The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
chiazh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Girls in 1654A

Tried Qi Qi a few weeks back, looks are above avg, boobs about a C augmented. Service just average, not really my cup of tea.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
chiazh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I please ask from our dear experienced bros, I tried before this WL (2-3 months back?) from 1654A. She's quite short (about 160cm or below), boobs are perky B, slim and athletic figure - she says she used to do (long distance?) running last time and her BUTT IS WOW... very 挺 can rival Latina girls ( I exaggerate abit la.. but you understand my enthusiasm right).

Anyone knows her name?
Old 07-12-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24447 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Think you are referring to Jenny.

Tried her and below is my FR

Look 7/10 - will grow on you as she's friendly and cheerful
Age 23
Ht about 160cm
Fair and smooth skin
Boobs all natural full C cupper
Pussy - some bush at front, didn't lick so not sure if she ok
Bbbj long and solid
Shower action yes, but not long nor elaborate. Have bbbj in shower, but very short duration
Ass rim yes
French not sure as I didn't try
Overall FJ 7.5/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Addict View Post
Tried Linda. I think is the most slim I saw that day. Quite fair and services are standard sop. Basically is 1654a standard. Feel my 150 well spend. But for rtf, no chemistry enough for me to do that.
Besides Jenny and Linda, are there any other FRs on the newbies? I wish to find out more about Dan Dan - whether she allows frenching and whether she is worth trying? (I am not likely to visit GL anymore this week. Would like to hear from samsters - whether thru pm or thru FRs here - about the qualities of the taller newbie WLs in GL)
Old 07-12-2016, 06:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Figery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to visit An An at least once a week. Since she left, have not visited GL. Would appreciate if any bros can tell me if there is any girl in GL now with similar attributes i.e. pretty, tall, slim, fair and fun.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

With regard to tcss, I have to say I do enjoy some of the chit chat here with bros like korean, unfit, comm and sometimes that other guy eagles. It makes the environment here much more comfortable and happier.

Back to 1654a, while response to the newest batch remains muted (i mean there are almost no FRs so far, so you can derive from that what you will...), I would still visit this house for these five girls from the earlier batches who suit my taste in looks, body and service, etc. Not in any particular order:

1. Emily
2. Lisa
3. Apple
4. Yoyo
5. Xiaoxin

Hope this helps bros who do want to visit this house but not sure who to try, etc.
Old 07-12-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Allow me to write a short FR on a newbie here:

Duo Duo.
About 165cm good height. Slightly big-boned and not slim, but she looks good with a figure-hugging tight pink mini-dress. Round, sweet looking face, those that I will not reject although not exceptionally beautiful, long black hair, boobs are natural B+, skin color not as fair as Emily.
Natural frencher, gets salty-wet during painting, and allows frenching after painting. Catbath, AR and BBBJ all very good, pressure just nice not too hard and rough, and she takes her time and effort doing it, not rush. FJ is very good feel too, took initiative to french you, hands caressing your body at the same time.

In short, very good services. Good enough to be on my RTF list. GFE slightly low though, but she gives me a feeling that she is those quiet and sincere type of girl.

Happy bonking bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
sometimes when i see 1654a i will feel sad because it reminds me of coco from 1654b. that fateful day.......her soft gentle mouth was violated by a maximally mentally ill person, to the point where she cried out, priease priease stop it....but it was hopeless....

until today....i still do not know the nick of this mentally ill person.....so i can only sigh inside my heart...

This is why i always encourage people to post their own experiences, whether its the same or different then the frs already posted, because more frs = more accurate and also it will help prevent or minimize damage from sabo cases.
Old 07-12-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ericcan7 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Besides Jenny and Linda, are there any other FRs on the newbies? I wish to find out more about Dan Dan - whether she allows frenching and whether she is worth trying? (I am not likely to visit GL anymore this week. Would like to hear from samsters - whether thru pm or thru FRs here - about the qualities of the taller newbie WLs in GL)
Tried this dan dan. DO NoT Allow frenching. Face no smile. Gfe zero. Go through motion fj. Nnp small.
Old 07-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chill bros,
Year end festive seasons coming..... war less, bonk more

Here's another FR on another newbie:

Baby.
Chio, tall 170cm looker. She got the HK actress Linda Chung look, slim body, nice slim waist and long legs without any trace of fat. Boobs are enhanced B+. Very nice proportionate model body. I chose her due to her looks and height.

She is quite quiet when in the room, not much action before shower, just allow me to take off her bra and caress her breast. In the shower is standard rubba follow by BBBJ, quite nice BBBJ by a tall model. When on the bed, nice catbath and AR, but reluctant frencher, only got a bit of reluctant tongue from her. she reacted nicely to my return catbath and body caress to her, with soft purr and a little body squirming. However, after painting, she won't stick out her tongue to french during FJ, maybe afraid of hygiene reasons. Pussy quite tight, will use her pussy muscles to squeeze you after you cum.

Overall not a bad bonk, feels like banging a model, but GFE is low, lower than Duo Duo. In a comparison, I feel that Duo Duo provides much better services.
Old 07-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
miliboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how often do these fls go for checkup?
Old 07-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
With regard to tcss, I have to say I do enjoy some of the chit chat here with bros like korean, unfit, comm and sometimes that other guy eagles. It makes the environment here much more comfortable and happier.

Back to 1654a, while response to the newest batch remains muted (i mean there are almost no FRs so far, so you can derive from that what you will...), I would still visit this house for these five girls from the earlier batches who suit my taste in looks, body and service, etc. Not in any particular order:

1. Emily
2. Lisa
3. Apple
4. Yoyo
5. Xiaoxin

Hope this helps bros who do want to visit this house but not sure who to try, etc.
if i want a syt, xiaoxin is always one of the top choice
Old 07-12-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
if i want a syt, xiaoxin is always one of the top choice
Yep. there are others around though, if you are in a rush and can't queue.

The latest nov-dec batches in other houses got some newbie syt, some more than one
Old 07-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
... allows frenching after painting....
Reminds me of some of the WLs who doesn't want to french me after i lick them. In my heart .....Im like...KNN, i shouldn't have lick you song song
Old 07-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yep. there are others around though, if you are in a rush and can't queue.

The latest nov-dec batches in other houses got some newbie syt, some more than one
I have seen some syt in 16w06 newbies and it is pleasing to my eyes from far....

Need to book them and see them up close.
Old 07-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I have seen some syt in 16w06 newbies and it is pleasing to my eyes from far....

Need to book them and see them up close.
Haha. I see you are on the right path....
Old 07-12-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24447 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericcan7 View Post
Tried this dan dan. DO NoT Allow frenching. Face no smile. Gfe zero. Go through motion fj. Nnp small.
Thanks for the reply on Dan Dan.

Thanks also to Rawall's FRs on Duo Duo and Baby. I did try Baby two or three weeks before. Reluctant frencher (struggled with kissing), low GFE etc. From pte msgs, heard she has improved in frenching but not able to open up. GFE still low.

So it seems the taller WLs in the current batch underperformed right from the start. (I encountered very excellent ones in previous batches - in Xin Yi and Yang Yang - right from the start, but they degenerated some months later.) As BronzeGod advised, it may be prudent to stick to older reliable ones in 1654A for now.

Will visit other houses to try out their newbies!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1