The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2023, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Tell the girls to order whatever the fuck they want first.
Ask them enough order or not, if not enough can order more. Order more lobster, crab, wine, all the expensive dishes. HAHAHA.
Once they are done ordering whatever the fuck they want, you tell them and the waiter you already settled your dinner elsewhere before coming.
After the waiter comes with all the food, tell them you are busy and need to leave now.
Leave them with the hefty bill. HAHAHA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Not nice, but i did actually do that once w an obvious gold digger...lesson taught
To add-on, if cheapo/gold digger wants to order more during mid-way, then immediately split the spill.

If executed as per steps and being accountable for your own actions to the waiter/restaurant owner beforehand, there is nothing the restaurant owner or the police can do anything to you. You don't even have to pay a single cent for her. Don't even need to run, you only need to walk out with your head held high. HAHAHA.

There is no need to play the goodie goodie and pay everything.

Tell you something. Nobody pities the Carrot Head, the only thing that the girl thinks of is whether he can be exploited more if she is a cheapo/gold digger.
No girl wants to fuck a Carrot Head because the Carrot Head is mentally dumb. HAHAHA.
The differentiating point is how do you know someone is treating you as a Carrot Head? I will leave this to you to think about it. HAHAHA.

Last edited by sbwow; 18-07-2023 at 01:15 PM.
Old 18-07-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

On social apps, if can chance upon any 6/10 or better local gals and have a home run will be like winning a lottery. Think about it, if she is attractive, has a decent job, nice character, does she need to go on social app to look for ONS/FWB or worst, a bf or husband?
Now not just the social app or dating app, potential scammers are everywhere, LinkedIn too. Typical profile,
1 pretty Asian, usually Chinese picture
2 stated either as self employed or senior staff of big US firms
3 limited profile information, probably graduate from some ivy league uni and a couple of jobs that don't look right. Eg someone in her 30s who only started work not long but are already MD of a big firm, etc
The best bit, she adds, follows you and requests you to accept and follow back.
Luckily most of these scammers are either from the dame school of scammers, or they really lack in the creativity department.
Life is such, anything that seems too good, likely ain't true.
Old 18-07-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 11
drache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
On social apps, if can chance upon any 6/10 or better local gals and have a home run will be like winning a lottery. Think about it, if she is attractive, has a decent job, nice character, does she need to go on social app to look for ONS/FWB or worst, a bf or husband?
Now not just the social app or dating app, potential scammers are everywhere, LinkedIn too. Typical profile,
1 pretty Asian, usually Chinese picture
2 stated either as self employed or senior staff of big US firms
3 limited profile information, probably graduate from some ivy league uni and a couple of jobs that don't look right. Eg someone in her 30s who only started work not long but are already MD of a big firm, etc
The best bit, she adds, follows you and requests you to accept and follow back.
Luckily most of these scammers are either from the dame school of scammers, or they really lack in the creativity department.
Life is such, anything that seems too good, likely ain't true.
u're familiar with the game ya, thanks for sharing
Old 18-07-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 11
Justwannahvfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustwannahvfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
To me it's always a red flag when a date brings someone else along for the dinner, worse still if bring more than one.

Meeting up for a date shld always be a 1-1 affair. And both parties shld have chatted & be comfortable enough to meet up.

If her excuse is she's not comfortable to meet up alone, I will rather not continue with the date.
agreed. this one is a red flag for me. since i won't seeing her anytime soon or ever, i'll paid my bill only and ask her "how much is mine".
Old 18-07-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
omnia7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyomnia7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlaar View Post
Last time meet up a milf for a dinner at a bar, end up she bring two more female friends without informing me, ordering food and drinks and bill all on me. Really very disappointed. The worst date I ever have.
Come together chop you vege head bro
Old 18-07-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
To add-on, if cheapo/gold digger wants to order more during mid-way, then immediately split the spill.

If executed as per steps and being accountable for your own actions to the waiter/restaurant owner beforehand, there is nothing the restaurant owner or the police can do anything to you. You don't even have to pay a single cent for her. Don't even need to run, you only need to walk out with your head held high. HAHAHA.

Tell you something. Nobody pities the Carrot Head, the only thing that the girl thinks of is whether he can be exploited more if she is a cheapo/gold digger.
No girl wants to fuck a Carrot Head because the Carrot Head is mentally dumb. HAHAHA.
The differentiating point is how do you know someone is treating you as a Carrot Head? I will leave this to you to think about it. HAHAHA.
U know how I avoid being a carrot head? This is my personal approach. U may have your own strategy.

