The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2016, 01:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sinkie Cricket Team Loses Their Training Ground! No Empty Field To Train? LOL

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE: Cricket looks set to make its debut at next year's SEA Games, but the Singapore national team's preparations have taken a hit after they lost their training ground.

This took place when authorities took back the Kallang cricket field, which will be redeveloped for community sporting activities.

The Kallang cricket field has been home to Singapore cricket since 1995. The field is owned by Sport Singapore, which leases it out to the Singapore Cricket Association on a yearly basis. But the lease was not renewed in January, leaving the national team without a place to train.

Their alternative now is to rent cricket pitches at private-member clubs such as the Singapore Indian Association, and these will cost about S$650 per session.

Said Mr Saad Khan Janjua, director of operations and coaching at the Singapore Cricket Association: "We got the letter from Sports Singapore, saying that we have to stop playing here, we can't even use this field or facility. And they've mentioned that they are giving us Farrer Park, which will be ready in September. But from January till September, we don't have any place to train."

A plot of land at Farrer Park has been allocated to the cricketers as a temporary solution, but fences and a clay pitch have to be installed before it can be used. The Singapore Cricket Association said the new facility, which will be up and running by September, will still pose challenges because it does not meet international standards.

Mr Saad noted: "Farrer Park is not a cricket field. It's very small and the dimensions that they're suggesting us to use for two years is very small. I'm afraid that we will not be able to hold any matches. Being a national body, we need to organise, we need to play bilateral series. But we don't have a proper facility."

Singapore's cricket scene has been on the rise, with an increased emphasis on youth development. The national team is ranked 24th in the world, climbing 15 rungs in eight years.

They are gunning for a place at the Under-19 World Cup in 2018 and a medal at next year's SEA Games. But the lack of a proper training ground could hamper the sport's development.

Mr Saad said: “When our national players come, if we don't provide them facilities, how can we compete at the SEA Games and with the world if we don't have a proper facility ... So this is going to be a big problem, so I'm scared that this can damage our position in the world ranking."

The absence of a facility had initially threatened to jeopardise the association's plan to host some matches against Qatar. But on Thursday afternoon (Mar 10), Sport Singapore allowed the series to be held at Kallang.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...s/2590738.html

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.

Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Captured TRS Editors Assaulted By Patriotic 'Lion King' Ah Beng!

Sporting a blonde delinquent hair, a plump Chinese man wearing a black jacket looked to be in his 40s arrived to outside the Singapore courtroom and slapped a pile of papers at alleged former The Real Singapore (TRS) editor Yang Kai Heng.

Surprisingly, the only photo that Singapore’s government-controlled media manage to take despite having a squad of camera-standby reporters is one of the man’s side view. It is understood the assault happened in the presence of patrolling police officers and reporters outside the courtroom. State media ChannelNewsAsia claimed that the pile of papers is a writ of summons for a civil suit, even though they did not interview the assailant or witnessed the papers themselves.

The unknown man was not arrested by the police even though the chances of him re-offending and assaulting the TRS duo is high.

27-year-old Yang Kai Heng did not plead guilty to the 7 counts of charges under the Sedition Act because he was not involved with the website’s editorial. However, the Singapore Press Holdings media have labelled him as an editor of TRS.

The prosecution claimed that Yang Kai Heng and his wife, Ai Takagi, “pocketed sums of between AU$18,718.85 to AU$53,543.94 a month” and that they “pocketed a total of A$474,594.56 in advertising revenue.” However, the advertising revenue came from Google Adsense, a legitimate advertising avenue.

The choice of the word “pocketed” seemingly suggested that the duo earned their revenue in an uncanny manner relating to misappropriation when the funds are legally channeled and not money-laundered. However, the more important question is how did the prosecution lay their hands on the figures when the duo have refused to declare their financial statements.

SPH media The New Paper claimed that Ai Takagi “doctored, fabricated and published articles that had the tendency to promote ill will among different classes of people in Singapore – just to attract Internet users to her website”, while another state media Mediacorp’s ChannelNewsAsia claimed that she “manufactured the articles”. These baseless claims are however not backed up with any evidence as the website published about 12,000 articles to date, with about 20 articles a day on average during it’s 2 year run.

