The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 10
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!
Re: Braless locals

recently came back from oversea trip.

there was this lady, probably 20+, decent looking but didn't pay much attention to her during the flight.

it was only when we were about to alight from the plane, she put on her sling bag across her chest and that is where i saw her nipples' imprint on the tank top.

from the shape can tell that she has perky tits and very hard nipples as the plane was super cold.

her nipples were right in my face as she was standing and i was still seating down.

what a view !
Old 25-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankarel View Post
recently came back from oversea trip.

there was this lady, probably 20+, decent looking but didn't pay much attention to her during the flight.

it was only when we were about to alight from the plane, she put on her sling bag across her chest and that is where i saw her nipples' imprint on the tank top.

from the shape can tell that she has perky tits and very hard nipples as the plane was super cold.

her nipples were right in my face as she was standing and i was still seating down.

what a view !
Lucky you but no touching!
Old 25-06-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
doubletap is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
touch......... would constitute MOLEST ah!!!
Old 27-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
mamasboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once I saw a caucasian lady at Bugis without wearing bra and her nipples are hard and obviously pokey

There was a local Chinese aunty around 40s who goes braless near choa chu kang. Every morning when i go to work and walk to mrt, i saw her coming back from shopping at ntuc, carrying ntuc plastic bags. Obviously she was not wearing a bra because i can clearly see her two nipples beneath her blouse But haven't seen her lately for about 2 months already.

I am sure most of the women stay at home braless. My wife stays at home braless. My mother-in-law stays at home bralesss. My mother-in-law is sexy especially when she comes out of shower from bathroom with just a towel wrapped around and walks through kitchen and living room and goes into her room. Then she comes out with just a tshirt and shorts but without bra. Her nipples are not pokey, may be her breasts are already saggy but i caught her downblouse a few times and still a nice pair of melons. I saw her upskirt once but she was wearing a pink panty haha.

My maid also stays at home braless. I didn't notice she was braless or rather i didn't pay much attention until one day when she was wearing a loose sleeveless blouse that has a wide opening for arms and from that arm hole, i can clearly see her whole of breast including her brown nipple and it gave me instant hard-on.

So if you are staying with your mother-in-law or aunty or sis-in-law or lady roommates and want to find out whether they are braless at home, you just need to peek into their room a bit. If you see there is a bra hanging somewhere in the room then you are sure that they take off bra at home and will only wear bra when they go out

Long time ago, while i was studying for uni, if i was studying or doing projects late, i just went to my aunty's place near my school to sleep over. My aunty also stays braless at home. At home, she just wears spaghetti top but i can see her nipples poking out from the spaghetti top
Old 29-06-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 16
cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar99 View Post
I usually go clubbing with my gf (avg 2 times a month). She will wear very sexy dress (single piece type) without panty and bra. Some of her dress are thin & fitting to the body where you can see her protruding nipple. She does enjoy and gets excited especially when guys starred at her boobs. I will touch and rub her at the dance floor or within our drinks table, and I can feel her super wet and hot pussy whenever i insert my finger (without panty and short dress make it so easy for fingering activities). We end up having a wild & hard fuck right after the club becos we both gets so horny.
At times, we get so heated up that we even settle for a quickie in carpark before getting home.
lol.... same..... like to finger her until she's so wet than release her to the dancefloor and see the wolves zone in on her....
Old 01-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWiFi View Post
Ok, I'm guilty of going bra-less too.
Heard got many people looking for u!!!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 06-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
aunthamsup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bra less quite common. Have few aunts at home Oso nv wear bra.
Old 06-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 10
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Of course no touching. i should have snap a pic.
Old 06-07-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 22
b00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterb00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My neighbor was hanging her laundry along the corridor. She was not wearing bra. Can see her pokies thru her black top damn sexy. Wan lan eh.

She will sometime hang her undies out... damn sexy. Lacy bra and panties.

She is quite a looker with slim long legs..
Old 07-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00ze View Post
My neighbor was hanging her laundry along the corridor. She was not wearing bra. Can see her pokies thru her black top damn sexy. Wan lan eh.

She will sometime hang her undies out... damn sexy. Lacy bra and panties.

She is quite a looker with slim long legs..

Try to snipe her hanging laundry..and her sexy undies..
Old 07-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
sbfmember2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once drove behind a motor bike and the pillion rider was wearing a big white T-shirt, as the biker sped up the wind blew her top up, no bra!!, exposing a pair of big firm boobies pressed against the rider. Real turned on at the sight of it.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
daveinaction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just saw one lady wearing long dress with pokies, no local though, seems like pinay maid. Nowadays maid so daring ah?
Old 07-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nowadays a lot of people lack of sexual activity

enjoy lah!!!
Old 09-07-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 12
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfmember2014 View Post
Once drove behind a motor bike and the pillion rider was wearing a big white T-shirt, as the biker sped up the wind blew her top up, no bra!!, exposing a pair of big firm boobies pressed against the rider. Real turned on at the sight of it.
Very daring girl!
Right place right time for you huh!
Old 10-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
sbfmember2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes TS, was a real turn on for me. and she was in this pair of ultra short shorts too. It has been years already but that image still plays on my mind.

Quote:
Very daring girl!
Right place right time for you huh!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1