The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pangeran Jayakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Will be heading to Jakarta next month for the first time since the pandemic.

Haven't heard anybody mention anything about Pangjay. Are the bars open and doing business like before Covid?

Used to be my go to neighborhood for the SYTs.
Yes, was there earlier this month.
LA, Royal, VFour, Mega Ayu, all open. Plenty of young girls inside, 400-500k should be enough for a session.
Pick your poison
Old 17-06-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
LA, Royal, VFour, Mega Ayu, all open. Plenty of young girls inside, 400-500k should be enough for a session.
Pick your poison
How does it work there? Are they massage parlor with special or like classic and might need to order drinks or clubbing. Is it recommendable for tourists and non Bahasa Indonesia speaking people. Thanks.
Old 17-06-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
How does it work there? Are they massage parlor with special or like classic and might need to order drinks or clubbing. Is it recommendable for tourists and non Bahasa Indonesia speaking people. Thanks.
It's like Classic, you go in and there will be mama san waiting upfront and girls sitting at the back. You can just choose and head up, or sit down first have a few drinks.
No pool table and place not as big as classic, the room is even more barebones than Classic.

There are plenty of Koreans/Japanese/Chinese customers, so yeah, they should somewhat be able to help you.
Otherwise just google translate.
Old 17-06-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It's like Classic, you go in and there will be mama san waiting upfront and girls sitting at the back. You can just choose and head up, or sit down first have a few drinks.
No pool table and place not as big as classic, the room is even more barebones than Classic.

There are plenty of Koreans/Japanese/Chinese customers, so yeah, they should somewhat be able to help you.
Otherwise just google translate.
Thanks really appreciate ur help.
Old 18-06-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Jens1122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My local friend warned me against going to these places and I tried once. Lived to regret it..it is messy and for poor locals..the gals are never checked for sex diseases..Good luck for those who go. My local friend told me the place also gets raided often by the polisi there
Old 18-06-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
prisonbreak69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Pick your poison
It s 375k period.Stop overpaying
Old 19-06-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens1122 View Post
My local friend warned me against going to these places and I tried once. Lived to regret it..it is messy and for poor locals..the gals are never checked for sex diseases..Good luck for those who go. My local friend told me the place also gets raided often by the polisi there
Thanks will avoid them. Any recommendation for massage (real massage and good one) will HJ only. No want Fs or Bj and like that usually how much should i pay.

Just a newbie question. Do you all change money to rupiah in SG or in Indonesia. Is the rate better here over there? Any recommended places for exchanging money. Many thanks.
Old 19-06-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks will avoid them. Any recommendation for massage (real massage and good one) will HJ only. No want Fs or Bj and like that usually how much should i pay.

Just a newbie question. Do you all change money to rupiah in SG or in Indonesia. Is the rate better here over there? Any recommended places for exchanging money. Many thanks.
Just go to Delta Spa and they have many branches in Jakarta and you can google for their locations.

You may change in SG as the rates are almost the same as in Jakarta
Old 19-06-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
baoziQQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Just curious about the strip club scene in Jakarta, is it worth visiting? I've read places like malioboro and club tease are such places. Not sure what are the gate charges to look see.
any tips or advance from fellow bros are greatly appreciated!
Old 19-06-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by baoziQQ View Post
Just curious about the strip club scene in Jakarta, is it worth visiting? I've read places like malioboro and club tease are such places.
any tips or advance from fellow bros are greatly appreciated!

You are few years late, I would think strip clubs are almost extinct in Jkt. Nowadays what you might find in Malio/KC etc are sexy dancers... so I don't think you can call them strip clubs anymore since the girls doesn't strip (but with see-through costumes).

Forget about tease club, don't bother wasting your time going there if you wanna see sexy dancers. (same applies to club 36).

As for whether is it worth visiting, you just have to try it yourself to find out. Just do a search in this forum/thread, most of the info are there.

Quote:
Not sure what are the gate charges to look see.
I'm guessing you mean cover charge? Should be around 150k a pax for malio.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 19-06-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonbreak69 View Post
It s 375k period.Stop overpaying
Sure, sorry big boss, I always buy drink for myself and maybe the girls, my own fault I pay more than your price.
Old 20-06-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I have fucked the Starmoon's happy hour fat girls for 320k more than 5 x.
Can someone tell me how MEGA AYU's 700k session works.
Do I get two fat girls for 700k in MEGA AYU ?
Old 20-06-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

looking at the current market, want a good massage ending with happy ending is delta spa but HJ only. anything else (elsewhere), massage is piano type right?
Old 20-06-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
looking at the current market, want a good massage ending with happy ending is delta spa but HJ only. anything else (elsewhere), massage is piano type right?
Delta Spa therapists provide legit massage with happy ending.

Anything more depends on your rapport with the therapists and of course you need $ to entice them but not everyone will take the risk.

Previously I had a regular therapist at Delta Spa and she would strip naked for me and I would tip her RP300k and that was before covid.
Old 20-06-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Delta Spa therapists provide legit massage with happy ending.

Anything more depends on your rapport with the therapists and of course you need $ to entice them but not everyone will take the risk.

Previously I had a regular therapist at Delta Spa and she would strip naked for me and I would tip her RP300k and that was before covid.
thanks for sharing bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1