The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BC88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cumming Raw

Anyone experienced this situation with your girls before?

Before starting, the girl expect safe sex, and condom is a must, play safe and avoid pregnancy

then when you have sex until both very shiok, then the girl suddenly tell you "I want you to cum inside me...."

It is like when they high already, they don't care, just want to feel you spurt inside her.......
Old 11-08-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tombyron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cumming Raw

that's normal la bro..at first they very shy..and when you start to rock..all hell break loose..haha
Old 11-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lemon69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did that many times wif my ex-gf raw....wif-out condom...shoot rite inside..luckily always no miss fire till now. Mi will do raw if a chance appears...feelings totally different compare wearing rubber...feeling like having putting something into a lukewarm surrounding...am i rite bro out there?
Old 11-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

they just want to 'trick' u to make them pregnant, and settle down with u...lol

but do agree with bro tombyron...that when they high, they will want all sorts of things...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 11-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
halcyon77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

raw is definitely shiok but for me, I only do my gf raw and only when she's on the pill.

reason is because I am not one of those who can control. also, as for a former biology student, am also aware of pre-cum being able to impregnate the girl.

done a few gfs raw before. feeling is definitely way better than with rubber.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
comics00 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC88 View Post
Anyone experienced this situation with your girls before?

Before starting, the girl expect safe sex, and condom is a must, play safe and avoid pregnancy

then when you have sex until both very shiok, then the girl suddenly tell you "I want you to cum inside me...."

It is like when they high already, they don't care, just want to feel you spurt inside her.......
actually this is quite common, when they r high they dont really care. tried this on my FBs & GFs
- i forgot to bring cap, gal will say nvm, just this once next time must remember. but i m quite a forgetful person
- I tahan dont wanna to cum then tell them with cap on no feeling, so they will all say ok ok but just this once. then again i always tahan long long untill they give up & eventually will give up on cap
- rub little bro on their cunt until they cannot tahan, then they will instintly grap my little bro & insert it in without cap
- educate them abt the "safety" period, show them my 'clean' track recod & they will eventually gain confident in me & allow raw
Old 11-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

I only CIP raw when i wanna make a kid. It's so costly and troublesome raising one nowadays. Feel it too much at stake to trust the pill or the person taking it
Old 11-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1bbcd5 is Cool - loads of Potential

raw is definitely shiok but for me, I only do my gf raw and only when she's on the pill.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkster View Post
I only CIP raw when i wanna make a kid.
I second what you said bro....RAW is WAR.....unless you want to be a reproduction factory tool, I would avoid raw at all costs. Only time to do raw is when you come in the mouth of the babe....particularly so if the gal is one of those in this Forum (and I have tried a few such gals) who do SBJs

"SBJ" of course stands for "Swallow Blow Job" , really an awesome feeling when a gal takes in your cum and swallows it

Thanks & Cheers
Old 11-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 19
yeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant future
Only did once with the sbj.. Ok la.. The girl take my cum shiok.. But i don't feel anything after that. Cause my shiokness ended. Hahahah!

working hard to make the bonking environment safer for everyone.. lets work hard together!!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

good luck chances are she want your baby.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 15
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

gals high anything also can one so bro's beware, chut daiji, you cry father cry mother also no use ok. one life down the drain.

as for those sharpshooter bros, it only take 1 time misfire to ruin a life. 1 time nia.

if really want to do raw and cum inside use pill or at least know where to get morning after pill.

my gal last time also like that, high liaos ask her want another dick to suck anot? ok, ask her want another guy to lick her breast anot? ok. ask her want to fuck with another couple in the room anot? ok. then once the deed over, amnesia liaos

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 11-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7800 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Had this experience before with August.

Was with cap, but f her until she so high that her hand went down and tried to pull off my cap!

Luckily, my big head over-ruled my small head because i knew she did raw several times with others..

I just hold both her hands backward, lick her armpit while i pumped her till she scream so loud and when i about to explode, i took off my condom and shoot all onto her pussy.. damn shiok!
Old 12-08-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 19
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of

bonkin raw, dat feelin is always d greatest of it.....
but hw many of us can handle d after-effect (such as, pregancy or abortion, all those type of emotions) consequence, IF it reali happen to us????

i remember ter's tis:

"d rubber poem"

kissin is a habit,
fxxkin is a game;

guys get d pleasure,
girls get d pain..

d guy says, 'i love u'...
u blieve its true!

but wen ur tummy starts 2 swell,
he juz says, 'hu d hell r u!?'

5 hrz of pleasure,
9 moz in pain,
2 days in d hospital,
and a baby w/o name...

d baby is a bxxtxxd,
moder is a whore!

dis wudn't happen if d rubber was put on!
bow....

PLAY SAFE!!!!!
spread dis msg, not d sperm!!!

LESSON:
LOVE is NOT ALL ABOUT SEX

jz sharin,
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always
Old 12-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torch_Man View Post
bonkin raw, dat feelin is always d greatest of it.....
but hw many of us can handle d after-effect (such as, pregancy or abortion, all those type of emotions) consequence, IF it reali happen to us????

i remember ter's tis:

"d rubber poem"

kissin is a habit,
fxxkin is a game;

guys get d pleasure,
girls get d pain..

d guy says, 'i love u'...
u blieve its true!

but wen ur tummy starts 2 swell,
he juz says, 'hu d hell r u!?'

5 hrz of pleasure,
9 moz in pain,
2 days in d hospital,
and a baby w/o name...

d baby is a bxxtxxd,
moder is a whore!

dis wudn't happen if d rubber was put on!
bow....

PLAY SAFE!!!!!
spread dis msg, not d sperm!!!

LESSON:
LOVE is NOT ALL ABOUT SEX

jz sharin,
good poem. About sums up everything.

My girl doesn't like a condom. It makes her dry. Take out liao suddenly she's wet again. There was once i though i pull out of her then i cum. Ended up little bro entered the warm hole again and i cum in her. Luckily nothing happen. Was damn scared. But very shiok to see the cum flowing out of her. =)

Check out my thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1