The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Cancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-08-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Iamhere123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake45 View Post
tinder so far is the best for me..

I've 2 success in about a year. both are syt type.

just sharing my tips
1. don't be too desperate, just act cool and good, the more you don't want it, the more it will happen.
2. act fast and decisive, meet up within the week. if the conversation drag too long, it will fade.
Thank you for this.. i'll try..
Old 06-08-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Wow how you find FWBs on linkedin? Im surprised, its usually a professional platform...
Those seems professional also lonely and horny. You can discuss biz and invite them for wine. When they hinted you they also wanna fuck, go for the kill.
Old 08-08-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
blue881 is Cool - loads of Potential

Happened to date a milf mother of one daughter a graduate from michat. She 40s abit plump yet cute for me. During chat I said I’m not a married guy so tis get to sian her for a dinner then after next week at H81. She a sex prey whom I feel sextify me a lot. All kind of sex act u wish she just try her best.
Old 08-08-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

tacked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a girl from tinder once and before I get any bros hopes up, this girl is chubby, got tummy, but with the right curves. I managed to get her to dinner and spent a night at her office.

Well dinner was normal but what was underneath was not. Her pic was demure and innocent but when we met up, her tits were almost bursting out. I shall skip dinner and head on with my exploits. I figure she was an F cup (or G) but I already paid for dinner so...

We were alone in here office and then we started to make out. I was a bit scared at first, what if we got caught, she said no one comes here after 10pm. Alright then, I shall make my move.

I slowly (but with trembling hands) unbutton her slowly, revealing her black bra. It's so huge and creamy... then she did the unexpected, she pushed me back and took off my trousers. Well, I couldn't help but release a moan.

She got down on here knees and took off her bra. Pink... Nipples... This is rare. She then slowly gave me the best blow job ever, she would start very slow, spit on it and then throw in a boob and hand job. It was heaven, saliva and precum all mixed in her tits.

I don't think she is that innocent any more, wonder where she learn that.

That was heaven. Then she shocked me again, she gabbed my arms to cup her tits and just when I was about to cum, she said she don't swallow, just COF pls. And she wearing specs.... But I came everywhere.

Well it was one just lucky moment from tinder but I seeing her again soon.
Old 08-08-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Matched on tinder with a hot feminine Thai ladyboy. Slutty looking she had long blonde hair, nice fake boobs and a nice size cock. It was awesome as she rubbed her cock against mine. It was amazing sucking her beautiful cock before i began fucking her tight asshole. To finish off she swallowed my cum whilst she cummed on chest. Even took a few videos of the session
Old 08-08-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Seedlesss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met an average looking yoga instructor from Coffee Meets Bagel. Enjoys how she acts innocent & pure. Once I unlocked her, her sex drive is out of this world. Pretty tight & low mileage vagina but unshaved with finely sparse hairs. Body is smooth with small cute nipples. Only letdown was her face, probably a 5/10 in my opinion. Also realized she had a bf & was cheating him. She claim her bf has never touched her.

Spent time doing yoga with her and eventually had sex in many twisty positions. To her, cowgirl leg split was basic. She rode my dick & bounced on the bed in splits like a pro. After we became more regular, she got me to try Plow pose and Bridge. The most extreme one was something like this, where my naughty semen flowed from her vagina & dripped on her unsuspecting face. She isn't flexible enough to reach my balls though.

I sprayed so much inside her on a weekly routine, I decided to dump her because thrill was no longer there. Avoided her once and she used a separate number to call me. I continued to block her. I hope her bf leaves her for some other better lady. I saw her profile on Tinder again shortly after I dumped her, probably looking for other dicks to satisfy her.

https://www.asianyogatherapy.com/mem...php?member=293
Old 10-08-2022, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedlesss View Post
Met an average looking yoga instructor from Coffee Meets Bagel. Enjoys how she acts innocent & pure. Once I unlocked her, her sex drive is out of this world. Pretty tight & low mileage vagina but unshaved with finely sparse hairs. Body is smooth with small cute nipples. Only letdown was her face, probably a 5/10 in my opinion. Also realized she had a bf & was cheating him. She claim her bf has never touched her.

Spent time doing yoga with her and eventually had sex in many twisty positions. To her, cowgirl leg split was basic. She rode my dick & bounced on the bed in splits like a pro. After we became more regular, she got me to try Plow pose and Bridge. The most extreme one was something like this, where my naughty semen flowed from her vagina & dripped on her unsuspecting face. She isn't flexible enough to reach my balls though.

I sprayed so much inside her on a weekly routine, I decided to dump her because thrill was no longer there. Avoided her once and she used a separate number to call me. I continued to block her. I hope her bf leaves her for some other better lady. I saw her profile on Tinder again shortly after I dumped her, probably looking for other dicks to satisfy her.

https://www.asianyogatherapy.com/mem...php?member=293
This profile is the one u fuck?
Old 10-08-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Spindle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Might be a amateur question here. For married bro, do you tell them you are married first or after you meet up once?
Old 10-08-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolocarpediem View Post
been having fun on dating apps, so just sharing my own experience and observations so far. feel free to agree or disagree and to share any comments too!

- tinder has the best hit rate for me, by far among all the apps
- girls wanna have fun too like all of us, but they don't want to feel cheap. so use that knowledge to your advantage
- "looking for genuine connection" or "looking for something serious" or "not looking for anything casual" does not mean more difficult to bed, some put that there so they don't have to feel easy or cheap being on the app (see point above)
- of course there are some who are more open and outright wanna have fun, those can be more direct much faster, but minority lar
- be a nice guy, and show real interest in the girl and not just sex
- but don't be a simp
- don't show even little sign of being desperate
- every girl you meet have 10-20 guys at least talking to her at the same time, sometimes even message her on tinder during your date. know that, deal with it, don't show any jealousy (see point above)
- sometimes patience helps, show you are human, go on a few dates first, don't show that all you think about is sex
- don't make her feel cheap, no hotel 81

will think of more when comes to my mind, but let me know what do you guys think. have fun bros!
i agree like totally 💯 with bro yolocarpediem here
Old 10-08-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
If this is profile and the bro who posted gave only 5/10 for looks. Then his standard must be damn high. For me easily 6.5-7/10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
This profile is the one u fuck?
Old 10-08-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
For me is dont ask dont tell. If she ask then lie and lie. Unless are damn good at brainwashing them, once they know you are married they may stop chatting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Might be a amateur question here. For married bro, do you tell them you are married first or after you meet up once?
Old 10-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Spindle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
For me is dont ask dont tell. If she ask then lie and lie. Unless are damn good at brainwashing them, once they know you are married they may stop chatting.
Thanks for the advise, I'm new to the game. Recently chatting up this OL on wechat for a week, nowadays she even initiate the convo. She even said after 730pm there's nobody at the office with a smiley face. Is that a invite?
Old 10-08-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
meyousg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone interested in exchanging ctc pm me
Old 10-08-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Thanks for the advise, I'm new to the game. Recently chatting up this OL on wechat for a week, nowadays she even initiate the convo. She even said after 730pm there's nobody at the office with a smiley face. Is that a invite?
swing by, and you shall know. keep us updated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1