lost interests! Look like JC going to collapse soon

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 14-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wont be around too Seems that JC not longer as interesting as before.... I also not keen to sing song too
maybe due to rain so not many vb come out work.. all rather have ks appt.
i was with bx at LP yesterday 10+ 11pm.. very few vb around.

why yoy not keen to sing song liao? so many new songs at your homeground
you no sing, someday you come hear me perform
Old 20-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

slow quite evening yesterday from 7pm to 9pm at LP area.
not many vb around... mostly milf. spotted less than 5 gems...
Old 20-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
slow quite evening yesterday from 7pm to 9pm at LP area.
not many vb around... mostly milf. spotted less than 5 gems...
So when u joining me to my new playground?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 20-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

bo jio?

Quote:

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 20-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post

ya brudder mabe dey go suport GL
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 21-12-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
maybe sometimes next year
Old 21-12-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:
New playground got new viet songs to sing bo?
Old 21-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok, even 31Dec 2013 also sometime next year

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 21-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paulman888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
JC is boring nowadays. MS KTV cannot make it now. The last time go only 1 to 2 can make it.
Old 22-12-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulman888 View Post
JC is boring nowadays. MS KTV cannot make it now. The last time go only 1 to 2 can make it.
Where's MS KTV in JC? We are talking about vietnam gals joints.... not prc not pinoy not thai not etc etc....

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 24-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whatupman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I know this gal, she is the teochew girl. Sat with her a couple of times. Last seen her in Armani. Don't know how you are related to her but she is only good to look at and nothing else.
Woo u know her? Not sure is the same girl we taking about, her sg hp is
86155230.. Do u have her Vn number? I know she back already and maybe cant back sg agn.
Old 24-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatupman View Post
Woo u know her? Not sure is the same girl we taking about, her sg hp is
86155230.. Do u have her Vn number? I know she back already and maybe cant back sg agn.
Bro, you are very brave to post other people mobile number on this forum! If I will you I won't do it, it is about manners and respect for the other party even if the number is a pre-paid number or the gal is a working gal

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 24-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

To all bros here:

Chuc Mung Giang Sinh

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 24-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

JC back to life again .....

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1