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/03...itor-revealed/

Thumbs up Woman trapped inside burning house

Suspected to be the work of illegal moneylending.Firemen had to used cutting tools to break into the unit.The main gate was locked by a bicycle chain.Really waiting for someone to get kill????

Thumbs up Bad Muslim Bao-Tou ISIS Members To Kafirs! Will He Burn In Hell?

More than a dozen Britons and a handful of Americans are among Islamic State fighters reportedly named in a cache of 22,000 documents obtained by German intelligence.

Britons identified in the documents so far had previously been revealed to the public and are dead, killed in US-led strikes, or their whereabouts unknown. Sixteen Britons are thought to be on the list, among them Junaid Hussain and Reyaad Khan.

The documents, thought to be from a border crossing into Syria, are questionnaires of each would-be recruit. There are 23 questions, including names, date and place of birth, hometown, telephone number, education and blood type.

Germany’s interior minister, Thomas de Maizière, confirmed the documents were real and they would facilitate “speedier, clearer investigations and stricter prison sentences” for those returning from Syria and Iraq. De Maizière said the materials help clarify “the underlying structures of this terrorist organisation”.

A spokesperson for the BKA, the German federal police, confirmed that the agency was in possession of the cache of documents, adding that experts determined their authenticity. German officials did not specify how the agency had got the documents, nor how many names had been found within them.

German media reported that the questionnaire asked would-be Isis recruits about any previous experience they had in jihad and whether they were prepared to be suicide bombers.

The existence of the documents was revealed by the Munich-based Süddeutsche Zeitung paper and German broadcasters WDR and NDR on Monday evening. Zaman al-Wasl, a pro-opposition Syrian news website, published examples of the questionnaires on Tuesday.

Sky News claimed on Tuesday that it too has obtained copies of what appeared to be the same documents, containing about 22,000 names. It said the they were passed on a memory stick stolen from Isis internal security police by a former Free Syrian Army convert who later became disillusioned with Isis.

The documents held by the German authorities seem to have been collected at the end of 2013. Even the lowest estimate of the numbers that crossed the border in that period indicates the sheer scale of volunteers to Isis. The documents will be useful to intelligence agencies in confirming names and details of people suspected of joining Isis. However, it was reported that there are names not previously known to the intelligence services.

Zaman al-Wasl reported that personal details of 1,736 fighters from 40 countries had been revealed – a quarter were Saudis and the rest predominantly Tunisian, Moroccan and Egyptian.

The documents, written in Arabic and stamped with logos used by Isis, allegedly contain details of 16 British fighters, four from the US and six from Canada, as well as recruits from France and Germany.

Intelligence agencies have estimated that about 700 Britons have joined Isis.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...22000-fighters

Old 11-03-2016, 01:40 AM

Thumbs up the return of scroobal - from PMO

LHL: hey panjang wat are you going to do?

TCH: do what boss? i let shanmugam deal with him. afterall this bugger never say me lan jiao wei

LHL: panjang you are minister of home affairs and dpm plus that other post i cant remember now

TCH: boss dun keep calling me panjang leh. it belongs to lau goh rightfully

LHL: ok ok now back to biz. can get your intel to ID scroobal?

TCH: shld be a piece of cake

LHL: really?

TCH: boss dun see me tall tall stupid stupid. i did my homework last night and double confirm i know who is scroobal

LHL: go on ....

TCH: boss scroobal is mark andrew yeo kah chong. OMS. ex-mata mata

LHL: how the fuck you know when everyday you phak cheu cheng in office?

TCH: boss, in leongsam's sammyboy forum there exist a moniker see pay tua kong bo beh cau one. he uses the moniker jw5

LHL: which moron uses such a moniker?

TCH: boss u dun play play with this jw5 ok? he will zap your kah chng and is a points freak. he very choon with his analyses and intelligence and is known as director of investigation in the forum. some more got lead detective in forum

LHL: lead detective?

to be continued .....

