The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bracket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Going to amsterdam

Any bros got tips on what/where/how and price? =D

Otherwise, i'll just explore and update if possible!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Going to amsterdam

hi, take a train to the <central station>. then it is walking distance, u juz need to work across the streets.

u will have no problem locating it, as it is one of the top 3 tourists attractions to go to.

anyway, charges are 40-50 euros, the ladies there are very similar to wad u'll see on those XXX videos. they will be on display on those windows panels, if u like, u can juz open the door and enter.. i thnk the curtains will then be drawn.. also theres live sex shows there too... charges not sure..

cameras are NOT allowed. u will get into trouble if u try taking pics of the gals on display.. i think there are gangsters protecting them.

Hope this helps.
Old 06-12-2007, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 17
SexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of lightSexKing972 is a glorious beacon of light

another word is

去 荷 兰
Old 06-12-2007, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
World Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorld Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's around EUR50 per pop (about 20 mins), though they have a horrible habit of trying to charge more for "extras", such as taking off their top, bbbj, etc. So I recommend asking beforehand what the basic fee includes.

Oh, another thing, the women on the main/major streets tend to be older and less attractive. I'd recommend walking around the sidestreets for better looking ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1