The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-03-2024, 04:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-03-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Idk what happened but the PH DH that supposed to be my gf today suddenly ask me to not bother her when I texted her earlier, what the heck is going on lol.

Well I guess gotta do more hunting lol, maybe it's time to approach other DH hahaha

Last edited by helpmefast; 19-03-2024 at 07:39 AM.
Old 18-03-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobox View Post
have been talking to this DH for awhile and planning to meet her soon. anyone upped her before? she seems pretty open and nice
Wow bro, seemed like a really good catch
Old 18-03-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Ytd just up my indon maid. She say how to fast when so many work need to do. She also say many indon maids don't fast

Then at PLQ really many nvr fast.
True. My current and past DH fast a few days then stopped because can't tahan. We even go hotel during fasting period and they are the one who insisted

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 18-03-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
figure and face very nice.. you video call before ? could be fake profile or scammer
Old 18-03-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Idk what happened but the PH DH that supposed to be my gf today suddenly ask me to not bother her when I texted her earlier, what the heck is going on lol.

Well I guess gotta do more hunting lol, maybe it's time to approach the DH hahaha

Don't mind me saying abt u. U sound like me many years ago. All I can advice is really to MAN UP.. Learn to be decisive, bold and not afraid to loose a girl. There are many self help books there. Do some reading, go work out. Get a neat haircut. Dress up. Look into their eyes. Say u want her. Takes a while to get iron balls. I got rejected so many times till I got numb. I learn the hard way.

Being said man up does not mean u behave like a a gangster. Don't misunderstood. All girls are the same. They admire man with leadership favors which we call the alpha male. Trust me. U can do It. YouTube has got videos as well. Not a one time turn over. Took me quite some time.

Just don't beg them anything. No girls r worthy to the extend of begging them. Rem as long as our cock can get hard, we have nothing to lose. She don't appreciate u. Let her go, u go find another one. Maids are the easiest n most friendly ones.
Old 18-03-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jojobox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
figure and face very nice.. you video call before ? could be fake profile or scammer
video and voice call before multiple times. just havent met yet. seems legit and even in video close to the pictures.

Just wonder if any bros met her before
Old 19-03-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

I am new to DH scene and have so far VC 2 different PH DH who are late 20s. 1 is skinny and tall long legged A cup another is short and curvy B cup.

The tall one gave 10 missed call in a day so I dropped her because so siao. And kept tell me she alone at home.

I noticed during VC they tend to scratch the face and hair periodically, any bros noticed also?
Old 19-03-2024, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Any bros have tasted both PH and ID DH can say which is better? Also any bro tried Burmese DH yet?

I noticed most ID DH gets 1 off per month while PH DH gets 1 off per week. Bros who bonk ID DH need to have 4 to rotate?

Last edited by ghostcow; 19-03-2024 at 10:21 AM.
Old 19-03-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 5
ChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Any bros have tasted both PH and ID DH can say which is better? Also any bro tried Burmese DH yet?
I can say pinoy is horny.

Some indo is dead fish.

Yet to try Burmese.
Old 19-03-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
True. My current and past DH fast a few days then stopped because can't tahan. We even go hotel during fasting period and they are the one who insisted
Good for u bro.
Guess u must hv fed her gao gao.
Old 19-03-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
siamkia99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha can I consult the seniors here, some of them like to play love, do u all just go along with it or straight tell them just for business? Do u guys just stick to one as well? Recently i know a few but not sure if I should just keep one to make it manageable
Old 19-03-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia99 View Post
Haha can I consult the seniors here, some of them like to play love, do u all just go along with it or straight tell them just for business? Do u guys just stick to one as well? Recently i know a few but not sure if I should just keep one to make it manageable
Bro, every Sunday u see them with Bangla Indian u think that's love? Their love r/s is all about fucking only. Many have husbands bf children back in hometown n some meeting guys juz for sex. Even they loyal to u after in a r/s with u, u can accept the number of cock entering her pussy? U want to love such woman?
Old 19-03-2024, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
siamkia99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, every Sunday u see them with Bangla Indian u think that's love? Their love r/s is all about fucking only. Many have husbands bf children back in hometown n some meeting guys juz for sex. Even they loyal to u after in a r/s with u, u can accept the number of cock entering her pussy? U want to love such woman?
Haha not real love la bro, this one we all know. It is just a pretense. They also know won't have ending. Alot here just lonely, u small talk them abit then they think u nice guy liao. Alot guy just straight slap them with money, of course some won't like.
Old 19-03-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
video and voice call before multiple times. just havent met yet. seems legit and even in video close to the pictures.

Just wonder if any bros met her before
ok ... good luck. 😀
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1