Old 11-03-2016, 02:00 AM

TCH: do what boss? i let shanmugam deal with him. afterall this bugger never say me lan jiao wei

LHL: panjang you are minister of home affairs and dpm plus that other post i cant remember now

TCH: boss dun see me tall tall stupid stupid. i did my homework last night and double confirm i know who is scroobal

TCH: boss, in leongsam's sammyboy forum there exist a moniker see pay tua kong bo beh cau one. he uses the moniker jw5

TCH: boss u dun play play with this jw5 ok? he will zap your kah chng and is a points freak. he very choon with his analyses and intelligence and is known as director of investigation in the forum. some more got lead detective in forum

to be continued .....

Old 11-03-2016, 02:30 AM

to be continued .....

Old 11-03-2016, 03:40 AM

to be continued .....

Old 11-03-2016, 05:00 AM

Thumbs up delivery man lives on lorry with pregnant Vietnamese wife

NOMAD: Mr Wang eats and sleeps on the back of his lorry with his wife, who is four months pregnant. They cook using a portable stove and sleep on cardboard that doubles as a bed. (PHOTO: LIANHE WANBAO)

A 44-year-old delivery man who has been living on his lorry with his pregnant wife hopes to rent a room in time for his baby.

For Wang Baohua, his lorry is both his means of living and his home, Chinese daily Lianhe Wanbao reported yesterday.

He had split from his ex-wife seven years ago and sold his three-room flat before going to Vietnam to work.

He returned to Singapore in 2013 and stayed with an uncle for some time before moving into a rental apartment. However, his monthly salary of $1,000 was not enough to pay the rent of $600.

He started living on his lorry to save on costs and got his new Vietnamese wife, whom he married in August last year, to share in his nomadic life on wheels.

Wanbao visited Mr Wang at the Changi Beach Park on Tuesday and found that the pair's "furniture" included a portable stove, cooking utensils and cutlery, cardboard that doubled as a bed and laundry that was hung out to dry on the vehicle.

The couple sleep on the back of the lorry every night and wash up at a nearby public toilet.

Mr Wang starts his job delivering goods at 3am and his wife follows him on his journeys.

He said his boss is very understanding and lets him live on his lorry, even offering to lend him $10,000 to buy a house.

He is thankful to his boss and his colleagues who have been "very helpful".

As his wife is four months pregnant, Mr Wang hopes to rent a flat but has been unsuccessful so far.

He said some landlords do not let them cook in the house while others do not welcome pregnant women.

"So we decided to save the money and use it on gynaecologist fees," he added.

Mr Wang had also tried applying for a two-room or rental flat from the Housing Board but was rejected as his spouse is a foreigner and his $1,900 salary does not fit the rental-flat requirements.

"We can bear hardship but my wife is already four months pregnant and it's not very convenient for her to climb up and down. Now, we just hope that our baby will have a comfortable home when he's born," said Mr Wang.

His wife told Wanbao that she was already aware of his situation before she came here and that she "doesn't mind" because she loves him.

Mr Wang added: "Even though we do not have much, in terms of material things, we are satisfied as long as we have each other."

Old 11-03-2016, 05:30 AM

NOMAD: Mr Wang eats and sleeps on the back of his lorry with his wife, who is four months pregnant. They cook using a portable stove and sleep on cardboard that doubles as a bed. (PHOTO: LIANHE WANBAO)

A 44-year-old delivery man who has been living on his lorry with his pregnant wife hopes to rent a room in time for his baby.

For Wang Baohua, his lorry is both his means of living and his home, Chinese daily Lianhe Wanbao reported yesterday.

He had split from his ex-wife seven years ago and sold his three-room flat before going to Vietnam to work.

He returned to Singapore in 2013 and stayed with an uncle for some time before moving into a rental apartment. However, his monthly salary of $1,000 was not enough to pay the rent of $600.

He started living on his lorry to save on costs and got his new Vietnamese wife, whom he married in August last year, to share in his nomadic life on wheels.

Wanbao visited Mr Wang at the Changi Beach Park on Tuesday and found that the pair's "furniture" included a portable stove, cooking utensils and cutlery, cardboard that doubled as a bed and laundry that was hung out to dry on the vehicle.

The couple sleep on the back of the lorry every night and wash up at a nearby public toilet.