1. I never use fancy dinner to impress a girl on the 1st date. Not looking for ons anyway.
2. In my dating app profile, I put "first few dates will be coffee sessions".
This will auto filter away the freeloaders.
Old 18-07-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
U know how I avoid being a carrot head? This is my personal approach. U may have your own strategy.

1. I never use fancy dinner to impress a girl on the 1st date. Not looking for ons anyway.
2. In my dating app profile, I put "first few dates will be coffee sessions".
This will auto filter away the freeloaders.
Good one.
To add, do not assume
1 rich gals won't be stingy
2 professionals such as lawyers and accountants should be cool and won't expect a free ride, meal or drink, even better, a branded gift
No matter how experienced you can be, do not rule out the probability of being chopped. A date can go well but when you think you are in for a happy ending, the bomb then drops and explodes.
My buddy, AA, had a recent experience. Met a random gal from an app, claimed to be a language teacher, met at a restaurant asked by her. When ordering, she claimed she only drank wine. Red flag 1.
Then instead of chatting with AA, she was more busy with the guests on next table. When time to leave, she didn't bother to share the damage, worst, not even a thank you and just left as though AA would want to bonk her.
Anyway, I consoled him, at least it's just a meal and wine. Imagine she's a gold digger and sucked hin dry.
Old 18-07-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When ordering, she claimed she only drank wine. Red flag 1.
Then instead of chatting with AA, she was more busy with the guests on next table. When time to leave, she didn't bother to share the damage, worst, not even a thank you and just left as though AA would want to bonk her.
This girl definitely has issues and looks like she wanted to play revenge against guys probably from bad experiences previously.

She totally treated your friend like a piece of trash, a sucker for sex only. HAHAHA.

Even if it is platonic friendship, no one would do that. This looks extremely bad.
Old 18-07-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Once I happened to matched a biker girl. Had long hair, average face, big B cups and some tattoos incl back tattoos. We dated for a few months.
Wow so shiok! Fantasy achieved banging doggy a biker girl with back tattoos hehe
And she also super love to bbbj me under the desk while I am on zoom meeting. Always have to triple check mute sound and turn off video when she make me too high and also when I explode into her mouth haha good memories
Old 18-07-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Good sharing. To add on, these gold diggers won't be appreciative or think of you in a better way even if you splurge on an expensive meal on her (if u are hoping to score some brownie pts)

They are just looking for simps to leech on every week for free restaurant meals & wine, and you are nothing but just a number to them
Old 18-07-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
This girl definitely has issues and looks like she wanted to play revenge against guys probably from bad experiences previously.

She totally treated your friend like a piece of trash, a sucker for sex only. HAHAHA.

Even if it is platonic friendship, no one would do that. This looks extremely bad.
I totally agree.
The worst bit, next table was an older couple, Singapore man with angmo wife, step angmo daughter who's dating one of the musicians in the bistro.
This shameless bitch saw happily chatting with the older man who's also bragging about his corporate days.
I told me friend, he should just make an excuse and leave. Let her have all the time she wanted to speak to others. But before that, asked the waiter to serve the most expensive liqueur there, for every table of diners perhaps? Lol
Old 18-07-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
CartonK is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Nicole Seah this kind of 'naive-look' also can open-puxxy for 'snake' who still needs app? Just be brave, and caressing caressing, will get! Snake is snake, being snake do pay!
Old 19-07-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I told me friend, he should just make an excuse and leave. Let her have all the time she wanted to speak to others. But before that, asked the waiter to serve the most expensive liqueur there, for every table of diners perhaps? Lol
Tell your friend, don't be a Softie.
Penis go Soft, Wallet become even Softer. HAHAHA.
Old 21-07-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have any luck with GENUINE girls on TANTAN app?
So many beautiful girls, Model-like, so easy to get a ‘like’ from them
but I would say most are fakes.
Don’t say date but even getting a proper genuine conversation is so hard.
So often they’ll ask you where you from, where you stay, what you work …
and then ultimately they’ll ask to add you in WA or WC.
This is so often their SOP, no use reporting cos clones will always emerge and the admin team in TANTAN cannot do much to stop scammers.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-07-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Seems like WA is their favourite now, was in Kl last week, tried to look for gal via wechat. But ender up they (scammers) tried to hook me to WA instead.. all of them asked to give number to chat on WA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1