The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossShark View Post
I remember seeing some bro recommended V**ky here before but when I recently checked, was told she had left. Does any bro know where she working now?
ex bukit merah vicky? Pm me
Old 29-01-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Ohthatsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
Bro, for spas near CBD or bugis with young prc quite hard to get 3B, market rate is 4B. I know one sultry horny young prc ML from Dongbei who does one dragon 一条龙 standard and full 1 hour solid professional massage with steamy FJ. Spa environment very clean and luxurious , in a discreet high end expat area near CBD along sg river. looks exotic a bit like Kpop star Luna and also a bit like xinjiang actress Gulinazhar. rare exotic hidden gem. She even has special Juagen technique she learnt in South Korea. You have to try it to know how exotic this is. just pmed you. fellow bros feel free to pm me for help
Pm contact bro
Old 29-01-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Ohthatsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamuses View Post
Been reading about this big tits A*** in Bugis so had to try today. Came in and she was smiling, teasing me here and there. As the massage went on, she keeps slipping her finger in my ass crack. Felt so good. Gave me a nice hj from that position. She then turn me around and did hj with her forearm technique, it was weird but felt so good. Pop the qn for full svc and of course she said no but I know this from experience, it's never no. Unfortunately she was on her period so will get the full svc next time. So BJ and bf for now. Alot of teeth for the BJ but she was doing it so passionately so I didn't wanna stop her so I also tahan. At one point, she jam her fingers in my asshole, I jumped and call her her a crazy bitch. She laugh and continue pleasing me. After a while dropped a load on her tits. Cleaned up, gave her a tip and bounce. Will definitely be back for the pussy. As I left, saw H****. Small lady. But just staring at me as I left. Some say her boobs bigger but I couldn't tell. Guess will have to book her too to find out..
Hi bro can pm ctc?
Old 29-01-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

I didn't like the service too. Cannot remember the name (out of the 2), she also was not rude or anything... but she had bad breadth and I lost all mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
I know Anna is reputable and all, but besides me, did anyone else not get good service from her? Or in fact, was her attitude towards you a bit not-good? like not mean or rude, just rather meh.
And I've patronise her thrice, both at the previous and current shop.

(however I'll still encourage you to try because for the most part, she has good reviews so clearly she's doing something right)
Old 29-01-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
I didn't like the service too. Cannot remember the name (out of the 2), she also was not rude or anything... but she had bad breadth and I lost all mood.
Bad breath can be gargle with Listerine, some are having tonsil stone, whitish and yellowish in color, the stone accumulate inside (trapped) tonsil for many years. The stone had to be removes or it will smell forever. The odour is like a piece of garlic caught between your tooth and you rubbed it with your fingers.
The best time to kiss your women is the beer sessions, no smell at all.

Last edited by Newsasap; 29-01-2024 at 10:26 AM. Reason: A
Old 29-01-2024, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
lanlanlor has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Been reading about this big tits A*** in Bugis so had to try today. Came in and she was smiling, teasing me here and there. As the massage went on, she keeps slipping her finger in my ass crack. Felt so good. Gave me a nice hj from that position. She then turn me around and did hj with her forearm technique, it was weird but felt so good. Pop the qn for full svc and of course she said no but I know this from experience, it's never no. Unfortunately she was on her period so will get the full svc next time. So BJ and bf for now. Alot of teeth for the BJ but she was doing it so passionately so I didn't wanna stop her so I also tahan. At one point, she jam her fingers in my asshole, I jumped and call her her a crazy bitch. She laugh and continue pleasing me. After a while dropped a load on her tits. Cleaned up, gave her a tip and bounce. Will definitely be back for the pussy. As I left, saw H****. Small lady. But just staring at me as I left. Some say her boobs bigger but I couldn't tell. Guess will have to book her too to find out..

pm ctc pls bro
Old 29-01-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
just went to bugis cube level 2, the TCM-named shop nearest to escalator and beside the food shop..

got chopped carrot.. on sms, they say:
$50 for massage
$88 for massage + juagen

but turns out, if want ejaculate they will charge +$50.. end up paying $138 for shitty service and went home damn sian..
You can try the TCM at level 5.

Look for X** Y*, her massage strength is good and melons is good.
Old 29-01-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
SamsPirateforti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, can anyone share Anna contact with me? I remember it used to be Shu X** Y** but I can’t find the contact after changing phone. Thanks!!!
Old 29-01-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
You can try the TCM at level 5.

Look for X** Y*, her massage strength is good and melons is good.
What abt extra for release & damage? ..
Old 29-01-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
What abt extra for release & damage? ..
Damage is the same as others.
Old 29-01-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Damage is the same as others.
Think minimum is 88+50=138 rite?
Old 31-01-2024, 11:53 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
unbrokensquid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, can PM the contact pls? Thanks in advance (:
Old 03-02-2024, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
user002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate any cbd spa reco…
Old 03-02-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
desdez is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Just finished the session with my viet syt, still as steamy.Solid 10/10 massage,this morning woke up from bad sleep due to neck pain,so decide to pay her a visit to see if she can fix it.Her massage really helps lots.2nd visit to her,her sensual improved more sensual, more twist and turn and some edging technique with quite alot oil after a while she put my dick in between her blossom and give me a boob job,damn shiok i trying my best not to shoot afterwards she lean forward to let me play with her boobs.I was busy sucking her C cup boobs. Her hdly improved quite alot more teasing at the groin area.Paid the same tips to keep it affordable.
Hi bro, mind sharing the contact details ? Thank you
Old 03-02-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
desdez is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Just finished the session with my viet syt, still as steamy.Solid 10/10 massage,this morning woke up from bad sleep due to neck pain,so decide to pay her a visit to see if she can fix it.Her massage really helps lots.2nd visit to her,her sensual improved more sensual, more twist and turn and some edging technique with quite alot oil after a while she put my dick in between her blossom and give me a boob job,damn shiok i trying my best not to shoot afterwards she lean forward to let me play with her boobs.I was busy sucking her C cup boobs. Her hdly improved quite alot more teasing at the groin area.Paid the same tips to keep it affordable.
Hi bro, mind sharing the contact details? Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1