Mr Wang starts his job delivering goods at 3am and his wife follows him on his journeys.

He said his boss is very understanding and lets him live on his lorry, even offering to lend him $10,000 to buy a house.

As his wife is four months pregnant, Mr Wang hopes to rent a flat but has been unsuccessful so far.

He said some landlords do not let them cook in the house while others do not welcome pregnant women.

Mr Wang had also tried applying for a two-room or rental flat from the Housing Board but was rejected as his spouse is a foreigner and his $1,900 salary does not fit the rental-flat requirements.

"We can bear hardship but my wife is already four months pregnant and it's not very convenient for her to climb up and down. Now, we just hope that our baby will have a comfortable home when he's born," said Mr Wang.

His wife told Wanbao that she was already aware of his situation before she came here and that she "doesn't mind" because she loves him.

Mr Wang added: "Even though we do not have much, in terms of material things, we are satisfied as long as we have each other."

Old 11-03-2016, 05:40 AM

Thumbs up Goondu sinkie female scammer who didn't know the tricks of the trade

All she needed was to get a "Robert" bank account. Market rate is about $1000 and may varies. Don't have kang tao to get one? Then too bad and don't be a fool. :D

Police arrest suspected online scammer who failed to deliver diaper bags after collecting money

A 32-year-old woman was arrested after being suspected of cheating multiple victims in an online scam.

Published Mar 10, 2016, 4:49 pm SGT
Chew Hui Min

SINGAPORE - A 32-year-old woman suspected of cheating multiple victims in an online scam has been arrested.

The police received many reports in January from victims who had paid for diaper bags for sale online, but did not receive them.

The suspect convinced the victims to transfer the payment for the bags to a bank account with the promise that the bags will be delivered by post.

However, the suspect was uncontactable after the payments were made.

Police established the identity of the suspect, who was arrested along Chai Chee Avenue.

If found guilty of committing cheating, she can be jailed up to 10 years and may be fined.

Police advised members of public to adopt the following measures to avoid falling victim to online purchase scams:

* Make your online purchases only from reputable vendors;

* If advanced payments are necessary, only transact with people you know and trust;

* Check that the person or company you are buying from is physically located where they claim to be;

* Check the company or seller's track record, and make enquiries with the clients and customers about the service they received from the seller.

Old 11-03-2016, 06:10 AM

All she needed was to get a "Robert" bank account. Market rate is about $1000 per month and may varies. Don't have kang tao to get one? Then don't be a fool. :D

Police arrest suspected online scammer who failed to deliver diaper bags after collecting money

A 32-year-old woman was arrested after being suspected of cheating multiple victims in an online scam.

Chew Hui Min

SINGAPORE - A 32-year-old woman suspected of cheating multiple victims in an online scam has been arrested.

The police received many reports in January from victims who had paid for diaper bags for sale online, but did not receive them.

The suspect convinced the victims to transfer the payment for the bags to a bank account with the promise that the bags will be delivered by post.

Police established the identity of the suspect, who was arrested along Chai Chee Avenue.

If found guilty of committing cheating, she can be jailed up to 10 years and may be fined.

Police advised members of public to adopt the following measures to avoid falling victim to online purchase scams:

* If advanced payments are necessary, only transact with people you know and trust;

* Check that the person or company you are buying from is physically located where they claim to be;

* Check the company or seller's track record, and make enquiries with the clients and customers about the service they received from the seller.

Old 11-03-2016, 06:10 AM

Old 11-03-2016, 06:30 AM

Thumbs up Life in New Zealand boring as hell

Still thinking of coming to NZ?
Better think twice.

An English newspaper journalist has dubbed the idyllic Golden Bay region of the South Island "boring as hell", after he gave up the big cities of London and New Delhi for what he thought would be a "dream existence" in small town New Zealand.

The UK Telegraph's Peter Foster wrote the 2009 piece "Life in a New Zealand 'paradise' turned sour pretty swiftly" after he moved to Takaka in the scenic north-west corner of the South Island with his young family.

The piece was republished by the Telegraph last month in the wake of the Waikato job advert that got headlines around the world.

The sub-heading to the recent Telegraph story said: "A GP surgery in the rural New Zealand town of Tokoroa has failed to attract a junior doctor to work there despite a generous £190k salary. Peter Foster can understand why."

Dr Alan Kenny from Tokoroa posted an ad for a colleague - offering a startling $400,000 a year - and it went global after it was reported in the Herald last month.

Dr Kenny attributed the lack of interest in the job to a perception of rural general practice being a dead-end.

The job attracted applicants from all around the world and in New Zealand.

Foster, who is now the Telegraph's US Editor based in Washington DC, started his 2009 piece in a tone matching that perception.

"It was one morning during the school run that I finally realised that life in paradise wasn't for me. There are no traffic jams in heaven, just an undulating bike ride to the local kindergarten through fields of buttercups and vanilla fudge cows."

And it's not long before he builds on this feeling of apparent frustration.

"On the back of the bike the first-born yabbers away as only a soon-to-be-four-year-old can; bleating at the newborn lambs and pointing upwards into a firmament as blue as the gaze of the late Paul Newman.

"'Look Daddy,' he says, brimming with the joys of a New Zealand spring, 'It's a skylark? Can you hear him?'

"I could, and yet much as I wished to share in the boy's innocent enthusiasm for the birdlife, my own mood was decidedly unlarklike. In fact, if I'd had a gun, I'd have taken pleasure in blasting it from the sky."

So why, then, did he move to Golden Bay in the first place?

Well, he had been a journalist "scrumming it" in big cities for a decade - London for six and New Delhi for four - and so wanted to take his young family away from the noise and dirt of a big city.

So they settled in the small rural town of Takaka, in the southeastern end of Golden Bay.
In his own words: "The idea was to take our young family from a sooty suburb in New Delhi (pop. 20 million) to the tiny rural town of Takaka (pop. 1,182) on the South Island and prove there really was more to life than career ladders, commuting and dropping the kids at daycare. (I'm still haunted by the London friend who said he didn't know what his son liked to eat because he 'usually ate at nursery'.)..."

Throughout the article, Foster balances the qualities of his new home - "catching your red snapper at sunset and pounding the deserted windswept beaches" - with sentences supposedly outlining the drawbacks of living in Golden Bay and New Zealand.

"It is, quite literally, the end of the earth (which was the point) but at times during the past year, standing on the beautiful beach at the bottom of our garden, I did start to wonder if I might topple off without anybody actually noticing. Being awake while the rest of the world is asleep is not healthy for lifelong news junkies."

He also felt the need to apologise to his kids, who by the sounds of it were loving the freedom and open space of Takataka.

"So while it's wonderful for young children to have their father around all day, a father's not much use if he's become a lunatic lark-slayer.

"More seriously, I hope they will forgive me for taking them back to a high-rise city and they'll adjust again to the long hours ahead of dad disappearing into his office. No doubt there's a balance out there - somewhere - but this year I didn't find it," he wrote.

Foster and his family only lasted a year in New Zealand.

He spent three years in Beijing then moved to America in 2012. He has reported for the Telegraph for more than a decade, covering two Olympic Games, 9/11 in New York, the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami, the post-conflict phases in Afghanistan and Iraq and the 2011 Fukushima disaster in Japan.

He said he didn't regret "a single second" of the year spent in small town New Zealand, however.

"Life turned out exactly as billed, but in the end it just felt different from how I'd hoped it would. We've made good friends and grown stronger as a family, learning plenty of new things about each other - good and not so good - and gained a healthily broad perspective on life.

I'll never forget the daily walks on the beach, the afternoons foraging and exploring and the evenings fishing off the rocks. Each and every experience, even the skylarks on the school run, has been wonderful, magical - and yet...and yet.

"Whisper it softly, but bliss is, well - I'll say it straight out - boring as hell. Or should that be boring as heaven? After a year in the pristine seclusion of Golden Bay tending the veg plot, I crave the infernal stink of the big city and the juice-inducing competition of the rat race," he wrote.

- NZ Herald

Old 11-03-2016, 06:30 AM

All she needed was to get a "Robert" bank account. Market rate is about $1000 per month and may varies. Don't have kang tao to get one? Then don't be a fool. :D

Chew Hui Min

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1